Mika Tour (all Dates Here)

Sivan

Yeah, i think you're right...

Give him a break... Stop complaining about how "not in your house" he will be... If he's not there today, he'll be tomorrow ! You're all impatient, it's normal, but breathe people !! :thumb_yello: Or you're not gonna be alive when he actually comes to your hometown :naughty:

It would be a very nice surprise (for me) if he didn't end up cancelling concerts because of this exhaustive timetable... Have you seen that ?!

And he's coming to Australia, May 31st to June 3rd... Even if we don't know where exactly... You'll probably get a chance to see him in 4 days, won't you ?? I hope so...

May 31st :shocked::mf_lustslow: RAINBOW SKY, YOU MUST GIVE US DETAILS ASAP WHEN YOU FIND OUT ABOUT MEEKS VISITING AUST

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:insane:

That was 2007, luv - Mika did one concert in Sydney in June 2007. At this point, he hasn't said when he'll next play Australia. :thumbdown:

oh, well thanks for that, now I will go back to being a sad but very patient Mika fan :blink:

• 3 weeks later...

There aren't any. He's not long come back from the US, well, February. And the last gigs he did full stop were February.

All current dates are in the calendar which you can access above ^^ and they start in July, I think.

Popular opinion seems to be that he won't tour properly again until the new album comes out which will be winter 2008 or later....

• 3 weeks later...
i think i need to make a list of everything ppl wanna say to mika and ask...lol

:shocked:will you please tell him to come back to the states ASAP

I feel like i'm going to be thirty the next time he decides to moisy on over to this side of planet earth again:thumbdown:

WHY WONT HE COME BACK:badmood:

I JUST DONT UNDRSTAND:no: :sad::no::sad:

He's going to be at Roskilde Festival in Denmark(5-8 July) and Way out West Festival in Sweden (10-11 August) too

IS MIKA COMING TO SWEDEN????!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk about a great tour schedule! I love when artists go on FULL tours instead of only a few dates at a time.

I'll be moving to Chicago in the fall for college, so I'm really hoping that he can swing by there sometime next year. Can't wait to see Mika live someday! :)

Talk about a great tour schedule! I love when artists go on FULL tours instead of only a few dates at a time.

I'll be moving to Chicago in the fall for college, so I'm really hoping that he can swing by there sometime next year. Can't wait to see Mika live someday! :)

Me likey your username! :biggrin2:

Anyways, Welcome and have fun here!! :roll1:

Glad you like it; many people forget that hope costs much less than candy these days! ;)

And I've been getting welcomes from everyone here; it rocks! Thank you!

Aww that's a nice username :wub2:

Haha

It does rock!! This place is sweeeeet!

This is the best forum out there. :naughty: haha

No problemo! I'm glad you like it here :wink2:

someone tell mika to come to indiana, please!! i was sooo close to seeing him in chicago, but then i wasnt allowed to go because it was on a tuesday night and i had school in the morning!! boo-hoo! :sad:

you europeans are so lucky!!

*Jealous!*