haha! yes i made that scarve w/ a ton of ripped up heat tranfer paper.and the dress...well it is sorta too small for me ia ctually made it for a contest,then found out it was for 18+ and im only 12 so...and yes i did use the same fabric for the atch!lol!it is my fave fabric but i used the last of it on the patch(anythig for mika)and yes im very much into it.if i see something in a store i like i try to make it!lol!:biggrin2:

Only 12 and such works! You're pretty talented :shocked::thumb_yello:

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 years later...
Guest whalesfood

i would pay him to just sit there and look pretty. i'm extremely anal retentive about cleaning lol. if he didn't do my dishes the right way or vacuum the right amount of times, the fan musician relationship would be over. lol. he could tell me about his ocd quirks while i deal with mine.

i would pay him to just sit there and look pretty. i'm extremely anal retentive about cleaning lol. if he didn't do my dishes the right way or vacuum the right amount of times, the fan musician relationship would be over. lol. he could tell me about his ocd quirks while i deal with mine.

:naughty::thumb_yello:

:roftl::roftl:

I bet Mika wrote Toy Boy after reading this thread.:das:

i dont want mika to do any of that cuz i know that he well be sad:blush-anim-cl: i only want mika to be happy all the time:wub2: then i want him tokiss me !:fangurl: then i well make him to marry me :teehee:when i turn 18 :naughty:

but if i have to make him work i well make him clean under my bed cuz its a jungle down there:biggrin2:

I WANT HIM TO HELP ME BAKE!!!

:aah:

I love baking and I definitely think we could have fun in the kitchen! :naughty:

Then you'd have to ask his brother, he's the baker one!:blink:

Mika would be quite helpful reaching my higher shelves or bathing the kids or doing the laundry or...poor boy!:blink:

A MIKA to do the dirty jobs for me...as...:teehee:

...would you like to kidnap this guy? :pinkbow:

46491350.jpg

or just record his singin' in dodgy karaoke bars/under hotel showers :freak:

Edited by greta
ohnoesbothofyou! impure thoughts everywhere!

He could take down all of my lampshades so I can clean them! I can't reach them, but HE can.

While he's at it, he can clean my cupboards and my windows, so they'll be nice for Christmastime.

I'll make him a nice cup of tea and get some really nice cakes in for him to eat. Maybe some of those cakes that he, and Robbie Williams, seem to like.

Then I'll join Mika and Robbie for a game of bingo.