MFC MOTHERS' CLUB: Mothers who love MIKA

Blue Sky

Hi Suzy! Thank you, it was fun to represent the more mature group of fans. It was definitely alot of fun. My kids were very excited to be there and they sang along to all the songs. I don't think there is a Mika song out there that they don't know the words to. They had a lot of fun!

Here is another picture. I hope it works. Again, it is one taken by Eric that he posted links to on the Chicago review thread. I am the LG on the left side of the picture behind Mika. Emy is the one with the huge lollipop that she made and gave to Mika.

Christina

Hello!

That is lovely to see you there Chrisitna!

You look lovely !:wink2:

i'm here too!

Kids off school this week and i' stuck home studying for last term at Uni!

It is driving me mad and i feel exhausted with juggling family life, twin boys of 7 all all!:shocked:

soon i will be free in June!!!

I can't wait!

see you all soon x:wink2:

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Guys . I would love to be a member of the MFC mothers club. I have two kids age 9 and 3. there is no probs in our house as both of them love MIKA too. Hubby just switches off when we start talking or singing about MIKA. My son age 9 is going to do a performance at the school talent show, he is singing lollipop with some of his friends.!!!! :punk:

Hi Guys . I would love to be a member of the MFC mothers club. I have two kids age 9 and 3. there is no probs in our house as both of them love MIKA too. Hubby just switches off when we start talking or singing about MIKA. My son age 9 is going to do a performance at the school talent show, he is singing lollipop with some of his friends.!!!! :punk:

Shoni that sounds well cool!:thumb_yello:

Shoni welcome!! I added you onto the front page of this thread...#63. I was just thinking when I wrote it, hmmmm, nearly at 69 who wants that number??!! Then I thought, oh we are probably old and mature enough on here to get past all the titillation of that....

or maybe not:wink2:

Utennavn.png

Sorry just wanted to use that pic again today.

:naughty:

Shoni welcome!! I added you onto the front page of this thread...#63. I was just thinking when I wrote it, hmmmm, nearly at 69 who wants that number??!! Then I thought, oh we are probably old and mature enough on here to get past all the titillation of that....

Utennavn.png

Ofcourse we're mature..........................:lmfao: Not!!! Who invented the chicken word!! It wasn't a youngling:wink2:

a) I am in Western North Carolina, USA

b) I have three Mika addicted little girls. Leeya is 11, Sierra is 8 and Kaylee is 6

c) I don't know about successful mothering and MFC, but I do know that after bedtime is mine and if I sneak a look while the girls are up they are over my shoulder, LOOK MOM, click there, MIKA!!!!.....lol...

I would love to join if there is an opening!

-Angela:wub2:

Utennavn.png

:thumb_yello: Yeah!!! Thanks for adding me. Wouldn't mind being 69 (lol) Some people never grow up. I will probably be offline for a few days as getting new laptop as this computer is ancient and keeps crashing.So hope to talk to you all soon.:wub2:

a) I am in Western North Carolina, USA

b) I have three Mika addicted little girls. Leeya is 11, Sierra is 8 and Kaylee is 6

c) I don't know about successful mothering and MFC, but I do know that after bedtime is mine and if I sneak a look while the girls are up they are over my shoulder, LOOK MOM, click there, MIKA!!!!.....lol...

I would love to join if there is an opening!

-Angela:wub2:

Welcome Angela!

We go in fits and starts on this thread. But you are # 64 if you want to add it to your signature.

My kids go OH NO NOT MIKA FAN CLUB AGAIN???

Welcome Angela!

We go in fits and starts on this thread. But you are # 64 if you want to add it to your signature.

My kids go OH NO NOT MIKA FAN CLUB AGAIN???

Thank you sweetie! Muah....

I took a video of my kids bursting into song the other day. My 5 year old grabbed his guitar( he plays terribly, but loves it) and then he and my 3 year old daughter started singing. It was AWESOME!!!!!! I'll get the video on youtube and then I'll share it with everyone.

I took a video of my kids bursting into song the other day. My 5 year old grabbed his guitar( he plays terribly, but loves it) and then he and my 3 year old daughter started singing. It was AWESOME!!!!!! I'll get the video on youtube and then I'll share it with everyone.

