2007 - Mika's concert in Milano on TV for you all!!

Mirtilla

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh nooooooooooooo, your not having a good day r u!!!!

Yes yes i was told someone was putting onto Z-share!!!!

not at all :crybaby: first the radio 1 thingy, that fortunately was saved by Sou (thanx again :wub2: ) then this

I must have upset God, WHY?? :tears:

*tries to bring Häschen02 you back to live again* :biggrin2:

Oooooouffff, it killed me s well!

I'd like to save the 2 of you, but unfortunatrely I can't! :stretcher:

No no not in the concert, was between all the talking in the beginning :blink:

he did a cyndi lauper cover while he was making pizza, it was playing in the background

he did a cyndi lauper cover while he was making pizza, it was playing in the background

ah :mf_rosetinted: was never a big fan of Cyndi Lauper, so I wouldn't know :fisch: But that's mostly because I dislike her voice, so maybe her songs aren't too bad if Mika sings them :mf_rosetinted:

ah :mf_rosetinted: was never a big fan of Cyndi Lauper, so I wouldn't know :fisch: But that's mostly because I dislike her voice, so maybe her songs aren't too bad if Mika sings them :mf_rosetinted:

Lol please neither am i :roftl: I thought it was his song but was told otherwise, it sounded ok, have to have a better listen...

Ok! I've just decided that I need to see him NOW!!! In person!!!! Immediately!!!! In my bed!!!!! Nac...!!!!

Can't wait until July! Want him now! Can someone please take me to England? Argh!

Come along to Leeds :mf_rosetinted: Pwease :wub2:

Ok! I've just decided that I need to see him NOW!!! In person!!!! Immediately!!!! In my bed!!!!! Nac...!!!!

Can't wait until July! Want him now! Can someone please take me to England? Argh!

Come next Monday then!

do you know who Tia??

sou is trying too but her connection broke half way thou i think jen jen but not sure mayb wrong im crap with names ...... sorry..... i know sou has up to billy brown.:wink2:

Where are all of the other Italian girls Patty?

Oh I don't really know.....but I think they are still in front of their television & still screaming & crying & jumping around their room!!:naughty: For all of us is a big emotion!!...I've just stopped to cry & jump around the room!!

Wanna go to England, too!!!! :blush-anim-cl: