MIKA Quotes.

schock

"I went to this Lebanese fast-food take out place, it's called Basha, and the woman there, she goes (in french), 'ah you know it's so weird. You look so much like this singer. It's so amazing how closely you look like this singer...' and I was just sitting there and was like 'oh really? I get that a lot' and she goes 'yeah, it's weird' and she kept on saying it! And finally I was like 'you know, it's probably me' and she was like 'no, no, he's from London. He doesn't speak French.' So it's really weird for that to happen to you, you know? Just going to buy some hummus..."

:naughty:

is there a link to this??

"I went to this Lebanese fast-food take out place, it's called Basha, and the woman there, she goes (in french), 'ah you know it's so weird. You look so much like this singer. It's so amazing how closely you look like this singer...' and I was just sitting there and was like 'oh really? I get that a lot' and she goes 'yeah, it's weird' and she kept on saying it! And finally I was like 'you know, it's probably me' and she was like 'no, no, he's from London. He doesn't speak French.' So it's really weird for that to happen to you, you know? Just going to buy some hummus..."

THANKS!!!!

i must've missed this! i wonder who the lady meant :naughty: *whistles to the tune of doomdadadidadidoom*

Okay,the first thing I have to say is this : this thread is awesome! :thumb_yello:

The second :

I know this quote is nothing special and big,but I like it very very much:

Interviewer: "What inspires you?"

Mika:"Reality".

I simply love it,I don't know why though...:blush-anim-cl:

Thank you!! :) Didn't know it! in this interview he tells many funny things..... :roftl:

you're welcome! i agree! on the other hand though almost everything he says makes me laugh :naughty:

Okay,the first thing I have to say is this : this thread is awesome! :thumb_yello:

The second :

maybe coz it's so nicely simple? :wink2:

The second :

Because it is so simply wonderful:thumb_yello:

LOVE it too! :wub2: ........ maybe coz it's so simply true? :wink2:

you're welcome! i agree! on the other hand though almost everything he says makes me laugh :naughty:

You took the words right out of my mouth! :naughty:

The second :

it's wonderful coz it's true! the quote's similar to this one:

"People keep on saying it's weird that i write songs about big girls,lollipops and all that.and i'll go "what?" i mean it's real.if i go on the streets do i see hip hop guys wearing baggy clothes with all their bling blings jumping out of their porche'? no.i see fat woman (giggles)".

it's wonderful coz it's true! the quote's similar to this one:

"People keep on saying it's weird that i write songs about big girls,lollipops and all that.and i'll go "what?" i mean it's real.if i go on the streets do i see hip hop guys wearing baggy clothes with all their bling blings jumping out of their porche'? no.i see fat woman (giggles)".

Oh yeah,I know that one! It's so funny,but it's realistic.

I think I watched the interview where he said that...ummm.was it in Denmark or something? In Denmark he mentioned Fergie and her boots,the question was something like that, ''Why do people say that you write weird songs''...I think :blush-anim-cl:

This one's funny too :

Interviewer:"Who's the world's best dressed woman?"

Mika:"Margret Thatcher".

Interviewer:"Who's the world's best dressed man?"

Interviewer:"With whom would you like to go for a beer?"

Mika:"By no means with Margret Thatcher!"

:roftl:

This one's funny too :

Interviewer:"Who's the world's best dressed woman?"

Interviewer:"Who's the world's best dressed man?"

Interviewer:"With whom would you like to go for a beer?"

Mika:"By no means with Margret Thatcher!"

:roftl:

lol :roftl: Could you post a link to it?

Here's a few more :

After an interview with Jasmine,Mika's sister,it's Mika's turn:

Mika:"What did my sister say?"

Interviewer:"Nothing compromising."

Mika:"That suprises me".

