Queeniac Club

mandilambi

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He really does! This is the first time I've actually ever seen any of the Queen guys' kids.

I've seen pics and vids of Felix, because of the "Felix and Arty" project.. I really like the song "woman you're so beautiful" of Felix.. he sounds a lot like roger in my opinion.

And well I guess I saw Brians daughter on a pic Brian posted once... but all the others I have never seen either :blush-anim-cl:

I can't stop staring at that picture of Roger's son.. :wub2:

Anyway, yesterday I bought 'Queen Rock Montreal'. I absolutely love it! Freddie is so cute at the end in that neck scarf, trucker cap and tiny white shorts! :naughty:

I watched it all through once and then once more with the Brian and Roger commentary. That was great! Their comments on John's dancing were hilarious. And that part in 'I'm In Love With My Car' when Roger sings "with your hand on my grease gun" and Brian says "I'm sure it was MY hand on YOUR grease gun in the original wasn't it?" That made me laugh. Oh and also when Roger say "I'm known for the large size of my gong." :roftl:

Sorry, I'm rambling again.

"Oh, let's f*ck off and have drink, dear!"

Anyway, yesterday I bought 'Queen Rock Montreal'. I absolutely love it! Freddie is so cute at the end in that neck scarf, trucker cap and tiny white shorts! :naughty:

I watched it all through once and then once more with the Brian and Roger commentary. That was great! Their comments on John's dancing were hilarious. And that part in 'I'm In Love With My Car' when Roger sings "with your hand on my grease gun" and Brian says "I'm sure it was MY hand on YOUR grease gun in the original wasn't it?" That made me laugh. Oh and also when Roger say "I'm known for the large size of my gong." :roftl:

Ooh that sounds awesome! I need to add that to my Christmas list :naughty:

I watched it with commentary as well last night !!!! awesome

I really liked the Freddie was trying to get the audience involved as they were just sitting

Come on you F***RS Classiccccccccccccccc:naughty:

hahaha sounds AMAZING !!! I will get that DVD for Christmas :punk: Can't wait to see it !!

I watched it with commentary as well last night !!!! awesome

I really liked the Freddie was trying to get the audience involved as they were just sitting

Come on you F***RS Classiccccccccccccccc:naughty:

haha that's FREDDIE :mf_lustslow:

Ooh that sounds awesome! I need to add that to my Christmas list :naughty:

hahaha sounds AMAZING !!! I will get that DVD for Christmas :punk: Can't wait to see it !!

You both should. It was amazing!

Freddie's voice was definately at it's peak and he sounds incredible. Brian's and Roger's solos are really really good too. And I just love John's basslines as well as his dancing, it's so cute! :naughty:

*sigh* I love Queen.. :wub2:

On this DVD , I think that the interview where they are talking about why they didnt do the band aid single was classic, totally acey:roftl: They are all just begining to grow out of their 'spoilt rock star' era intot their 'we care about the world greatly' era that seems to always follow with rockers :roftl::naughty:

Oh my melooby loo I just love them:mf_lustslow: , and dont get me started on Deaky's trousers and the front seam and...:roftl: ::shocked:

And fredD come on you ******* is hilarious too, and it sounds so wrong from his so very well spoken mouth:roftl: