Johnny Depp Thread

bee

I have tried to restrain myself from this thread, but.. :mf_rosetinted:

:boing: I LOVE JOHNNY DEPP, :wub2:

Alice in Wonderland was so amazing, Oh My Goodness! :roftl:

I am going to see it again Friday, while my friends see "Remember Me" .. probably :teehee: (if I can)

Johnny Depp is SO amazing in "Sweeney Todd" his English accent is Excellent, :biggrin2:

I love, love him..

:fisch:

Did anyone see Friday Night with Jonathan Ross a couple of weeks ago? He interviewed Johnny and Tim Burton, it was absolutely brilliant.

It's on youtube:

'What kind of drunk are you, Johnny?'

'Constant.'

:lmfao:

I went to see Alice too, and I was totally blown away!

Johnny was absolutely fabulous, as always! :wub2:

And all the other actors were too...loved everything about that movie! :mf_lustslow:

Did anyone see Friday Night with Jonathan Ross a couple of weeks ago? He interviewed Johnny and Tim Burton, it was absolutely brilliant.

It's on youtube:

'What kind of drunk are you, Johnny?'

'Constant.'

:lmfao:

Thanx for sharing these: fun to watch!

• 2 weeks later...

Love everything Johnny Depp's done. The first movie I ever saw of him was Charlie and the Chocolate factory...and yea it was just another fun movie to me...but then I watched Pirates of the caribbean-on tv-...and and...:mf_lustslow:.who doesn't love Captain Jack Sparrow? btw, is there a pirates 4 coming out?....nyways I saw alice in wonderland recently and thought it was nice...though I feel that Depp's part wasn't long enough! I mean it was just like 'bam!' Alice meets the hatter and then 'bam!' goodbye....

• 1 month later...

05/03/2010

Johnny Depp Saves Friend From Mugger

Los Angeles: Recording artist Stephen Jones has walked away from an attempted mugging physically and fiscally unharmed after his friend Johnny Depp intervened and told the broken bottle-wielding mugger to stand down.

The mugger decided that he wasn´t going to steal from ´Captain Jack´ - a reference to Johnny Depp´s role in the Pirates of the Caribbean movies - and lowered the bottle. Depp gave the man some money and told him to sort his life out.

"It was an extremely scary moment. This guy looked off his head. Johnny looked him straight in the eyes and told him to back off," said a friend.

(http://www.shortnews.com/start.cfm?id=83974)

:wub2:

05/03/2010

Johnny Depp Saves Friend From Mugger

Los Angeles: Recording artist Stephen Jones has walked away from an attempted mugging physically and fiscally unharmed after his friend Johnny Depp intervened and told the broken bottle-wielding mugger to stand down.

The mugger decided that he wasn´t going to steal from ´Captain Jack´ - a reference to Johnny Depp´s role in the Pirates of the Caribbean movies - and lowered the bottle. Depp gave the man some money and told him to sort his life out.

"It was an extremely scary moment. This guy looked off his head. Johnny looked him straight in the eyes and told him to back off," said a friend.

(http://www.shortnews.com/start.cfm?id=83974)

:wub2:

Well done, Johnny! :biggrin2::wub2:

• 2 weeks later...

McGregor will take on the role that Johnny Depp had been set to play in the original, aborted version back in 2000. Depp had still been attached to the role for this version, but with Pirates Of The Caribbean 4 eating into his schedule, and a September start date looming for The Man Who Killed Don Quixote, Gilliam has clearly decided to go with McGregor instead.

(http://www.empireonline.com/news/feed.asp?NID=27907)

Personally I'd have preferred it if Johnny had stayed on for this movie, and had decided not to do a 4th Pirates film.

(For those interested this is what they'd already shot of The Man Who Killed Don Quixote.)

One of my friends has stareted something called "The Depp List". It's...well, basically she's going to watch all of his movies this summer. So far she's watched three. I've decided I'm going to do it as well. But I'm going to watch them in order. Even though I started later, I think I can finish before her. :mf_rosetinted:

One of my friends has stareted something called "The Depp List". It's...well, basically she's going to watch all of his movies this summer. So far she's watched three. I've decided I'm going to do it as well. But I'm going to watch them in order. Even though I started later, I think I can finish before her. :mf_rosetinted:

thats kinda awesome:mf_rosetinted:

My mom has ALL the Johnny Depp movies (like ALL! even Cannes Man and Private Resort) and theyre all places in chronological order... i once tried watching them all, but theres so many:shocked: I still havent seen "dead man":teehee:

My mom has ALL the Johnny Depp movies (like ALL! even Cannes Man and Private Resort) and theyre all places in chronological order... i once tried watching them all, but theres so many:shocked: I still havent seen "dead man":teehee:

Wow :teehee:

Thats sort of, incredible. I would love to do that. But our local video store is retarded to the point it doesn't even have half of his movies.

*adds to 'things to do when i'm rich and old' list*

How'd she get those? :shocked:

I've been looking for them for aaaages!

yeah, she got them on Ebay:teehee::mf_rosetinted:

Thanks for the tip. ^^

(It's just that often the things I order online that I'm unable to find in stores, end up not being delivered/cancelled. I blame living in Holland. :mf_rosetinted:)

Thanks for the tip. ^^

(It's just that often the things I order online that I'm unable to find in stores, end up not being delivered/cancelled. I blame living in Holland. :mf_rosetinted:)

aww dont worry... these things happen here to... we had a really hard time finding Cannes Man... the copies just wouldnt work:aah:

aww dont worry... these things happen here to... we had a really hard time finding Cannes Man... the copies just wouldnt work:aah:

That sucks too. :aah:

Although I have to admit that I sometimes like having to search for a film, it makes it more special when you've finally found it. :biggrin2:

That sucks too. :aah:

Although I have to admit that I sometimes like having to search for a film, it makes it more special when you've finally found it. :biggrin2:

i think that too!!:biggrin2:

are these the only 2 johnny movies you dont have?:)

i think that too!!:biggrin2:

are these the only 2 johnny movies you dont have?:)

Hmmm, good question...

*checks imdb*

I don't have Slow Burn and Ils se marièrent et eurent beaucoup d'enfants either. Oh, and I'm not really counting the Nightmare on Elm Street sequel, since he's credited as 'guy on tv', but I've never seen that one either. :naughty:

And I still haven't seen The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus. :shocked:

Edited by Nielo