"Yes,though I never considered myself effeminate" -Mika (about the reason of bulling him in school)

"They used to throw things at me and call me a f---ing poof" -Mika (about bullying)

"It was weird because at seven I could sight-read,then all my problems with dyslexia started. To this day I cannot sight-read. Cannot spell properly. My verbal IQ is high but my written IQ.... (he laughs)" -Mika (about his problems with dyslexia)

"Actually I'm quite defensive about my looks.Not vain at all.I don't gaze at myself in the mirror because when I do I see a lot what is wrong.My nose is crooked.I broke it as a child in two places.And I don't have much of a chin. Just crap.I don't find myself particularly good-looking" -Mika

lol :roftl: Could you post a link to it?

Actually I found it here on MFC! There was an interview from German Vanity Fair and some girl translated it and that quote was in it.

I really can't remember the thread where I found it:sad::tears: I'm really sorry!

omg, it's hilarious how many times he brought up this non fitting clothes thing :roftl:

Vanity Fair:

Are you vain?

Mika:

Obviously I’m not vain enough, I don’t even notice wearing inappropriate clothes, though. But I don’t think I’m outrageously vain – although probably everybody will claim to be so. Well, somehow I am vain. I’d say 60 percent vain, 40 percent not vain.

VF

How much time do you spend in the bathroom in the morning?

Mika

I’m quite quick in the bathroom. But it takes me ages in front of my closet. Finally I have to find the two pieces least fitting each other. – But on a normal day it takes me about five minutes. This is because I tend to get up very late and then am in a terrible hurry.

VF

What was your biggest Fashion-Faux Pas?

Mika

Some days ago I went on stage wearing tight red pants and a brown hood jumper. Now I know that was a severe crime. I’m very ashamed. I feel bad and I can’t sleep at night any more. But my school uniform was far worse. Basically I’m not a big fan of uniforms, but school uniforms are really the worst. Today I think I could have rebeled against them a little more resolutely then.

VF

Where would you like to live?

Mika

There are several countries, but in any case I’d stick to London as my basis, because it is just the perfect city. And of course I had to chose those countries where the people are somewhat tolerant considering clothing questions. In Germany there’s supposed to be some snobs who can’t accept people wearing red pants and a brown hood jumper.

VF

What is your big weakness?

Mika

I have a weakness for colorful clothing, haven’t I mentioned that? Besides that I love Japanese designer toys. I collect everything I can grap and I spent a great deal too much money on it. And I collect illustration art, e.g. by the drawer Tony Millionaire. I spend hours on end on eBay and in Shops where you can buy the originals.

VF

Do you have a recurring dream?

Mika

Yes. That means I will have one: I go on a stage, sing and jump around there and then everybody turns around, disgusted, because I combined red pants with a brown hood jumper. Then I will wake up.

VF

Do you possibly suffer from diabetes and don’t know it yet?

Mika

Great, now that’s a very motivating interview. A little while ago I was told that I don’t have any taste, and now I have diabetes. What’s next? Will we all die tomorrow?

VF

Your favourite soccer club?

Mika

I don’t have the slightest idea, that’s not my world. I don’t have time for those things because I spend the whole day dressing as unfavourably as possible and thinking about what to do if I have diabetes.

VF

What should be invented?

Mika

A machine that warns me whenever I try to put on non fitting clothes. And a rewind key for life, so that I can experience certain situations as often as I want.

VF

For example?

Mika

E.g. that concert where I performed wearing red pants and a brown hood jumper. I can’t experience that often enough.

• Like 1

LOLLL!! I think im almost crying of laughter :roftl: :roftl: the red pants and the brown hoodie :roll1: they

SHOULD have all his interviews video taped!! i mean it's hilarious:roftl:

Ain't that red pants/brown hoodie combo from the documentary part of the DVD? I can only imagine:

Mika: Well fsck them - someone's trashing my outfit, I'ma put bits of that show on DVD for the world to see! Bwa-ha-ha! :roftl:

What the hell was up with the diabetes question? And how could you 'possibly suffer from diabetes and not know it'? Surely if you answer yes to that question you know you have it?

And what a strange question in general, what's diabetes got to do with anything anyway?

That's really confused me.