How many pictures of MIKA? ?

Mirinam

How many pictures do you have of Mika on your computer or on your walls?

I got around 100 (on my computer, not on my walls:p ), don't know if that's much.. But lets see what everyon got :punk:

Common!! let us know!!:D

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well because I already work with graphics on my computer, I can't store many pics on my computer but, I do however save a lot of them to my image host... I have no idea how many i did... on my computer there are: 37 pictures of him

got 82 pics i found on the net, prob 20 from taking pics of him from gigs and stuff, then a got a few vids too, about 6/7 posters of him in my room and just 1 on my desk at school so i can see him whenever i want :D

And all of them are of MIKA?!??!??! Where did you get so many??!?!

I have no idea!! I just save whenever I find a new picture!! I only found out the number when I checked for this thread! lol

What kind of fan am I ??? I've only collected NINE Mika pics ! And I thought it was a lot ! And I struggle with myself everytime I come here to control myself and NOT put the loveliest pics I see in my computer !!!!

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

you're my heroine!! really...:shocked: don't know how you get so many pics of mika but... woh!! :shocked:

that's not fair, sou! :wink2: you must make a mika file and share with the rest of the MFC! :biggrin2:

What kind of fan am I ??? I've only collected NINE Mika pics ! And I thought it was a lot ! And I struggle with myself everytime I come here to control myself and NOT put the loveliest pics I see in my computer !!!!

:roftl: :roftl:

I struggle daily with this too! It's a constant battle! I'm winning at the moment..only about 7 or 8 pics..any more than that and I would have to admit to being unhealthily obsessed:cool: That would never do.:naughty: