MFC MOTHERS' CLUB: Mothers who love MIKA

Blue Sky

How??? :shocked:

Did I write it anywhere else too?? :blink:

:doh: my profile, right?? :sneaky2:

*runs off to change that too*

*stops* Heay.. are you blackmailing me?? :shocked:

*runs further*

Oh, it's going to be hard to hide it, no matter how you edit it.........

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well.. yes, I think it does mean what you think..:boxed:

I am getting a divorce because my still-husband ist just an a****le..:thumbdown:

But I can't take my kids with me..:no:

So.. yes, I am leaving them behind with him..:blink:

What doesn't mean that I won't be their mom anymore though..:blush-anim-cl:

I am probably leaving to Germany and I hope in a while that Thorty (that's his name..:naughty:) and I will live together..:wub2:

So was the divorce on the cards before you met Thorty? (if that's not too personal a question...)

Oh, it's going to be hard to hide it, no matter how you edit it.........

Ohooohw..:lmfao:

So was the divorce on the cards before you met Thorty? (if that's not too personal a question...)

Well.. let's just say that some people opened my eyes about what is going on over here..:blink:

And being with Thorty just made it happen sooner, yes..:blush-anim-cl:

Well, you just need to do what will make you happy.

At least getting around Europe is really easy, it is not like you are moving to Australia or something!

When will you go?

Hmm.. if everything goes like I hope it goes I will be gone next month..:shocked:

Ohooohw..:lmfao:

Well.. let's just say that some people opened my eyes about what is going on over here..:blink:

And being with Thorty just made it happen sooner, yes..:blush-anim-cl:

Sasje, I know you probably don't want my sympathy, but my heart aches for you. What a horrible choice to have to make. Having said that, I'm not going to dwell on it anymore as you've probably either dealt with it and don't want to go over it, or you're still dealing with it and this won't help the hurt.

So.... *looks around for good topic of conversation to change to*

Is the job in Germany or did you not get the one you were going for a few weeks ago and wrote about on the oldlings thread?

Sasje, I know you probably don't want my sympathy, but my heart aches for you. What a horrible choice to have to make. Having said that, I'm not going to dwell on it anymore as you've probably either dealt with it and don't want to go over it, or you're still dealing with it and this won't help the hurt.

So.... *looks around for good topic of conversation to change to*

Is the job in Germany or did you not get the one you were going for a few weeks ago and wrote about on the oldlings thread?

Oh Chickadee.. I have thought a lot about it and this is just the best choice I could make for my kids..:blush-anim-cl:

It will be hard, but knowing they will have a good life makes it a bit better..:wink2:

And that job I wrote about lasted 3 days..:doh::roftl:

Hopefully I will get that other job in Germany but I won't tell too much about it at the moment, cause it isn't that 100% sure yet..:bleh:

And.. because I don't know what that job will be actually..:blink:

Oh Chickadee.. I have thought a lot about it and this is just the best choice I could make for my kids..:blush-anim-cl:

It will be hard, but knowing they will have a good life makes it a bit better..:wink2:

And that job I wrote about lasted 3 days..:doh::roftl:

Hopefully I will get that other job in Germany but I won't tell too much about it at the moment, cause it isn't that 100% sure yet..:bleh:

And.. because I don't know what that job will be actually..:blink:

That certainly adds to the intrigue factor if nothing else.

to all mum out there..i wish you all a very happy new year!!!!!hope 2008 is as exciting for us all Mika followers as 2007 was.we want a new album sooooooooooon and concerts throughout europe again pleaaaaaaaaaase we just want Mika to carry on makin us all happy as he s done this year.have fun luv cathy x:thumb_yello:

Hi Clelia! Thanks. Ofcourse I am proud of my girls (I've got three daughters), I guess like every mother is!

Hi Anna Maria,

I’ve watched the other videos made by your girl. Are the others two kids your children? All of them are very cute :biggrin2: ! I didn’t understand any word they said, but I think they are telling a fairy tale, aren’t they?

Besides, Italian, I’m also a Dutch descendent. I would like to learn your language, but it is not easy for people who speak Latin languages. :no::sweatdrop:

i wanted to join for my mum ...

but she is a big fat liar, she said Mika is so adorable in May, now she asking me not to send her anything about Mika and she is not going to watch the dvd cos there is no subtitles, what's the point, he is gorgus, you can just have a look at the videos

Hi Anna Maria,

I’ve watched the other videos made by your girl. Are the others two kids your children? All of them are very cute :biggrin2: ! I didn’t understand any word they said, but I think they are telling a fairy tale, aren’t they?

Besides, Italian, I’m also a Dutch descendent. I would like to learn your language, but it is not easy for people who speak Latin languages. :no::sweatdrop:

You are a dutch descendent? Cool! In what way? I would love to teach you, give you a few dutch words if you like. But ofcourse it's difficult on line. Btw: there are a lot of words and verbs in dutch related to latin. And if you like you can become an honoray member of the Dutch Thread.

If you mean the first girl, that is a friend of my daughter:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ph3BqS2PCcM

Yes it is a fairy tale, my oldest made it up. It is about a spoiled brat:biggrin2:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all mothers club members,

This is pam, I was away for a long time and am back again.

