MIKA Quotes.

schock

From the "Sugar Magazine interview"

Question: Whats the oddest thing you've ever had in your body?

Answer: A tooth that I accidently dropped down my ear. It popped out my mouth and then I was rubbing it against my ear as I thought it made an interesting noise. :naughty:

I had to go to the doctors to have it removed.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5894&highlight=oddest+thing

this is one of my fave quotes! it's so funny

Answer: A tooth that I accidently dropped down my ear. It popped out my mouth and then I was rubbing it against my ear as I thought it made an interesting noise. :naughty:

:roftl:Such a Legend.

Mika, darling, most teeth are in your body:naughty::wink2:

this is such a great interview - full of memorable quotes
Yeah, really! like the "Sugar Magazine" one!: :blink::naughty::roftl:

Have you ever been attacked by a wild animal?

I've been attacked by a dog before. It was someones pet dog, but it wasn't a very nice one. I was wearing a lot of dangly pendents and I think it just thought I was a great big toy for it to play with. So it just went for me.

You're very stylish. But which celeb would you like to makeover?

I dont get Sienna Miller~she's bland. She's a follower. David Beckhams style isn't my cup of tea either, he's a bit of a male model. He looks like his wife chooses his clothes. And Russel Brand should definatly wash his hair more often.

Which celeb would you ban for the good of humanity?

I would ban all celebrities. Hnosestly, I think most celebrities talk rubbish so I'd ban them all. Gag me now!

Who do you think you were in a past life?

A fat bear. A big fat moody bear sitting somewhere nice in Canada

I'f 'Mika' was slang for anything, what would it mean?

It would mean something like a slap. {laughs} Someone gives you a Mika, it's when someone gives you a really fat slap across the face. A fat lad slap. Whack!

My fave awnser coming up..

Would you prefer having hairy hands or feet?

I'd rather have hairy feet. Socks are very handy especially when your naked... Ew, what an image. Sorry about that.

How will the world end?

It won't end. I don't think it ever will. Unless the Sciencetologists decide to eat us.

Whats the worst job you've ever had?

Emptying out dirty glasses in a bar. It's amazing what people put into glasses. Unrepeatable.

omg! do u think he was saying that as a joke since he likes to tease interviewers alot... I HOPE SO! hahahaha:roftl:

omg! do u think he was saying that as a joke since he likes to tease interviewers alot... I HOPE SO! hahahaha:roftl:

lol, well, for some reason i'm thinking thats the truth. kids do some pretty weird things.

I won't elaborate on that haha.

lol, well, for some reason i'm thinking thats the truth. kids do some pretty weird things.

I won't elaborate on that haha.

hahahahaha i would looove to see mika sticking his tooth in his ear and then cough it up hahahaha i could see him say "hairball" after he coughs it up:roftl:

Hi! :) loooooove this 3d!!

Found this interview googling http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7344

I'm quite a few days late....haha...but I just had to say...

THANK YOUUU!!!:huglove::flowers2:

Oh thank you!! we were all getting upset over the lack of interview:bleh:

thanks!!!:D

sorry, I couldn't find it people

'Tis alright!!

Answer: A tooth that I accidently dropped down my ear. It popped out my mouth and then I was rubbing it against my ear as I thought it made an interesting noise.

I love this quote so much.

I randomly told my mom about it a few days ago, but she just rolled her eyes.....:naughty:. I on the other hand happened to find it the most amusing thing of the day.:roftl:

"So here it is. Mika, the annoying, drunk sixteen year old on the night bus..."

hahahah, oh Mika.

That interview is one of the ones that make me like him so much:blush-anim-cl::wub2::bleh:

i was listening to this interview today and it made my day! it's like you said it's one of the ones that make me like him so much:wub2:

another great quote from this interview: "if i had a dog i'd call him bob geranium" :roftl:

I've been attacked by a dog before. It was someones pet dog, but it wasn't a very nice one. I was wearing a lot of dangly pendents and I think it just thought I was a great big toy for it to play with. So it just went for me.

I dont get Sienna Miller~she's bland. She's a follower. David Beckhams style isn't my cup of tea either, he's a bit of a male model. He looks like his wife chooses his clothes. And Russel Brand should definatly wash his hair more often.

I would ban all celebrities. Hnosestly, I think most celebrities talk rubbish so I'd ban them all. Gag me now!

It would mean something like a slap. {laughs} Someone gives you a Mika, it's when someone gives you a really fat slap across the face. A fat lad slap. Whack!

hahahaha. :lmao: god,i love this guy! my personal fave's the one that he trash talks the celebrities' styles,especially david beckham! damn honest :roftl:

"I don't want to be jaded! It's boring! If I wanted to be jaded, I would have been, you know, another profession. I would have been an accountant. Accountants aren't always jaded. My accountant's a nut case. He's amazingly psychopath. But...why are we talking about this?! I've completely forgot what we were talking about!"

Download link if you're interested: http://download.yousendit.com/894E61AF77346EC5

hahahah, oh Mika.

That interview is one of the ones that make me like him so much:blush-anim-cl::wub2::bleh:

link? pretty please :wink2:

EDIT nevermind, i just found it :biggrin2:

"Is something wrong? You seem distracted.” It’s true. I can’t tear my eyes away from the hideous designer shirt that the pop debutant Mika is sporting.

“It’s the shirt, isn’t it?” he nods, causing Amadeus locks of hair to quiver. “It’s Italian. I like that it says ‘groovy’ on it.”

It says gravy, actually.

“Does it?” he says, twisting his head to examine it. “I could have sworn it was ‘groovy’.”

:roftl:

"I went to this Lebanese fast-food take out place, it's called Basha, and the woman there, she goes (in french), 'ah you know it's so weird. You look so much like this singer. It's so amazing how closely you look like this singer...' and I was just sitting there and was like 'oh really? I get that a lot' and she goes 'yeah, it's weird' and she kept on saying it! And finally I was like 'you know, it's probably me' and she was like 'no, no, he's from London. He doesn't speak French.' So it's really weird for that to happen to you, you know? Just going to buy some hummus..."

:naughty:

• Like 1

"Is something wrong? You seem distracted.” It’s true. I can’t tear my eyes away from the hideous designer shirt that the pop debutant Mika is sporting.

“It’s the shirt, isn’t it?” he nods, causing Amadeus locks of hair to quiver. “It’s Italian. I like that it says ‘groovy’ on it.”

It says gravy, actually.

“Does it?” he says, twisting his head to examine it. “I could have sworn it was ‘groovy’.”

and again, any chance of a link? :wink2:

hahahah, oh Mika.

i was listening to this interview today and it made my day! it's like you said it's one of the ones that make me like him so much:wub2:

another great quote from this interview: "if i had a dog i'd call him bob geranium" :roftl:

:biggrin2: What interview is that? Think I've never heard it.

My fave awnser coming up..

Would you prefer having hairy hands or feet?

I'd rather have hairy feet. Socks are very handy especially when your naked... Ew, what an image. Sorry about that.

How will the world end?

It won't end. I don't think it ever will. Unless the Sciencetologists decide to eat us.

Whats the worst job you've ever had?

Emptying out dirty glasses in a bar. It's amazing what people put into glasses. Unrepeatable.

Those are so amazingly awesome. It still amuses me...all of the random and funny things that comes out of Mika's mouth...hehe

It says gravy, actually.

:roftl::blush-anim-cl:

"I went to this Lebanese fast-food take out place, it's called Basha, and the woman there, she goes (in french), 'ah you know it's so weird. You look so much like this singer. It's so amazing how closely you look like this singer...' and I was just sitting there and was like 'oh really? I get that a lot' and she goes 'yeah, it's weird' and she kept on saying it! And finally I was like 'you know, it's probably me' and she was like 'no, no, he's from London. He doesn't speak French.' So it's really weird for that to happen to you, you know? Just going to buy some hummus..."

Hahaha!!:roftl:

It's freakin hilarious how she kept on saying the same thing over and over...:lmfao:

Do you have the link to this one, Nono? :original:

:roftl: :roftl:

:roftl::blush-anim-cl:

Hahaha!!:roftl:

It's freakin hilarious how she kept on saying the same thing over and over...:lmfao:

Do you have the link to this one, Nono? :original:

mana posted it :biggrin2:

"I don't want to be jaded! It's boring! If I wanted to be jaded, I would have been, you know, another profession. I would have been an accountant. Accountants aren't always jaded. My accountant's a nut case. He's amazingly psychopath. But...why are we talking about this?! I've completely forgot what we were talking about!"

Download link if you're interested: http://download.yousendit.com/894E61AF77346EC5