MFC MOTHERS' CLUB: Mothers who love MIKA

Blue Sky

Sometimes I am just too busy to keep this up to date, with three kids and all:wink2:

But I find time to order T shirts for Mika in the RAH thread.

Priorities I guess. This thread is usually without controversy, and surprisingly little on breastfeeding, eh Suzy, considering you and I are both on here:roftl:

OK, now this link is really directed at the mums, a special film on birth. The whole film, you need a free hour to watch it. While some may consider it a bit too detailed (read graphic), it is actually a really important topic, and a well-made film. And some of the most beautiful births you have ever seen!! Gentle, respectful and just....beautiful. Wipe the tears away with me here.:wub2:

http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=8597620254789409121

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wanna be a member of the MFC MOTHERS CLUB too :bleh:

okay well,

1 My name is Stefanie. I live in Mika land, well i'd wish :mf_rosetinted:

I live in the Netherlands

2 I have 1 daughter of 5 years old, and another one on the way, jep 25

weeks pregnant :thumb_yello:.

And well just let your kids listen to mika a lot and watch youtube with them, Just like others of you sad, make them little mika fans :naughty:.

OOO another mother/daughter combo, we have a few of those! How lovely you can share this Mika passion.:wub2:

So coolrose your number is #68.

And that completes my 3700th post. YAYYYYYY!!!

i hope i can turn my kids in little mikafans, i would like it to bring them to a concert once. today i was watching mika on youtube and my oldest son was watching with me and he asked questions about the amsterdam concert last year, so i showed him some videos . he started asking what the songs are about so i guess he finally gets interested

• 2 weeks later...

I'm Janena,31 years old.

I have 2 boys from 5 and 2 and at the moment i am almost 36 weeks pregnant with our 3rd (last, lol) child!

Tonight i'll be seeing Mika in Amsterdam, cant wait!

My kids love "Lollipop'.

I'm Janena,31 years old.

I have 2 boys from 5 and 2 and at the moment i am almost 36 weeks pregnant with our 3rd (last, lol) child!

Tonight i'll be seeing Mika in Amsterdam, cant wait!

My kids love "Lollipop'.

WOW!! Have fun in Amsterdam!! You could be the first MFCer to go into labour dancing to Lollipop live!!:roftl::roftl:

BTW you are #69 on our member list (wondered who would get that auspicious number, glad it is someone to whom it is still possibly relevant...sorry, that was not meant to sound as dirty as it did...:wub2:)

I am bit excited about the Amsterdam gig, sorry, and I have been in front of this PC almost all day. Mikey says there is a surprise for Amsterdam. :thumb_yello:

Thnaks!

Hhaa, as long as the suprise is not 'Mika's debute as a midwife during his concert' i'm happy!

LOL

Nothing going on in the belly b.t.w....i think i'll be fine (but my sis does carry around the adress to the nearest hospital, just in case hahaha...).

This thread keeps getting lost and I've just posted a link to it for someone in another thread, so I thought I'd come and bump it again, to help keep it alive.

My kids are on school holidays atm, so I have to share the pc and am finding that even though we are in the midst of gigs, some of my interest has waned. Which is not a bad thing. For my family hehe. Three year old will be going to preschool next year so I've only got another six months of having her at home all to myself, so I really should be making the most of it instead of spending multiple hours on here. I will be trying to limit the amount of threads I join, as I often feel compelled to read every single thing written and a lot of it is just drivel that doesn't concern me. So if you do see me round on the forum, feel free to ask me what my daughter is up to, cos if I'm on here, chances are I have little idea which part of the house she's currently destroying! Thanks guys.

hi i've been to the amsterdam gig too , and yesterday i was wathing some videos on youtube and i look behind me and saw my youngest boy dancing on lollipop. he finally admits he likes mika. after than my other son atmitted it too. if the are older i'm going to bring them once