Out here, not many people know about MIKA, he may never perform here, he doesn't even come on the TV much, but of late, me and my kids have been requesting for MIKA songs on the radio regularly, and finally they have decided to take our requests and have started playing MIKA!

For requesting and answering MIKA questions, my daughter and son both have won a 2008 calender and happily surprised to see that MIKA is on it! And now we only have December 2008 calender displayed in all our rooms, obviously because thats where MIKA is featured. :lmao:

Out here, not many people know about MIKA, he may never perform here, he doesn't even come on the TV much, but of late, me and my kids have been requesting for MIKA songs on the radio regularly, and finally they have decided to take our requests and have started playing MIKA!

For requesting and answering MIKA questions, my daughter and son both have won a 2008 calender and happily surprised to see that MIKA is on it! And now we only have December 2008 calender displayed in all our rooms, obviously because thats where MIKA is featured. :lmao:

Congratulations! Well done on both winning the calendar and on educating your radio station to play Mika. It's funny that Mika was on the calendar.... I looked and looked at the shops before Christmas to see if there was a Mika calendar out with no success. Obviously this one is not all about him, but I didn't know he'd turned up in any... And yes, may it be Christmas (ie December) in your house for the whole year!!

Congratulations! Well done on both winning the calendar and on educating your radio station to play Mika. It's funny that Mika was on the calendar.... I looked and looked at the shops before Christmas to see if there was a Mika calendar out with no success. Obviously this one is not all about him, but I didn't know he'd turned up in any... And yes, may it be Christmas (ie December) in your house for the whole year!!

Thanks,

Yes, you are right, MIKA music makes the whole atmosphere so festive, it feels like Christmas all the time!!!!

You're a true fan, Pam!

You are a dutch descendent? Cool! In what way? I would love to teach you, give you a few dutch words if you like. But ofcourse it's difficult on line. Btw: there are a lot of words and verbs in dutch related to latin. And if you like you can become an honoray member of the Dutch Thread.

If you mean the first girl, that is a friend of my daughter:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ph3BqS2PCcM

Yes it is a fairy tale, my oldest made it up. It is about a spoiled brat:biggrin2:

Hi Anna Maria :thumb_yello: ,

I came back to MFC site after almost more than a month without opening it.

I will be very proud to become an honorary member of the Dutch Thread :naughty: . It will bring me back to my origins.

I’m very sorry for not answering you earlier :blush-anim-cl: . I was very busy in the beginning of the year and so I haven’t had sufficient time to thank your kindness and neither to enter in MFC site :no: .

On the other hand, the little time I had in these last days, I’ve taken advantage to make my work for Yasmine Gift Book which I’ve already sent it to Danika. I hope she likes it. As she is an artist, I decided to make a work about Brazilian Naïve Art paintings. In fact, Naïve painters have a spontaneous and authentic creativity and capture Brazilian lifestyle, tradition and culture (religion, routine, nature, parties and traditional festivals of this country). Actually, it has been interesting and enjoyable making this work, because I’ve learnt a lot about this artistic movement.

This is a Brazilian Naive painting.

Colheita%20na%20primavera%20-%2060x80.jpg

Are you taking part at Yasmine Gift Book project?

Hi Anna Maria,

I came back to MFC site after almost more than a month without opening it.

I will be very proud to become an honorary member of the Dutch Thread :naughty: . It will bring me back to my origins.

I’m very sorry for not answering you earlier :blush-anim-cl: . I was very busy in the beginning of the year and so I haven’t had sufficient time to thank your kindness and neither to enter in MFC site :no: .

On the other hand, the little time I had in these last days, I’ve taken advantage to make my work for Yasmine Gift Book which I’ve already sent it to Danika. I hope she likes it. As she is an artist, I decided to make a work about Brazilian Naïve Art paintings. In fact, Naïve painters have a spontaneous and authentic creativity and capture Brazilian lifestyle, tradition and culture (religion, routine, nature, parties and traditional festivals of this country). Actually, it has been interesting and enjoyable making this work, because I’ve learnt a lot about this artistic movement.

This is a Brazilian Naive painting.

Colheita%20na%20primavera%20-%2060x80.jpg

Are you taking part at Yasmine Gift Book project?

Hi Clelia! How are you? I hadn't forgotten about you, you know? I think it's great you want to be an honorary member of the Dutch Thread!

I like the painting, I love those colours:thumb_yello:

No, I am not taking part in the Gift Book, sorry. I must say: I actually never visited that thread. I try to enter not too much threads (which is difficult:naughty: ).

Talk to you later:punk:

When my son was 3, I went to go pick him up at the daycare centre after work, and the teachers told me that he was reading to them.:shocked:

I told them that it was impossible, as I never taught him how to read yet...

I didn't believe them until they gave him a book and he started reading it.

Now my son is 12. He won the Spelling Bee contest at school and didn't tell anyone at home. :boxed:

I can't fathom why he doesn't take pride in these things.

This is what I found in his knapsack today:

SpellingBeeWinner2.jpg

He doesn't want to be labelled as the 'geeky nerd' at school...it's probably not kewl.... :thumbdown:

if he really is a geeky nerd then sooner or later he'll come to terms with it :naughty: i've always been a geek.. i would pretend that i got in trouble and go to detention during recess because it was more quiet and i could read :lmfao: