Which Mika song can you play?

Mika Owns Me

Hey it's my first thread!!

Bravo to me!!

well, I don't know if there has been a thread like that, but I would like to know if there is any Mika song you can play : like at the piano or at the guitar or something like that. I can only play Grace Kelly, Billy Brown and My Interpretation at the guitar, Love Today is too hard for me!!

So, I'd like to know what you're able to play!! :biggrin2:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't play anything, because I don't play any musical instrument! But I can sing all of the songs.. :D (eventhough I don't have a voice :lmao:)

high 5 there sister!! I can only sing them with my crappy voice :naughty: i am attempting at playing them on the piano though if i can get my hands on the music sheets.

yay! congrats on your 1st thread!!!!!! i can play guitar and piano. i dont know any songs YET!! Im learning to play grace kelly on piano at the moment. i will learn lots of mikas songs tho. i play violin too, so i want to learn any other world!!!

Sadly, I can't play any of them. But, I can sing!

I used to play the piano, but I gave that up and I haven't tried to play any of Mika's songs, quite frankly, because a) I played years ago and probably forgot most of it and b) I'm in exams, so I'm supposed to be studying... but here I am at MFC during a break :fisch:

That's cool that you can play those songs, tho. :-)

yeah i dont play instruments either, i just sing LOL!

I've never been talented at instruments. I can only play certain songs on certain instruments...BADLY...hahaha! what about you?

I can't play anything, because I don't play any musical instrument! But I can sing all of the songs.. :D (eventhough I don't have a voice :lmao:)

Yeah, singing is good. Not nice but fun (at least to me).

I wish I could play one of his songs. Maybe I should try to find my flute and annoy my neighbours with some terrible self-made Mika-music.

:naughty:

yay! congrats on your 1st thread!!!!!! i can play guitar and piano. i dont know any songs YET!! Im learning to play grace kelly on piano at the moment. i will learn lots of mikas songs tho. i play violin too, so i want to learn any other world!!!

hey hey thank you! You play a lot of instruments this is so cool... If you could play any other world that would be so beautiful... And if you wanna play one of his songs at the guitar, Billy Brown is really funny and really easy to play... I can get you the chords if you want! :naughty:

hey hey thank you! You play a lot of instruments this is so cool... If you could play any other world that would be so beautiful... And if you wanna play one of his songs at the guitar, Billy Brown is really funny and really easy to play... I can get you the chords if you want! :naughty:

o yess!!!! please please please that would be amazing of you!!!! thank you SO much!!!!!!!! PM it to me if you can! thank you so much!! i really appreciate it!!!<33

Oh I am good at that too lol.

But you know what?!

The other day I discovered I was able to sing Grace Kelly chorus!! I MEAN not out of tune! How cool is that? well Ok maybe it's not so cool... ahahah but the part where he says I could be hurtful I could be purple is hard to sing really. well I don't know why I say this... :biggrin2:

i can play at least parts of all the songs on at least one instrument lol my favorite to play is "Stuck in the Middle." i started playing it on the piano in my band room one day before class started and as people came in they started gathering around and then my one other mika loving friend started singing it and we did a duet! it was so fun!

My son (who is six) is learning "Grace Kelly" on the piano. He can play about half of it.

Me? I can't play a note. I can only sit back and admire him.

I can play "Grace Kelly," "Love Today," "Ring Ring" (sort of) all on the piano and I think that's it. I REALLY wanna learn "Stuck In the Middle." Do you have the sheet music or chords for it?

I can sing all of em, not well, but i can. Recently i have been taking longer showers, it gives me more time to sing :biggrin2: I have done a really bad job of learning to play Grace Kelly. I never took piano lessons, i just teach myself, but i am not too bad.