MIKA Quotes.

schock

And when he plays with that plastic sword:roftl:

Oh yes :roftl: he actually was about to begin playing with it at 4:00 but didnt succeed..Maryvivian was asking him about the piano thing. but in the end he managed to do what he wanted :naughty:

Oh yes :roftl: he actually was about to begin playing with it at 4:00 but didnt succeed..Maryvivian was asking him about the piano thing. but in the end he managed to do what he wanted :naughty:

he 'stabbed' himself! haha.and tried to 'kill' maryvivian :roftl:

love his 'big kid' attitude :wub2:

"This past two weeks have been pretty amazing and i owe a lot of that...my sister said make sure you don't show everyone your black socks(giggles and tries to cover the socks)...a lot of that is thanks to this next song it's grace kelly"

:roftl::roftl:

"This past two weeks have been pretty amazing and i owe a lot of that...my sister said make sure you don't show everyone your black socks(giggles and tries to cover the socks)...a lot of that is thanks to this next song it's grace kelly"

:roftl::roftl:

Where's that from? Link please? :fisch:

he either knocks on them or hits them with his lips, leave them alone Mika! :roftl:

thanks for the link!

And it actually sounds so loud i think he felt that and giggled:roftl:

i was looking for the video in which he talks about his aunt's advises, zooming on his boogers and about his falsetto. i can't find it on yt, don't tell me it disappeared again :boxed: i love the falsetto part, "the falsetto gets all the attention coz it's like AAAAA" and his face.. priceless..

i was looking for the video in which he talks about his aunt's advises, zooming on his boogers and about his falsetto. i can't find it on yt, don't tell me it disappeared again :boxed: i love the falsetto part, "the falsetto gets all the attention coz it's like AAAAA" and his face.. priceless..

I'm afraid it has :thumbdown: it actually disappeared once then got back then disappeared again :boxed:

I'm afraid it has :thumbdown: it actually disappeared once then got back then disappeared again :boxed:

well, apparently people's accounts get suspended when they upload it on yt :boxed:

i'm hearing though that it can be found on vh1.com, better than nothing..

"Hollywood, that's strange to me. Hip-hop music videos with people walking around in the snow in stilettos and miniskirts and jumping out of Porsches and Ferraris. Do YOU see that? I walk out in the street and I don't see any of that. I see fat women."

"Hollywood, that's strange to me. Hip-hop music videos with people walking around in the snow in stilettos and miniskirts and jumping out of Porsches and Ferraris. Do YOU see that? I walk out in the street and I don't see any of that. I see fat women."

That is so funny!!! But at the same time...very true...he he

Sorry if this has already been posted but we love it because we were there:

“This is one of my favorite venues I’ve ever played in. It’s absolutely delicious.”

Mika at the House of Blues in Chicago, Feb. 5th 2008:wub2::wub2::wub2:

OH MY GOODNESS!!! Mika uses the word "delicious" like I do...you know, delicious is a word that you would usually use to describe food and stuff but I use it to describe many things...ha ha Mika you are awesome.

So are you Haley & Megan Meyer for making me happy by posting that quote...he he

Interviewer:Who do you think you were in a past life?

Mika: "A fat bear. A big fat moody bear sitting somewhere nice in Canada."

"I'd rather have hairy feet. Socks are very handy...especially when you're naked. Ew, what an image. Sorry about that."

Those two quotes have automatically become some of my favourites.

The first because "a big fat moody bear sitting somewhere nice in Canada"...ha ha that's so funny...(PS: I live in Canada...and Mika, you can come here and be "a big fat moody bear" anytime you want...he he)

The second because...well...it's just so damn hilarious:naughty:

Those two quotes have automatically become some of my favourites.

The first because "a big fat moody bear sitting somewhere nice in Canada"...ha ha that's so funny...(PS: I live in Canada...and Mika, you can come here and be "a big fat moody bear" anytime you want...he he)

The second because...well...it's just so damn hilarious:naughty:

Yeah, I laughed aloud when I read those.:roftl: