2007 - Mika's concert in Milano on TV for you all!!

Mirtilla

cameraman was obviously in love with cherisse, as he was on her all the time! I love cherisse, but my god, what about mika..

that's always a problem. most cameramen are male I think! the one on hit machine didn't stop filming down her cleavage!

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, there are subtitles. And there's this dumb brunette who speaks italian sometimes, but I'm sure you're not going to regret if you don't understand a word of it! :P

hahhahaha "dumb brunette" : that's a fitting description! bravo! that's exactly "from my best side, darling"... :thumb_yello:

hi everybody, so i come to pc now *kicked hubby away from pc, as he was playing videogames*

I watched the concert on TV (aside live in milan LOL): I have to say overall I was disappointed of it. the first part recording was recorded very good, lots of close ups of our boy and generally a good way of presenting the songs. then as the concert went on, it got SO disappointing!

cameraman was obviously in love with cherisse, as he was on her all the time! I love cherisse, but my god, what about mika..

I hadn't realised how many were we there.. wow.. it was huuuge and it was fully packed

thanks goodness, you can hardly see me, only 10 seconds or so (phewww, I wasn't really at my best that eve LOL), but you can see mirtilla a few times. and then the vj says smt like there was a mum with kids and that would obviously be robertina

and then o.c. "from my best side, darling" (vj).. my hubby rightly pointed out how she felt SHE was the star. her little useless introductions to the songs and her silly interview to mika..

the pizza part was cute, he was so adorable and told about when he served as a waiter in london.. LOL but the part where she interviewed him like in school..? that was pathetic!! :thumbdown: insulting at some point, when he sarcastically joked about dislexic pupils.. what a shame.

I LOOOOVED what he said over lebanon: I have a friend who's lebanese, a musician even (not successful sadly, though good), I told robertina and the girls about him at the gig. and he said me the same things about lebanon: he recently went back for a month and what it's to point out is the wish and the need to live normally and enjoy life, esp. among the young people.. how touchy..

then o.c. this interesting conversation all fell apart during the interview, as mika said "just when it was getting deep"..

it was nevertheless emotional to see all the gig again. :wub2:

wasn't too keen on the sound recording: didn't give justice to his voice, esp. the 1st part of the gig. as the filming got worse, the sound quality got better towards the end.

what as shame: they didn't record, or broadcast at least, "over my shoulder" !!! horror, that was amazing live guys!!! incredible!! plain scandal!

I had hoped to see the recording of the moment when the people who won the contest went to meet him, delivering him our necklace, but nope :boxed: well, a girl can dream, can't she?

oh, I apologise I haven't read the whole thread, I come to the internet now. if there's been some recording problems, I have the gig on VHS, I can reverse it on dvd. quality may not be the best, but it's an option :mf_rosetinted:

Oh you are so right!!!

I screamed when I saw they cut off Over my shoulder!!!:sneaky2:

And she was absolutely silly, while he was adorable as always...so intelligent in my opinion

In particular I loved him while talking of Lebanon! I have a friend who's parents left Lebanon for the war too, even if he was born in Italy... Mika was clearly disappointed when was stopped by talking seriously...

AND...I had just asked if someone could reverse it on Dvd, because my pc sucks and didn't record well....

I would love to have it... :wub2:

Did everyone hear what they were warming up with before the concert....I do believe we were hearing the second album there :biggrin2::naughty::roftl:

(I'm trying to express giddiness :roftl: )

he was in rehearsing from smt like 2pm to the opening of the concert hall doors. i could not believe it.. :mf_rosetinted:

awwww... I sang along loudly again, at home, during stuck in the middle.. wasn't it incredible..?? kata, what did you think of it..? :tears:

:wub2:

Ah thanks, I didn't recognise it! Do you know which song it was?

Unfortunately I missed the end of the concert, duty called... Ã am back now but the concert is over. I hope anyone managed to record it!

yes it was a song called searching!!! dont know it myself thx goes to sou once again Lol they are trying hard to get it here, some probs...

hi everybody, so i come to pc now *kicked hubby away from pc, as he was playing videogames*

Ioh, I apologise I haven't read the whole thread, I come to the internet now. if there's been some recording problems, I have the gig on VHS, I can reverse it on dvd. quality may not be the best, but it's an option :mf_rosetinted:

How do you do that avoca?

yes it was a song called searching!!! dont know it myself thx goes to sou once again Lol they are trying hard to get it here, some probs...

