MIKA Quotes.

schock

Yeah, I laughed aloud when I read those.:roftl:

Ha ha...me too. When I read the one about his "hairy feet" and hows socks come in handy when you're naked, I mean that made me laugh. But his little reaction at the end just sent me over the edge:roftl:

Ha ha...me too. When I read the one about his "hairy feet" and hows socks come in handy when you're naked, I mean that made me laugh. But his little reaction at the end just sent me over the edge:roftl:

What I would give just to have a three minute conversation with him.:blush-anim-cl:

That is so funny!!! But at the same time...very true...he he

OH MY GOODNESS!!! Mika uses the word "delicious" like I do...you know, delicious is a word that you would usually use to describe food and stuff but I use it to describe many things...ha ha Mika you are awesome.

So are you Haley & Megan Meyer for making me happy by posting that quote...he he

Awww. Thanks for including us in the same sentence as Mika, haha. Yeah that got us hooked on saying Delicious. It's such a great word to use in everyday conversation.:naughty: And the way he said it::wub2::wub2:

What I would give just to have a three minute conversation with him.:blush-anim-cl:

I don't know...you tell me.

PS: Could I partake in that conversation?...he he

Awww. Thanks for including us in the same sentence as Mika, haha. Yeah that got us hooked on saying Delicious. It's such a great word to use in everyday conversation.:naughty: And the way he said it::wub2::wub2:

No problemo. You guys as well with the "delicous"? Awesome:thumb_yello:

This totally reminds me of volunteering in the summer at a daycare this past summer (never again...) part of my job was to sit with the kids at lunch time and there was this cute little boy Eric. Anything food that he ate was "delicious"...

OMG I NEVER REALIZED THAT AND I ONLY WATCHED THE DVD 12 TIMES!!!!!!!:shocked::roftl:

I know. Some people noticed and some people didn't. Funny enough' date=' I noticed it the first time and when Mika said that I was think "Ummm...Mika, no he's not..."...he he[/color']

There are so many!! I'm a total sucker for everything he says :sneaky2::roftl: Most have been covered already but here are some...

"Duh"

"Why not"

"Love me or hate me but don't ignore me""I like chocolate but only milk chocolate" - me too!!!! :)

"I see...I see hundreds of flashing bunny ears. They look like extra terrestrials" :roftl:

"Trinidad! Wow" :naughty:

"If you're in the room and we're playing this next song, doesn't matter what anyone tells you. Get the f*** up!!" :naughty:

"I'm gonna have lips like Julia Roberts" LOL - when he hit his lips for the 4th time.

"I kinda flirt with everything and everyone, no matter if it's a tree or a coffee cup. I can't resist."

"She had quite an amazing life, Grace Kelly not my granny! Well, my granny did to"

"Instead of canceling the show like my insurance company would have preferred I'd done, we decided to have a little bit of fun instead!" - just shows how much he cares andloves what he does!

"Believe in yourself and fight!"

"A whale is a mammal, a dolphin is a mammal and a shark is a fish and that's why I hate them!"

"The Lebanese are everywhere, we are everywhere! Don't mess with us because we'll catch you!"

"Everyone can do it, it's just a question of being mad enough to want to do it!"

Plus tons of others i can't remember right now.

where are those from?!?!?!?!?!:shocked:

To the crowd of Carphone Warehouse employees where he was the entertainment at their banquet celebration last weekend:

~~~

"If you told me eleven months ago that I was going to be here today, I probably wouldn't have believed you. 'Cause when I first got...I had been working on my music for ages, and then I started to get successful and Grace Kelly got to number one. And I decided it was time, that like a grownup, I went in and I got myself a mobile phone. Sadly, I was one of the poor unfortunate f*ckers that failed pretty much every credit check. And it was splashed all over the Daily Mail the next day: 'Mika Fails Carphone Warehouse Credit Check'. And now one of these really nice gentlemen in the front row here is gonna give me a free one, isn't he?"

:lmao:

• Like 1

To the crowd of Carphone Warehouse employees where he was the entertainment at their banquet celebration last weekend:

~~~

"If you told me eleven months ago that I was going to be here today, I probably wouldn't have believed you. 'Cause when I first got...I had been working on my music for ages, and then I started to get successful and Grace Kelly got to number one. And I decided it was time, that like a grownup, I went in and I got myself a mobile phone. Sadly, I was one of the poor unfortunate f*ckers that failed pretty much every credit check. And it was splashed all over the Daily Mail the next day: 'Mika Fails Carphone Warehouse Credit Check'. And now one of these really nice gentlemen in the front row here is gonna give me a free one, isn't he?"

Ha ha ha...

~~~

hahahaha, just saw that- he used one of my overused words lol. oh how unfortunate.... lol

funny boy =]

OMG I NEVER REALIZED THAT AND I ONLY WATCHED THE DVD 12 TIMES!!!!!!!:shocked::roftl:

Yeah, I saw that part on YT before I got the DVD but I didn't really pay too much attention and I saw some time afterwards that Mikey was his bass... Basist? Basser?....

The low guitar thing guy :P

And I couldn't help but think "WTF did I think he was a drummer when CLEARLY Cherrisse is the drummer...

Thanks for that :P Mystery solved :D

~~~

love that quote!

~~~

That's absolutely brilliant. That's just put a massive smile on my face, which I needed cos it's raining and miserable outside at the moment. Thanks for that!

~~~

omg! :roftl::roftl::roftl:

how not to luv him?

"I write songs as a remedy, you know? To myself. So to see them having a good effect on other people is the best bit of it.

And that's probably the best bit about the success of Grace Kelly. Coz it shows that there's other freaks out there that also wanna feel normal".

:roftl:

if it's already here then sorry. but i just heard it for the first time and had to put it here. :naughty:

"So what's up with the champagne?"

"Yeah, I wear the same coat so then it doesn't appear in trashy magazines again...there's a fly!"

"It's not everyday you get to sit on a couch with Dustin Hoffman! You blew our moment!"

"I'm spectacled and ready"

"She had quite an amazing life, Grace Kelly not my granny! Well, my granny did to"

"People who do want to support me do support me and the people who don’t, they make a **** load of noise too."

Mika: "I told them to f*ck off..ooh sorry!"

Interviewer: "No you're allowed, it's Holland"

Mika: "It's Holland, God that was what Jensen said when I did his show. He said it's Holland you can say f*ck!"

Interviewer: "You can say f*ck as long as you don't do it on radio you can say it or whatever"

Mika: "Alright, Easy tiger!"

"It's all about the free stuff!"

"Never trust a man in red trousers"

"I'm absolutely rubbish at putting up a tent. I'm also the worst person to set up camp with 'cos I always want to be quiet and everyone stays up making noise at four o'clock in the morning. Who would have thought that would ever happen at a festival? They should have silent policies like at Bestival, they have quiet zones and you get thrown out for making too much noise, it's brilliant."

"I was convinced I was being followed by a shark but it was actually a piece of rubber-like tyre that was floating [laughs] It was about three years ago. I started screaming, running out of the water: 'Shark! There's a shark!' Then I realised it was a tyre."

"Shorts definitely, too much information with Speedos!"

~~~

brilliant!!:lmao::thumb_yello:

where are those from?!?!?!?!?!:shocked:

I'm wondering the same, where did the flirt one come from?! and Julia Roberts one...:blink:

Its almost impossible to know all about Mika, as soon as you think you know just about all you need to know, you find quotes like this:naughty:

I'm wondering the same, where did the flirt one come from?! and Julia Roberts one...:blink:

Its almost impossible to know all about Mika, as soon as you think you know just about all you need to know, you find quotes like this:naughty:

The Julia Roberts bit was in SLC, here's the link