MFC MOTHERS' CLUB: Mothers who love MIKA

Blue Sky

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm sue, married with an 8 year old son. And we both love Mika.

Sure Sue, welcome, this is a madhouse, but you will have fun!

Your number (if you want it for you signature or anything) is #80.

80 MOTHERS ON MFC :thumb_yello:

• 4 months later...

Hello. I'd like to join your mothers club. Have only just joined MFC (after browsing for the last year or so!)

I'm Sharon, am 39 and live in the UK (Surrey).

I've got 2 boys who are 9 and 11, and I've been doing my best to pass the Mika addiction on to them!

Was so tempted to drive up to London after school yesterday in the hope of getting tickets for the Bloomsbury Ballroom gig. I didn't do it because I wasn't sure that I could bear queuing up for hours with two children only to find there were no more tickets! Looks like I'd probably have been alright after all though - never mind, there must be some gigs coming up soon, will just have to wait.

Hello. I'd like to join your mothers club. Have only just joined MFC (after browsing for the last year or so!)

I'm Sharon, am 39 and live in the UK (Surrey).

I've got 2 boys who are 9 and 11, and I've been doing my best to pass the Mika addiction on to them!

Was so tempted to drive up to London after school yesterday in the hope of getting tickets for the Bloomsbury Ballroom gig. I didn't do it because I wasn't sure that I could bear queuing up for hours with two children only to find there were no more tickets! Looks like I'd probably have been alright after all though - never mind, there must be some gigs coming up soon, will just have to wait.

Hi Sharon. I love it when lurkers come forward and make themselves known:biggrin2:

Are you finding it easy indoctrinating your boys in the ways of Mika? I find my four year old girl much more susceptible than my 12 yr old boy.:naughty:

This is the only group who has given me a number for my sig and I realise I am neglecting to post here.

I am Sharon too, Hi!

Really? Gee, learn something new everyday:pinkbow:

Edit: Hang on, you would have a Mikamite number, cos you joined just after me.

Hi Sharon. I love it when lurkers come forward and make themselves known:biggrin2:

Are you finding it easy indoctrinating your boys in the ways of Mika? I find my four year old girl much more susceptible than my 12 yr old boy.:naughty:

Definitely easier with my 9yr old - he has some Mika songs on his ipod and will play them on repeat! He was also excited about the new album coming out. He likes to sing along when nobody is looking! My 11yr old is happy with Mika being played, but is just not so much in to music generally.

I think they'd both go along to a Mika concert though - might save on the hassle of sorting out babysitter! Although they'd be best off sitting whereas I'd want to stand!

Definitely easier with my 9yr old - he has some Mika songs on his ipod and will play them on repeat! He was also excited about the new album coming out. He likes to sing along when nobody is looking! My 11yr old is happy with Mika being played, but is just not so much in to music generally.

I think they'd both go along to a Mika concert though - might save on the hassle of sorting out babysitter! Although they'd be best off sitting whereas I'd want to stand!

And I'd want to revert to my teenage self, so I don't want my son there at all, cos then I'd have to worry about whether or not I was embarrassing him. I'm quite prepared to embarrass myself:roftl:

And I'd want to revert to my teenage self, so I don't want my son there at all, cos then I'd have to worry about whether or not I was embarrassing him. I'm quite prepared to embarrass myself:roftl:

Yeah, that's true. I keep thinking that next time maybe I'll book seated tickets one night and take the family, and then book another night just for myself!

I knew there was another club I belonged to. The mother's club. Silly mommy.

I have two daughters 12 and 13.5. Both are members here, though the younger isn't holding up her end of the obsession. Zo-Zo :teehee:

:roftl: Well, that's just more Mika time for you then:naughty:

I knew there was another club I belonged to. The mother's club. Silly mommy.

I have two daughters 12 and 13.5. Both are members here, though the younger isn't holding up her end of the obsession. Zo-Zo :teehee:

hhhhmmm I bet Zo-Zo is gonna be feeling the MIKA love in 24 days!!! :teehee:

• 2 months later...

Hi I'm from Kyiv, Ukraine

my daughter is 9, and son is 1 year old

now they are sleeping and it's a precious time to spend it here. I can be there only when my son is sleeping, because as he sees a laptop or handheld he tries to take it from me - all my attention has to belong to my beloved son :)

That's why I have no time to write here a lot, unfortunately.

Tomorrow I will swear to myself for not sleeping at night, I will have to wake up early :(((((

but now I don't care

Hello, please can I join too.

I'm Bev, married with one daughter aged 19. She's been to one gig so far, but not obsessive like her mother!

Bought her a ticket for next spring, noticing small signs of :fangurl:- sure it won't take long.