Thanks again! I don't know that song either, I will have a search on the internet! It sounds good from Mika's mouth - like everything that comes from Mika's mouth. :wink2:

awwww... I sang along loudly again, at home, during stuck in the middle.. wasn't it incredible..?? kata, what did you think of it..? :tears:

:wub2:

Well the "this is just who I am" was very clear in this one :mf_rosetinted: But the other missing word...sounded like "who doesn't like to be gone" this time :blink: Was amazing as always of course :wub2:

EDIT: oh and Bennie (my London concert company) doesn't like Stuck In The Middle at all :tears: He was watching also and he said it's terrible...argh :tears:

It seems to be ripping OK at the moment!

yipppeeee, it was fab wasnt it!!! Im soooooo looking forward to next week!!:wub2: i hope i can control myself!!! Lol

How do you do that avoca?

i have some software. to be honest it was a present and I've never used it yet, but I can look into it tomorrow and burn it on dvd and then upload it somewhere (megaupload or smt).

it'd be faster and better quality if someone has recorded it digitally, on dvd I mean, but this is an option also, if everything else fails.

So because you're trying hard for us, I can go away from the computer and when I came back tomorrow, there will be the concert? Fingers crossed and thanks to everyone who's trying.

By the way, I don't think Mika's team are planning his appearances very thoughtfully. He's in a different continent every other day!

i have some software. to be honest it was a present and I've never used it yet, but I can look into it tomorrow and burn it on dvd and then upload it somewhere (megaupload or smt).

it'd be faster and better quality if someone has recorded it digitally, on dvd I mean, but this is an option also, if everything else fails.

No I was just wondering because I have Mika's Radio 2 session on video, but I would like it on DVD.

I don't know Cyndi Laupers songs so well (even though I do like some of her stuff), but that song Searching doesn't seem to have the lyrics I heard :

put your heart back in your pocket

pick your love up(?) off the ground

......he don't love you anymore so....(?)

no, I'm not good with picking up words lol, but do these sound like that familiar song ? Btw this was playing during the first pizza -making clip just after Billy brown is heard in the background...

Well the "this is just who I am" was very clear in this one :mf_rosetinted: But the other missing word...sounded like "who doesn't like to be gone" this time :blink: Was amazing as always of course :wub2:

Still figuring out the lyrics huh? :biggrin2:

EDIT: oh and Bennie (my London concert company) doesn't like Stuck In The Middle at all :tears: He was watching also and he said it's terrible...

yeah, told a in the stuck in the middle thread, he seemed to sing "to be gone", but nevertheless on the Cd version I am now convinced he says "to be calm".. could it be he jammed a little..? :blink:

and you can hear clearly he says here "live in honesty", like you said..

awww... it was such an emotional, intense version of sitm.. the highlight of the concert :mf_lustslow:

you're going to leeds, kata? gosh, I'm green with envy!! have fun, you lucky thing!! :biggrin2:

yeah, told a in the stuck in the middle thread, he seemed to sing "to be gone", but nevertheless on the Cd version I am now convinced he says "to be calm".. could it be he jammed a little..? :blink:

and you can hear clearly he says here "live in honesty", like you said..

awww... it was such an emotional, intense version of sitm.. the highlight of the concert :mf_lustslow:

you're going to leeds, kata? gosh, I'm green with envy!! have fun, you lucky thing!! :biggrin2:

He really seems to be saying something different every time :blink: Stuck In The Middle is the highlight of every concert :wub2:

And yes I'm going to Leeds (and London and Birmingham :arf2:) mwahahaha :mf_rosetinted:

He really seems to be saying something different every time :blink: Stuck In The Middle is the highlight of every concert :wub2:

And yes I'm going to Leeds (and London and Birmingham :arf2:) mwahahaha :mf_rosetinted:

Lol kata u show off!!! And iv only got leeds!!!!!:bleh:

Wow! That would be so cool!!!! You rock! :punk: