Mika @ Ibiza Rocks! - August 7-8 2007

dcdeb

EDIT: Mika isn't the only thing disappearing these days: where'd the bracelet go in Pic 3? Hehe.[/color]

good observation......:punk: i have beads like those and the other beads he wears too :thumb_yello::biggrin2: beads :punk:

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

good observation......:punk: i have beads like those and the other beads he wears too :thumb_yello::biggrin2: beads :punk:

Beads, beads, my kingdom for beads... :punk:

*bead addict speaking*

The pics are great! Or have I said that already? :thumb_yello:

BTW the girl with the pink shirt is definitely Mirtilla. She is probably on her way to Madrid now for a holiday, she won't be home before halfway next week - unless she feels the need to post her report in an internet cafe you have to be patient, patient, patient... :wink2:

*bead addict speaking*

BTW the girl with the pink shirt is definitely Mirtilla. She is probably on her way to Madrid now for a holiday, she won't be home before halfway next week - unless she feels the need to post her report in an internet cafe you have to be patient, patient, patient... :wink2:

... but Queenie will be back tonight (I think) :biggrin2:

*bead addict speaking*

:punk: beads rock :punk:

*bead addict speaking*

Have you ever been to Buffy's Beads in London? If not you should go.....There are just beads... everywhere haha

*bead addict speaking*

yep that's mirtilla ;)

You mean this place? http://www.buffysbeads.com/

I am getting very greedy now... :naughty: Hmm, I should have known this when I came to London for SH last month... Thanks, I'll put it on my list for next time! :thumb_yello:

I can see that we will need to find a bead shop in Glasgow for Blue..then she will definatly come! (sorry Off topic!)

LOVELY pics...can't wait to read the reports! I love the after gig excitement on here and it is so nice to get it again after all the sadness over the weekend.

I can't wait for your reports!!

(I know I took ages with mine, but I can always try to hurry others along!!:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: )

LOL! You did NOT take ages -- we rushed you along as well, Blue Sky! :roftl:

You were very good to us!

But yes... *poking and prodding to get certain people writing*

We definitely want to hear how it all was! :biggrin2:

dcdeb