Sounds great ! Let us know :punk:

Sounds brilliant share it with us soon:thumb_yello:

Please tell us you videoed this. I would love to see it.

Is it up yet?

Well, I had over a month away from the forum, what with moving house and then having to get new phone and internet provider etc etc and I want to say hello and welcome to all the new mother's club member's who've joined in the last month or so and who I haven't "met" yet. G'day!

oh can i join? what number do i get to be :D I have a DD age 15 months (well nearly 16)

Hi Emmylou! Great to have another mother here! I think BlueSky will give you a number, but I guess it's gonna be 65. Take a look at the first page of this thread.

What does DD stand for? (I understand it is a small child....)

hey sorry its internet speak for "Dearest daughter" i believe a little cheese but a good was to differenciate. I use DD, DS(dearest son), DSD (dearest step daughter) DSS, DH (dearest husband) etc etc on forums just to save time :) and if u have more than one u just add a number on the end lol

Please tell us you videoed this. I would love to see it.

Is it up yet?

Well, I had over a month away from the forum, what with moving house and then having to get new phone and internet provider etc etc and I want to say hello and welcome to all the new mother's club member's who've joined in the last month or so and who I haven't "met" yet. G'day!

Sorry no didnt get to record it as it was just a talent show for pupils at end of term.but i did hear from his freinds that it was 'awesome':thumb_yello:

I was just reading the thread 'you know you're a Mika fan when......' and i just had to write this. I knew my youngest son Greg age 3 was a true Mika fan when, one day i picked him up from nursery. We came home and instead of asking for his cartoons to be put on he asked me to play Live icm. I usually have this on throughout the day any way. So i duly obliged. I went in to kitchen to make his lunch, a few mins later i came back in to living room and couldn,t beleive my eyes. He was standing in the middle of the room with his hoodie (jacket) on and his Dyson hoover. He was singing Billy Brown at the top of his lungs. He was using the extending nozzle of the hoover as a microphone. He was brilliant (even if i say so myself) he was singing virtually word for word. It took every effort not to laugh. Then he asked me to play relax. Again he was singing away but i couldnt beleive when he 'threw' his jacket off and began jumping about, he then pointed the nozzle (microphone) to me to sing just as Mika does in the video. Even some of the moves and mannerisms were sooooo MIka it was spooky. I sat back and enjoyed the rest of his performance and just thought 'that's my boy' :punk:

I was just reading the thread 'you know you're a Mika fan when......' and i just had to write this. I knew my youngest son Greg age 3 was a true Mika fan when, one day i picked him up from nursery. We came home and instead of asking for his cartoons to be put on he asked me to play Live icm. I usually have this on throughout the day any way. So i duly obliged. I went in to kitchen to make his lunch, a few mins later i came back in to living room and couldn,t beleive my eyes. He was standing in the middle of the room with his hoodie (jacket) on and his Dyson hoover. He was singing Billy Brown at the top of his lungs. He was using the extending nozzle of the hoover as a microphone. He was brilliant (even if i say so myself) he was singing virtually word for word. It took every effort not to laugh. Then he asked me to play relax. Again he was singing away but i couldnt beleive when he 'threw' his jacket off and began jumping about, he then pointed the nozzle (microphone) to me to sing just as Mika does in the video. Even some of the moves and mannerisms were sooooo MIka it was spooky. I sat back and enjoyed the rest of his performance and just thought 'that's my boy' :punk:

Aww... that sounds so precious! I loved my kids at 3 years old. No fear or embarassment at that age. Just a pure delight. You need to get him to do that again on film!

hey sorry its internet speak for "Dearest daughter" i believe a little cheese but a good was to differenciate. I use DD, DS(dearest son), DSD (dearest step daughter) DSS, DH (dearest husband) etc etc on forums just to save time :) and if u have more than one u just add a number on the end lol

Aha, then I have DD1, DD2 and DD3:roftl: Thanks for the explanation!

Aw, that is such a cute story!

My DD3 (yes, I am a fast learner:wink2: ) is a Mika-fan again (she was, then wasn't and now is again!) and last week she asked me to see the LICM-dvd before she went to bed. The dvd is in our bedroom dvdplayer, DD3 was dancing quit wildly on our bed and suddenly she made a strange head-tumble and fell of the bed, almost in our wardrobe! It's a pity she hurt herself so I couldn't laugh....