TICKETS CANCELLD?? first concert will be no more

xaddictionx

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

im SOOO ANGRY.

5 DAYS B4 THE CONCERT N THE WEBSITE WER I BOUGHT THE TICKETS FROM SEND ME A LOUSY 2 LINE "APOLAGY" SAYING THE TICKETS I ORDERD IN EARLY MARCH...R NON EXSISTANT!

"Jessica

Unfortunately we have just learnt from our suppliers that we will be unable to provide the tickets for the event you booked for. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience and we hope you are able to source the tickets elsewhere.

No money has been taken.

Regards

LTM"

IM SO UPSET N ANGRY I WAS COUTING THE MINUTES TILL THA THN N NOW :( I CANT GO... how could they do this 2 me.. they never even gave me a chance 2 go get em sumwer else.. its 5 days time :(

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im SOOO ANGRY.

5 DAYS B4 THE CONCERT N THE WEBSITE WER I BOUGHT THE TICKETS FROM SEND ME A LOUSY 2 LINE "APOLAGY" SAYING THE TICKETS I ORDERD IN EARLY MARCH...R NON EXSISTANT!

"Jessica

Unfortunately we have just learnt from our suppliers that we will be unable to provide the tickets for the event you booked for. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience and we hope you are able to source the tickets elsewhere.

No money has been taken.

Regards

LTM"

IM SO UPSET N ANGRY I WAS COUTING THE MINUTES TILL THA THN N NOW :( I CANT GO... how could they do this 2 me.. they never even gave me a chance 2 go get em sumwer else.. its 5 days time :(

Where were you supposed to go ? Shepherd's Bush, is that it ??

Maybe you can ask if anybody has a spare for that one... I doubt so, but you can still try !!!

And btw, that really sucks... I'm sorry for you (and all the ones in the same situation)...

I don't know if you live not too far from Shepherd's Bush, but if you don't find any tix before the day, you can come in front of it... Sometimes, people sell tickets there... At the last concert, a girl paid the ticket the normal price : the person who sale it was supposed to come with a friend, but the friend din't show up i think... But she was LUCKY, most of the time, thay are more expansive...

GOOD GOOD LUCK

omg, that really sucks, i feel so bad... thats like the worse thing that could happen!! they should be sewed do u think you're allowed to do that :naughty: i would be in tears if that happened to me... well anything is possible but usually when something bad happens something good comes out of it :D just to make u feel better, don't know if it worked?...

im SOOO ANGRY.

"Jessica

No money has been taken.

Regards

LTM"

If you get in touch with Carri, I think she still has a spare one left. I was going to have it and was waiting for her to get back to me, but you need it more (I'm going to Birmingham so I'm good).

Have fun.

im SOOO ANGRY.

"Jessica

No money has been taken.

Regards

LTM"

Poor Jessica! My first name is Jessica too!!! And I'm so unlucky just like you.

I thought I would have 3 tickets to go to Werchter. Last week-end, I was anxious because no news since the reservation. I sent an e-mail to the salesman and yesterday I received an e-mail in which it's written what i'm on the waiting list. I'm so sad!

To be a Jessica is not easy every day!!!

I will try to convince my boyfirend and some of my friends to go to an another festival.

There is a competition going on on Mika's MySpace for 5 pairs of tickets to every UK gig. I've got a feeling that people who get picked up as winners might have their old tickets for sale.

yeah...good point there

im SOOO ANGRY.

"Jessica

No money has been taken.

Regards

LTM"

That is really rotten luck. Its worth turning up at the gig anyway - people may be selling their unwanted tickets - just dont get caught out and pay too much though!!