MIKA please DON'T read this!!!(concerning birhtday present)

Droopsy

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i bet yours is great!

mika will appreciate it anyways :biggrin2:

O, thank you4yjtyx5.gifI'm a bit angry of myself because I was in such a rush and I had some sort of 'creative blockade'. (lame excuse, I know:biggrin2: ) But perhaps he will find something nice about it.:bleh::roftl:

im just putting the finnishing touches on my card as i type!!!! and then straight away posting it:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

but do u think that these look a bit childish to put on his card..ive just baught them and im not sure...???:blink: :blink:

mikabadgesandcardstuff.jpg

...are you talking of childish things to a boy who takes more care of his tama than journalists??? :roftl:

Don't worry! he will love them!!! :biggrin2:

*haha* yeh good point!!! he even said that he gets more childish as he grows up!!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

im just putting the finnishing touches on my card as i type!!!! and then straight away posting it:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

but do u think that these look a bit childish to put on his card..ive just baught them and im not sure...???:blink: :blink:

omg lauren i love them!! they're so cute! i hope he wears that badge while he's performing

Omg this is all so great!! The birthday card booklet will be the most colourful, awesome present ever! That along with the shirt, amazing.

I'm really in awe at all the creativity and love on this board.

One thing though, please don't be insecure about what you've made. It's made with love and dedication and it will shine through all the way! Each card is different and unique, that's what makes it so great.

Gah I love this project.

*end of gushy rant hehe*

Hooray! I've finally finished my card! I was thinking of using a gold pen to decorate it more, but I think I'd better leave well enough alone. I hate it when I mess up a project right at the very end, so I think I'll leave it this way. What do you think?

Now comes the hard part, I have to fold the thing in half! I used thick cardstock for the background, and I'm terrified of folding it wrong, because the crease won't come out if I do. Wish me luck!

edit: Image removed

too childish for mika?? are you kidding me? lol nothing could ever be too childish for him :naughty: