• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just in case it was possible to rent Mika's services for a few hours to do something for you - can be anything from looking after your kids, cleaning your car to repairing your refrigerator (private gig excluded :bleh: )

- what would you let him do for you?

***No impure thoughts, please, this is a decent thread!

:bleh: ***

make me a chicken sandwhich...or bathe me!lol! jk.....um....probably be my personel friend!

I'd rent him to be my personal hugger. I need hugs quite often, you know (and, of course, he could get as many hugs as he wanted, completely free!). Oh, and I'd love him to walk with me. :wub2:

Aww, so cute :biggrin2: I'm sure Mika would be good at it :naughty:

Thanks :wink2: Yes, it's a part of my "Relax" card to Mika.:biggrin2:

I'm sure he'll love the drawing! I wrote some kind of... letter to him, because I'm artistically challenged, hehe. I wish I had a gift like yours. You could rent Mika to help you with your drawings and ask him to bring Da Wack along! :biggrin2: It'd be a success, believe me!

I'm sure he'll love the drawing! I wrote some kind of... letter to him, because I'm artistically challenged, hehe. I wish I had a gift like yours. You could rent Mika to help you with your drawings and ask him to bring Da Wack along! :biggrin2: It'd be a success, believe me!

Ah, that would be a DREAM! :wub2: Thanks;) Actually it is not so bright anymore, because it is printed, I actually hope that he can read it, it is a comic strip, here's the full version post-4492-142983671364_thumb.jpg

Ah, I often really want I could write sensibly, I always mess with words, hehehe, my mum once said when I was little when I was cold I said smth like "Emmm... you know, mum, I guess I want to tell you that maybe it's like I'm kinda getting a bit cold" :roftl:

Ah, that would be a DREAM! :wub2: Thanks;) Actually it is not so bright anymore, because it is printed, I actually hope that he can read it, it is a comic strip, here's the full version [ATTACH]4295[/ATTACH]

Ah, I often really want I could write sensibly, I always mess with words, hehehe, my mum once said when I was little when I was cold I said smth like "Emmm... you know, mum, I guess I want to tell you that maybe it's like I'm kinda getting a bit cold" :roftl:

Oh, how beautiful. :wub2: Couldn't read all of it but I know for sure that you DRAW SENSIBLY :blush-anim-cl:

Ah, that would be a DREAM! :wub2: Thanks;) Actually it is not so bright anymore, because it is printed, I actually hope that he can read it, it is a comic strip, here's the full version [ATTACH]4295[/ATTACH]

thar's rlly cool....haha im rlly not good at drawing!lol! :naughty:

OH, I LOVE THE COMIC! IT'S SO COLORFUL! I was wrong some posts ago. I said Mika would love the drawing. Now i'm sure he'll be thrilled when he sees your little work of art. I'm in love with it myself. You are really arty. Have you studied something related to drawing or art?

OH, I LOVE THE COMIC! IT'S SO COLORFUL! I was wrong some posts ago. I said Mika would love the drawing. Now i'm sure he'll be thrilled when he sees your little work of art. I'm in love with it myself. You are really arty. Have you studied something related to drawing or art?

Aww, thank you :wink2: I really hope Mika likes it, although I know that printed it must look differently (I'm a bit detail-obsessed, therefore for the b-day project I sent the original card not a copy although I was running out of time). I've taken art classes but only for a little time, I actually have loved drawing since I remember myself. My dream would really be to study art more seriously, I just have to decide whether I can use it in my profession etc. But I'd really love to do that :wub2:

Aww, thank you :wink2: I really hope Mika likes it, although I know that printed it must look differently (I'm a bit detail-obsessed, therefore for the b-day project I sent the original card not a copy although I was running out of time). I've taken art classes but only for a little time, I actually have loved drawing since I remember myself. My dream would really be to study art more seriously, I just have to decide whether I can use it in my profession etc. But I'd really love to do that :wub2:

rlly???that's cool! ya....though i cant draw i like to design things.my dream would be to actually make mika an outfit or something!Lol!

Wow, you seem pretty much into this, right? ;) Cool dress, you could actually go to Mika's gigs wearing it :naughty: Didn't you make a horse for the Mika quilt project patch? I just saw a similar cloth there. Aww, the scarf in the middle is really Mika-ish:)Really nice work :thumb_yello:

Wow, you seem pretty much into this, right? ;) Cool dress, you could actually go to Mika's gigs wearing it :naughty: Didn't you make a horse for the Mika quilt project patch? I just saw a similar cloth there. Aww, the scarf in the middle is really Mika-ish:)Really nice work :thumb_yello:

haha! yes i made that scarve w/ a ton of ripped up heat tranfer paper.and the dress...well it is sorta too small for me ia ctually made it for a contest,then found out it was for 18+ and im only 12 so...and yes i did use the same fabric for the atch!lol!it is my fave fabric but i used the last of it on the patch(anythig for mika)and yes im very much into it.if i see something in a store i like i try to make it!lol!:biggrin2: