MIKA Quotes.

schock

Mika, are you kidding? You're the most gorgeous man ever!!!!!!!!! Hands up who agrees with me! Your nose and chin are lovely!:wub2::punk::huglove::kachinga:

I agree with you. Your nose is cute and your chin?!? You have chin and it is very nice...we wouldn't want you looking like Jay Leno, now would we?

"I was always told I was ugly. I still think I am ugly. I know I've got an odd face and you can't tell me otherwise. It's the same with what I do. Part of me sees myself as talented, and the other part sees me as strange. Ideas get stuck in your head and nothing changes them. Not even fame."

Mika...come on...you are NOT ugly in any way, shape or form. Your face is odd? Maybe...but only oddly delicious. You obviously have good genes and you should be confident in the man that you are because some men would want to look like you...

tall/long legs (6'3"), fantastic body, lovely hair, gorgeous eyes, AMAZING bone structure, and those are only SOME of the physical characteristics...there are also the non physical characteristics some men would want as well...

"I was always told I was ugly. I still think I am ugly. I know I've got an odd face and you can't tell me otherwise. It's the same with what I do. Part of me sees myself as talented, and the other part sees me as strange. Ideas get stuck in your head and nothing changes them. Not even fame."

It's from this article http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11474&highlight=star+of+wonder

Mika, this is a complete nonsense!!:shocked: I really hope you've changed yr mind in the meantime!! We love u exactly the way you are!! :mf_lustslow::wub2:

I agree! You're NOT ugly, Mika!! I love you exactly the way you are.. I've always loved men with curls.. Even when I didn't knew about you! :wink2:

I agree! You're NOT ugly, Mika!! I love you exactly the way you are.. I've always loved men with curls.. Even when I didn't knew about you! :wink2:

can't argue with that! now who told you you're ugly?? :bash:

i can't stop thinking about it. we know how sometimes he likes to make things up in interviews. but if this one's true then i'm mad. i mean, we all have issues, i have issues even though i'm pretty sure nobody ever told me i'm ugly. i'm lucky, all my life i was hearing how special and wonderful i am, i'm now completely spoilt. but anyway, this quote sounds so sad. there are times when i read sth like that, or sth about him being bullied and i just wanna give him a hug. i mean, he's older then me and everything, but reading stuff like that i can't help but seeing him as this small, lost kid and it seriously breaks my heart a little. omg, i'm a weirdo :boxed:

i can't stop thinking about it. we know how sometimes he likes to make things up in interviews. but if this one's true then i'm mad. i mean, we all have issues, i have issues even though i'm pretty sure nobody ever told me i'm ugly. i'm lucky, all my life i was hearing how special and wonderful i am, i'm now completely spoilt. but anyway, this quote sounds so sad. there are times when i read sth like that, or sth about him being bullied and i just wanna give him a hug. i mean, he's older then me and everything, but reading stuff like that i can't help but seeing him as this small, lost kid and it seriously breaks my heart a little. omg, i'm a weirdo :boxed:

Than I'm a weirdo too, because I think that way too, but I didn't know how to say it in English :wink2::boxed:

That's not weird! I think totally the same. It's just soooo sad!

But I can see his problem. I've been told my whole life I was fat and ugly, and then I began to lost weight, but then my parents got worried. And now everyone says I'm cute:thumbdown:

But people who say things like that, just have to shut up and look at theirselves:thumb_yello:

I think it's true.......feel the same, too - tks for saying that!

Then I'm a werido too, I'm lot younger than him, and I always feel the same you do:wink2: Thanks for sharing!

I'm weird too than! I have totally the same feeling as you! And I'm also younger.

I never understood what that teddybear was doing that made him laugh so much hahahaha but i always watch that lol! can someone explain what that teddy bear was doing lol

When he squeezed the bear it made a weird, moaning noise :naughty:

Than I'm a weirdo too, because I think that way too, but I didn't know how to say it in English

That's not weird! I think totally the same. It's just soooo sad!

But I can see his problem. I've been told my whole life I was fat and ugly, and then I began to lost weight, but then my parents got worried. And now everyone says I'm cute:thumbdown:

But people who say things like that, just have to shut up and look at theirselves:thumb_yello:

I think it's true.......feel the same, too - tks for saying that!

Then I'm a werido too, I'm lot younger than him, and I always feel the same you do:wink2: Thanks for sharing!

I'm weird too than! I have totally the same feeling as you! And I'm also younger.

it's so nice to be understood.. i love this place and i love u all!! weirdos, we're in this together :biggrin2:

When he squeezed the bear it made a weird, moaning noise :naughty:

this bear was farting :roftl: anything that makes Mika laugh like that is genius :roftl:

it's so nice to be understood.. i love this place and i love u all!! weirdos, we're in this together :biggrin2:

this bear was farting :roftl: anything that makes Mika laugh like that is genius :roftl:

hahaha..should really change this to weirdo club :mf_rosetinted:

hahaha,it farted?i thought it burped!:naughty:

Well its kinda sad that here neither... im like the only true fan in my country! jejej no just kidding there are other but still we are so much less than other countries!

..and what is your country?