MIKA Quotes.

schock

hahahahahahah :lmfao:

Hehe...it was really bad today. I had to fight to stay awake, vomited (eww...that's gross..sorry!!!) and now I make the worst jokes ever!!! I need sleep...but I have 3 articles for my school newspaper that are due tomorrow...looks like another late night...so I guess tomorrow mean more lame jokes (I'll do my best NOT to make lame jokes tomorrow...I promise...hehe)

Hehe...it was really bad today. I had to fight to stay awake, vomited (eww...that's gross..sorry!!!) and now I make the worst jokes ever!!! I need sleep...but I have 3 articles for my school newspaper that are due tomorrow...looks like another late night...so I guess tomorrow mean more lame jokes (I'll do my best NOT to make lame jokes tomorrow...I promise...hehe)

Aww that sucks:thumbdown: I fell asleep after the state testing today in class :naughty:

Haha...he said that?!? In the words of Mika, that's..."brilliant"...hehe

Today I did a presentation on Mika and showed that interview where he talks about his Tamagotchi...and the whole class thought it was funny:roftl:

oh wow..i'd really love THAT class,and i'm doubtless bout it too! lol.congrats on ur presentation! i've seen ur enthusiasm on looking for the materials at the mikagasmic thread! i'm glad the hardwork's finally paid off :wink2:

<<You get what you give, so give to others what you want.>>

<<How do you do if you want to make contact to people?

I just walk right up to them and start to talk to them. They often run away, haha. Most of people think I'm all to forward. And I don't need alcohol to do that, I drink very little.>>

.......the whole interview, besides being amusing, is also very interesting and meaningful......Mica makes me smile, laugh, he puts me in a good mood but makes me think a lot, too- and I'm very grateful to him for that :wub2:

i love these quotes:wub2:

and i totally agree with you Mari! Mika honestly makes me smile and mean it:wub2:

oh wow..i'd really love THAT class,and i'm doubtless bout it too! lol.congrats on ur presentation! i've seen ur enthusiasm on looking for the materials at the mikagasmic thread! i'm glad the hardwork's finally paid off :wink2:

Awww...thanks so much:wink2:

Yeah, I think the presentation went well. It was supposed to be maybe 20 mintues, at the lonest half an hour...guess how long it went? It was 40 MINUTES LONG!!! But my teacher said that my analysis was very through...hehe...even wore a suspender shirt I made the night before...hehe

http://music.aol.co.uk/sexy-pop-men-...22125909990012

We need your help over on the voting thread as there is a possibilty that GARY BARLOW may out run our boy in the poll for sexiest male in pop!!!!!!!!! :shocked:

His fans are very persistant and everytime we get near to overtaking him.......they have a spurt of voting!! :thumbdown:

You can click on the link above to go to the voting page and after you've voted if you press your backspace you can click on the vote button again.....in fact....again and again and again!!

It's easy to get a 100 votes added in a matter of minutes!!

Please take some time to keep MIKA King of the Poll! :thumb_yello:

Here's a few more :

After an interview with Jasmine,Mika's sister,it's Mika's turn:

Mika:"What did my sister say?"

Interviewer:"Nothing compromising."

Mika:"That suprises me".

"Yes,though I never considered myself effeminate" -Mika (about the reason of bulling him in school)

"They used to throw things at me and call me a f---ing poof" -Mika (about bullying)

"It was weird because at seven I could sight-read,then all my problems with dyslexia started. To this day I cannot sight-read. Cannot spell properly. My verbal IQ is high but my written IQ.... (he laughs)" -Mika (about his problems with dyslexia)

"Actually I'm quite defensive about my looks.Not vain at all.I don't gaze at myself in the mirror because when I do I see a lot what is wrong.My nose is crooked.I broke it as a child in two places.And I don't have much of a chin. Just crap.I don't find myself particularly good-looking" -Mika

Mika, are you kidding? You're the most gorgeous man ever!!!!!!!!! Hands up who agrees with me! Your nose and chin are lovely!:wub2::punk::huglove::kachinga:

Mika, are you kidding? You're the most gorgeous man ever!!!!!!!!! Hands up who agrees with me! Your nose and chin are lovely!:wub2::punk::huglove::kachinga:
"I was always told I was ugly. I still think I am ugly. I know I've got an odd face and you can't tell me otherwise. It's the same with what I do. Part of me sees myself as talented, and the other part sees me as strange. Ideas get stuck in your head and nothing changes them. Not even fame."

It's from this article http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11474&highlight=star+of+wonder

Mika, this is a complete nonsense!!:shocked: I really hope you've changed yr mind in the meantime!! We love u exactly the way you are!! :mf_lustslow::wub2:

*hands up*

Oh, mika, we love you the way you are! :wub2:

i was listening to this interview today and it made my day! it's like you said it's one of the ones that make me like him so much:wub2:

another great quote from this interview: "if i had a dog i'd call him bob geranium" :roftl:

Where did you get that interview? can you tel me pleeeaassseee:thumb_yello:

Here's a few more :

After an interview with Jasmine,Mika's sister,it's Mika's turn:

Mika:"What did my sister say?"

Interviewer:"Nothing compromising."

Mika:"That suprises me".

"Yes,though I never considered myself effeminate" -Mika (about the reason of bulling him in school)

"They used to throw things at me and call me a f---ing poof" -Mika (about bullying)

"It was weird because at seven I could sight-read,then all my problems with dyslexia started. To this day I cannot sight-read. Cannot spell properly. My verbal IQ is high but my written IQ.... (he laughs)" -Mika (about his problems with dyslexia)

"Actually I'm quite defensive about my looks.Not vain at all.I don't gaze at myself in the mirror because when I do I see a lot what is wrong.My nose is crooked.I broke it as a child in two places.And I don't have much of a chin. Just crap.I don't find myself particularly good-looking" -Mika

Where did the first three come from?? :wink2: