MIKA Quotes.

schock

I did. When the interview was over I immediatly ran to the livingroom and told my mom.

I was like: MOOOOOOOM! MIKA WAS ON THE RADIO!!!!

My mum was like: REALLY????!!!!!:mf_lustslow:

Me: YEEEEEAH!:mf_lustslow:

And the next day we watched the interview:naughty:

Aw, he's sooooo cute:wub2: *gets obsessive fangirl moment*

Lol :roftl: I wish my mum would have the same reaction. She'd be like 'OH GODDDDD' :chair::naughty:

He looks so lovely in the interview But when doesn't he, hehe

"I was doing the NRJ Awards, and they were in Cannes at the same place they have the film festival. And it's quite iconic, this walk that you have to do.

There's this huge red carpet, then about thirty quite steep steps that go into the hall, and all the paps and the photographers and the press, they line up just before these steps.

You're supposed to walk along, and get your picture taken, and then walk up the steps and go inside, and they photograph you with these steps in the background. And I tripped. I felt like SUCH an idiot. But then again, I was just like 'well you know what, at least I'm human.' I just kinda turned around and giggled, and went on."

-Interview, Essex FM

"I was doing the NRJ Awards, and they were in Cannes at the same place they have the film festival. And it's quite iconic, this walk that you have to do.

There's this huge red carpet, then about thirty quite steep steps that go into the hall, and all the paps and the photographers and the press, they line up just before these steps.

You're supposed to walk along, and get your picture taken, and then walk up the steps and go inside, and they photograph you with these steps in the background. And I tripped. I felt like SUCH an idiot. But then again, I was just like 'well you know what, at least I'm human.' I just kinda turned around and giggled, and went on."

-Interview, Essex FM

Oh yeah i remember that one :wub2:

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=yLmPtkYVqU4 is it at 1:55?

-Interview, Essex FM

Is there anyway to hear this? Or was it just written up?

Oh yeah i remember that one :wub2:

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=yLmPtkYVqU4 is it at 1:55?

Was wrong of me to laugh at that bit? :naughty:

Yeah, with like 1000 pairs of eyes on you, plus people recording you, but at least he laughed about it :wink2:

That's true, it's human.

I bet I would fall down the stairs or something :naughty:

-Interview, Essex FM

hahaha..sorry,can't help it :roftl:

I have quite few that i love..

"I've been reading descriptions of my accent in the Australian press and everyone says things like.. he sounds like he came on a ship that was stuck in the middle of the atlantic.. or or the the (yes he repeated them twice:naughty: ) midatlantic *cant hear that part* twang of Mika.. or the best one was you sound like James Blunt" (and he has that look on his face) hilarious :roftl:

Another one was when he was describing how the djs on today fm wanted him to say "hey this is Mika & you're listening to today fm" and he imitates them saying it with an Australian accent, it was just :roftl:

Q: "Big Girl" is one of your Secret Society characters - which one of these self-professed bigger beauties would you want to take out?

A) Jennifer Hudson

B) Rosie O'Donnell

C) Ugly Betty

Mika: "It's gotta be Ugly Betty..she's got the teeth" and he does that:biggrin2:

A couple more...

Mika: Nice shoes

Mini: Yeah

Mika: I'm not wearing any socks.. don't show my feet :naughty:

"School - bad..leave school - good"

"I was sitting in this lecture and i sat down and had full panic attack and i thought oh my God right.. i've got.. i'm sitting here and i've gotta make a desicion..if you don't walk out the door within the next 48 seconds and i timed it you'll never gonna be a musician the rest of your life"

• Like 1

Alright i was going to post a quote from Roxercise but OH MY GOD i love that video all of it!! Mika is so funny it is obvious he was really enjoying it :roftl:

The parts i love the most are the groupie thing when he says "Thats horrible":wub2: and when he goes "Yikes give it to Zane":roftl:

Also the part about Zane's stomach was hilarious!! The list is endless...:wub2:

Alright i was going to post a quote from Roxercise but OH MY GOD i love that video all of it!! Mika is so funny it is obvious he was really enjoying it :roftl:

The parts i love the most are the groupie thing when he says "Thats horrible":wub2: and when he goes "Yikes give it to Zane":roftl:

Also the part about Zane's stomach was hilarious!! The list is endless...:wub2:

I love Roxercise! I think I'm gonna go on YT and watch it, haven't seen it in a while, thanks for reminding me :naughty:

I love Roxercise! I think I'm gonna go on YT and watch it, haven't seen it in a while, thanks for reminding me :naughty:

Yeah:naughty: i think it's one of Mika's best vidoes ever!

A couple more...

Mika: Nice shoes

Mini: Yeah

Mika: I'm not wearing any socks.. don't show my feet :naughty:

----------

"I was sitting in this lecture and i sat down and had full panic attack and i thought oh my God right.. i've got.. i'm sitting here and i've gotta make a desicion..if you don't walk out the door within the next 48 seconds and i timed it you'll never gonna be a musician the rest of your life"

Do you have links for those two? :flowers2:

I remember that one about sitting at the London School of Economics and making the decision to get out. There's just something so completely real about that. It's the kind of make or break moment that's so accessible, that we can all relate to.

I think we're all so deeply thankful for the outcome of that 48 second decision. Geography? That would have been SUCH a waste. :blush-anim-cl:

Alright i was going to post a quote from Roxercise but OH MY GOD i love that video all of it!!

LMAO - Me too! "Grab the groupie, throw her back." Mika's expression was legendary.

Do you have links for those two? :flowers2:

I remember that one about sitting at the London School of Economics and making the decision to get out. There's just something so completely real about that. It's the kind of make or break moment that's so accessible, that we can all relate to.

I think we're all so deeply thankful for the outcome of that 48 second decision. Geography? That would have been SUCH a waste. :blush-anim-cl:

LMAO - Me too! "Grab the groupie, throw her back." Mika's expression was legendary.

The first one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asNSi97FQXM&feature=related

The second: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBzpVlGwSxk&feature=related :wink2: