MIKA Quotes.

schock

Mika:ok so feeding time is coming up in about 5 minutes

INterviewer: ok

MIka:I CANT HAVE IT DIE AGAIN! IT DIED YESTERDAY SO I HAD TO GIVE BIRTH TO IT ALL OVER AGAIN..precisely cus i ignored it and put it in my bag and was doing work so i keep it on now and just feed it because some things in life are more important than work! keeping your tamagochi alive is more important (giggles o so cutley)

Interviewer: OK!....thats interesting..ok ive never heard of tamagochi though..

Mika: really

interviewer: yah

Mika: You know what? you should try it..it makes you feel at one with your feminine side...maternal side

haha i know its not just one quote but this conversation was just too cute to keep to myself!!! if u wanna see the rest of the interview here it is

ps what exactly is a tagamochi!? is it like a gigga pet?

fav so far...

"...WHY NOT..."

deefinitely one of my favorites! and i also love what he says after it....

interviewer: "so the rest of your family... are they like you?"

mika: *laughs* "Yea ... the poor things, they are."

:roftl:

OMG!! I only read til page 9 but, this quotes are amazing, my favorites!!!!

(i'm gonna continue reading)

" im wearing womans underwear"

"what is the mika sound? its kinda psyco babble song writer pop music, its kinda a one man band, schizophrenic pop attack"

"...it all has its place, whether its the trashyist peace of pop or the most sifisticated kind of contemporary music...im not really intimidated buy it"

"stolen jewery...ICE!!!"

"last time i loged into myspace, i was....proposed to, hate mailed, someone offered me a puppy, and someone asked for my shoes!! myspace is turning into a dangerous place!"

"are you mad, of course im gonna keep it im gonna put this on my coffee table!!!"

yes that last one is off the one i saw on myspace and from what i gather it is the MFC had something to do with that!

why would anyone want to hatemail our sweet innocent mika?!?!

I love all!!!

People act as if Alice is a weird name for a boy. Am I the only one who finds it normal? That's a sweet name haha

I like that name, although here I think I have to pay to put that name to a boy.

"Mika the annoying, drunk, 16 year old on the night bus..."

:naughty:

when said that??

"Who wants to be a Teletubby ??" [killer's eyes]

Thats one of the best I ever heard!

"Yeah, I wear the same coat so then it doesn't appear in trashy magazines again...there's a fly!"

"It's all about the free stuff!"

"Never trust a man in red trousers"

"I was convinced I was being followed by a shark but it was actually a piece of rubber-like tyre that was floating [laughs] It was about three years ago. I started screaming, running out of the water: 'Shark! There's a shark!' Then I realised it was a tyre."

hahaha..ok,now those really cracked me up! now i've lost my sanity and am laughing the hell out in front of the monitor :roftl: this guy's brilliant! they should publish a book of his funny/inspirational/bizarre quotes.whosoever agrees with

me scream "kachingggggggg-ah!" lol.

"I was convinced I was being followed by a shark but it was actually a piece of rubber-like tyre that was floating [laughs] It was about three years ago. I started screaming, running out of the water: 'Shark! There's a shark!' Then I realised it was a tyre."

Oh dear lord!!:lmfao::lmao:

If you don't mind, may I please know where this one is from? It's one of the funniest I've ever read...

Oh dear lord!!:lmfao::lmao:

If you don't mind, may I please know where this one is from? It's one of the funniest I've ever read...

oh thats from his TVhits interview!:lmao: Its a really random one, its funny:naughty:

in the same intervies he said he wanted to rent a dog, and wanted a Labradoodle I think:naughty:

oh thats from his TVhits interview!:lmao: Its a really random one, its funny:naughty:

in the same intervies he said he wanted to rent a dog, and wanted a Labradoodle I think:naughty:

LOL :roftl:

Do you have a link for this interview??

the search thing on the MFC rarely works for me. Its from a TVHits interview from the Summer, the headline in the magazine was "Fun in the sun with Mika"

I even bought the magazine ages ago

Anyone know where it is?:blink:

even when I google it there is no sign...:boxed:

the search thing on the MFC rarely works for me. Its from a TVHits interview from the Summer, the headline in the magazine was "Fun in the sun with Mika"

I'll try to look.

i'll try too thanx anyway:thumb_yello:

Hi! :) loooooove this 3d!!

Found this interview googling :wink2:http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7344

Oooh Thank you :wink2:

Oh :yay: thank you!! we were all getting upset over the lack of interview:bleh:

thanks!!!:D

sorry, I couldn't find it people:blush-anim-cl:

yaay, never seen this, thanks!
Yr welcome girls! :)

I knew it was of vital importance to you that's why I looked for it at once! :bleh:

I knew it was of vital importance to you that's why I looked for it at once! :bleh:

it really was of vital importance, like everything concerning mika :naughty:

the tyre thing is priceless, i can totally picture it :roftl:

it really was of vital importance, like everything concerning mika :naughty:

the tyre thing is priceless, i can totally picture it :roftl:

I totally agree with you and I love everything he says! :naughty:

i was looking for the video in which he talks about his aunt's advises, zooming on his boogers and about his falsetto. i can't find it on yt, don't tell me it disappeared again :boxed: i love the falsetto part, "the falsetto gets all the attention coz it's like AAAAA" and his face.. priceless..

I'm afraid it has :thumbdown: it actually disappeared once then got back then disappeared again :boxed:

well, apparently people's accounts get suspended when they upload it on yt :boxed:

i'm hearing though that it can be found on vh1.com, better than nothing..

Yes it's true: I tried to upload it on various sites but they don't allow it. So I gave it up and put it on megaupload and sendspace instead :wink2:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=27QQ6B77

http://www.sendspace.com/file/sp0bxh

Enjoy! :roftl:

Oh yes it was:naughty: I wish only this was a video interview it must have been hilarious to see him saying it :roftl:

Yes it's true: I tried to upload it on various sites but they don't allow it. So I gave it up and put it on megaupload and sendspace instead :wink2:

And unfortunately on vh1.com you can watch it only if u live in the States.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=27QQ6B77

http://www.sendspace.com/file/sp0bxh

Enjoy! :roftl:

Thats brilliant! thanx a lot :flowers2:

P.S- the megaupload one is not working..