MIKA Quotes.

schock

Do you have links for those two? :flowers2:

LMAO - Me too! "Grab the groupie, throw her back." Mika's expression was legendary.

yeah like he was about to throw her back and he just stopped :roftl: you know even though that was not real he thought it was horrible :wub2:

I have quite few that i love..

"I've been reading descriptions of my accent in the Australian press and everyone says things like.. he sounds like he came on a ship that was stuck in the middle of the atlantic.. or or the the (yes he repeated them twice:naughty: ) midatlantic *cant hear that part* twang of Mika.. or the best one was you sound like James Blunt" (and he has that look on his face) hilarious :roftl:

Another one was when he was describing how the djs on today fm wanted him to say "hey this is Mika & you're listening to today fm" and he imitates them saying it with an Australian accent, it was just :roftl:

Hey, can you please provide the link for the two?? :flowers2::yay:

Hey! Just joined the thread :D

welcome! you're gonna love it! it's one of my favs.. i love both discovering new vids and having an excuse to come back to the ones i've already seen.

roxercise :punk::roftl: :roftl:

thanks for the links Miro!!

THANK YOU :flowers2:

welcome! you're gonna love it! it's one of my favs.. i love both discovering new vids and having an excuse to come back to the ones i've already seen.

roxercise :punk::roftl: :roftl:

thanks for the links Miro!!

You're welcome :wink2:

Yup Roxercise :roftl: :roftl:

"Instead of apologizing for who i am in every way i'm just gonna accentuate it and magnify it a 100 times & if you don't like it get out cause i'm not gonna change"

Interview in Denmark

Mika: I actually can sing like a dog

Interviewer: Dog??

Mika: Yeah..So high that you can't hear me

Interviewer: Laughs

Mika: Yeah..listen (and he does that face:roftl: :roftl: )..do you hear me? do you hear it?.. listen..

and they all go into giggles. lol :roftl:

Interview in Japan

"Instead of apologizing for who i am in every way i'm just gonna accentuate it and magnify it a 100 times & if you don't like it get out cause i'm not gonna change"

Interview in Denmark

Nice:thumb_yello: I totally agree.

Mika: I actually can sing like a dog

Interviewer: Dog??

Mika: Yeah..So high that you can't hear me

Interviewer: Laughs

Mika: Yeah..listen (and he does that face:roftl: :roftl: )..do you hear me? do you hear it?.. listen..

and they all go into giggles. lol :roftl:

Interview in Japan

i think that's the one

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IUEnxv6UHD8

i love it when he doesn't know what she's saying and he's like huh? huh? :roftl:

has the link to the video where some man screamed "mika have my babies" ever been posted? i've seen a bunch of people ask but i don't know if the vid was ever actually posted..... anybody know about this?

*crosses fingers for response*

has the link to the video where some man screamed "mika have my babies" ever been posted? i've seen a bunch of people ask but i don't know if the vid was ever actually posted..... anybody know about this?

*crosses fingers for response*

I know...I would love to see that video. Just reading the quote makes me laugh...he he

maybe it doesnt make any senseabout this thread but antway i faund this video, i havent see it, how about you ?:punk:

Ya i saw that one before. It is so cool :).. at first i didnt notice that this was Martin i dont know he looked :blink: lol

i think that's the one

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IUEnxv6UHD8

i love it when he doesn't know what she's saying and he's like huh? huh? :roftl:

hahaha..me too.he forgot what it meant,so he's sort of like huh??huh?

here's another one from the same interview:

Maryvivian: (asks something about mika's piano playing)

Mika: ah yes,i learnt by ear.they're very Big!

maryvivian: (giggles)

Mika: you see,if you pull em out,(asks vivian for assistance)pull em out..you see there..(pulls both his ears out of his hair) (roars)

haha..love this one!