MIKA Quotes.

schock

Yes it's true: I tried to upload it on various sites but they don't allow it. So I gave it up and put it on megaupload and sendspace instead :wink2:

And unfortunately on vh1.com you can watch it only if u live in the States.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=27QQ6B77

http://www.sendspace.com/file/sp0bxh

Enjoy! :roftl:

omg, it's official, i love u... thanks so much! i couldn't watch it on the vh1 page. thank you!! :wub2:

Oh yes it was:naughty: I wish only this was a video interview it must have been hilarious to see him saying it :roftl:
Yes, I wish all the written interviews were video ones! :roftl:

"So what's up with the champagne?"

"Yeah, I wear the same coat so then it doesn't appear in trashy magazines again...there's a fly!"

"It's not everyday you get to sit on a couch with Dustin Hoffman! You blew our moment!"

"I'm spectacled and ready"

"She had quite an amazing life, Grace Kelly not my granny! Well, my granny did to"

"People who do want to support me do support me and the people who don’t, they make a **** load of noise too."

Mika: "I told them to f*ck off..ooh sorry!"

Interviewer: "No you're allowed, it's Holland"

Mika: "It's Holland, God that was what Jensen said when I did his show. He said it's Holland you can say f*ck!"

Interviewer: "You can say f*ck as long as you don't do it on radio you can say it or whatever"

Mika: "Alright, Easy tiger!"

"It's all about the free stuff!"

"Never trust a man in red trousers"

"I'm absolutely rubbish at putting up a tent. I'm also the worst person to set up camp with 'cos I always want to be quiet and everyone stays up making noise at four o'clock in the morning. Who would have thought that would ever happen at a festival? They should have silent policies like at Bestival, they have quiet zones and you get thrown out for making too much noise, it's brilliant."

"I was convinced I was being followed by a shark but it was actually a piece of rubber-like tyre that was floating [laughs] It was about three years ago. I started screaming, running out of the water: 'Shark! There's a shark!' Then I realised it was a tyre."

"Shorts definitely, too much information with Speedos!"

where are the last three from?!?!?!?!! please someone answer me no one ever does :tears: lol

Oh my goodnes...the shark one made me laugh so much!!!

it would have been ace if somebody had gotten that on video....hahah.

juust kidding, poor mika. I've had experience with that. Sharks, Sting Rays and Undertow. Yet i still like the beach! i prefer lakes now though....:blink::roftl:

it would have been ace if somebody had gotten that on video....hahah.

juust kidding, poor mika. I've had experience with that. Sharks, Sting Rays and Undertow. Yet i still like the beach! i prefer lakes now though....:blink::roftl:

One time by brother was at the lake and a similar experience happened: except my brother saw his shadow...

Yeah, I don't mind swimming in pools (I can swim pretty good actually). It's just that there's something about the fish swimming around me and the seaweed and moss and stuff in lakes and oceans tht I don't like that much...

One time by brother was at the lake and a similar experience happened: except my brother saw his shadow...

Yeah, I don't mind swimming in pools (I can swim pretty good actually). It's just that there's something about the fish swimming around me and the seaweed and moss and stuff in lakes and oceans tht I don't like that much...

hahaha lmao it was his shadow and it was in a lake:roftl::roftl::roftl:

i would be teasing him also hahahaha even if i would probably have done the same thing:roftl:

Yeah...hehe

When he goes swimming at the lake and comes home' date=' I ask him if he saw any sharks:roftl:[/color']

Speaking of sharks and things. We don't care much for the beach/ocean. It's pretty and all that but we just don't want to swim in the ocean. We are terrified of sharks and amost everything else in the sea. Even when we went to Savannah with our dad, his girlfriend, our brother, his wife, us two DID NOT go in the ocean. We sat on the beach and also went in the shops. Being in the ocean just freaks us out. We even HATE seafood.:thumbdown:

The Meyer Twins

I hate when the slimy seaweed gets between your toes lol. whenever i go in lakes/oceans i'm always really jumpy but i think its kind of exciting in a way hehe.

adrenaline!

Speaking of sharks and things. We don't care much for the beach/ocean. It's pretty and all that but we just don't want to swim in the ocean. We are terrified of sharks and amost everything else in the sea. Even when we went to Savannah with our dad, his girlfriend, our brother, his wife, us two DID NOT go in the ocean. We sat on the beach and also went in the shops. Being in the ocean just freaks us out. We even HATE seafood.:thumbdown:

The Meyer Twins

I like wake jumping hehe, thats what me and my sister always do when we go, but i'm afraid to go out and just swim because a few years ago i had a nasty experience with undertow *shiver*

I hate seafood too! My sister loves california rolls and i've tried them a bunch of times but i still hate them. i think its mostly the seaweed that i don't like though.

lauralai u r on! i still didnt finish the bracelet lol i will finish it soon though! NO ONE SEEMS TO BE ON NOW!!!

Heyy!!! long time no talk!

ooooh!! i finished yours *applause*

just let me know when i should send it!:thumb_yello:

From the "Sugar Magazine interview"

Question: Whats the oddest thing you've ever had in your body?

Answer: A tooth that I accidently dropped down my ear. It popped out my mouth and then I was rubbing it against my ear as I thought it made an interesting noise. :naughty:

I had to go to the doctors to have it removed.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5894&highlight=oddest+thing

"So what's up with the champagne?"

"Yeah, I wear the same coat so then it doesn't appear in trashy magazines again...there's a fly!"

"It's not everyday you get to sit on a couch with Dustin Hoffman! You blew our moment!"

"I'm spectacled and ready"

"She had quite an amazing life, Grace Kelly not my granny! Well, my granny did to"

"People who do want to support me do support me and the people who don’t, they make a **** load of noise too."

Mika: "I told them to f*ck off..ooh sorry!"

Interviewer: "No you're allowed, it's Holland"

Mika: "It's Holland, God that was what Jensen said when I did his show. He said it's Holland you can say f*ck!"

Interviewer: "You can say f*ck as long as you don't do it on radio you can say it or whatever"

Mika: "Alright, Easy tiger!"

"It's all about the free stuff!"

"Never trust a man in red trousers"

"I'm absolutely rubbish at putting up a tent. I'm also the worst person to set up camp with 'cos I always want to be quiet and everyone stays up making noise at four o'clock in the morning. Who would have thought that would ever happen at a festival? They should have silent policies like at Bestival, they have quiet zones and you get thrown out for making too much noise, it's brilliant."

"I was convinced I was being followed by a shark but it was actually a piece of rubber-like tyre that was floating [laughs] It was about three years ago. I started screaming, running out of the water: 'Shark! There's a shark!' Then I realised it was a tyre."

"Shorts definitely, too much information with Speedos!"

where are the last three from?!?!?!?!! please someone answer me no one ever does :tears: lol
They are all from the same interview in TV Hits http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7344&highlight=tyre

Answer: A tooth that I accidently dropped down my ear. It popped out my mouth and then I was rubbing it against my ear as I thought it made an interesting noise. :naughty:

imagining him rubbing a tooth against his ear.. omg, only mika can go away with sth like that.. :roftl:

thanks for posting :biggrin2:

LOL! :roftl::roftl:

hahaha.thanks for sharing that one.hven't heard it b4.no wonder he's so brilliant,he's got weird stuff clogged up in his boday,LOL.just kidding.

Omg! I remember that!

it's kinda similar to something I did once! But I did it with a bead:lmfao:

Once I put a bead in my ear, because I wanted to know if it would make an interesting sound, just like Mika, and I wanted to see what it looked like and whether it would fit or not and after that I put it in my nose, cuz I wanted to see if it would fit, and how it would look:lmfao: