"Mika Saddened By Loss of Private Life"

he should concetrate on his music just like he said. it's better this way. parties all days long are only for those who don't have anything to say in music and just stay around " big boss " to make those happy. but mika have real talent so he should use it. and also he should slow dow with gigs. i know that everybody wants to see him, but if would be sick from tiredness or exhaustion it would be no good at all. we want see him many years from now on. please be carefull mika, for you and for all of us sake.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just received this e-mail tonight 05/16/07 @12:20 a.m. from contactmusic.com :

"British pop star MIKA is having trouble coping with the demands of fame - he has been forced to sacrifice his private life. The Grace Kelly star insists he has to concentrate on his music-making skills instead of finding time to enjoy his celebrity status. He says, "It's sad but I just don't have a private life anymore. I have to focus on my music and I have absolutely no time for anything else."

noo! he has to be happy and enjoy his fame!! :thumbdown:

he should concetrate on his music just like he said. it's better this way. parties all days long are only for those who don't have anything to say in music and just stay around " big boss " to make those happy. but mika have real talent so he should use it. and also he should slow dow with gigs. i know that everybody wants to see him, but if would be sick from tiredness or exhaustion it would be no good at all. we want see him many years from now on. please be carefull mika, for you and for all of us sake.

yes he should focus on his music, but he deserves alittle bit of fun too

Another of those stories for the sake of a story?

I am sure he has said this, but it's probably out of context.

I am also sure he knew what he was getting into and expected it to turn out like this, that's why I say it's probably out of context.

I think you're right, bab, and that's such a good way to put it -- a story for the sake of a story. Oh well. At least it's not about you-know-what. Well, maybe it IS indirectly, but you know what I mean. :mf_rosetinted:

dcdeb

Totally agree VS, if you believe reports he has had this planned since he was a teenager.

Yes, and I know in many interviews he has said words to the effect of

"This is the big push, this is how I establish my career." And he's also said

many many times, that this is how the next year and a half are going to be -- I think he knows this is the plan until the middle of next year. FWIW.

dcdeb

I think you're right, bab, and that's such a good way to put it -- a story for the sake of a story. Oh well. At least it's not about you-know-what. Well, maybe it IS indirectly, but you know what I mean. :mf_rosetinted:

dcdeb

I have no idea what you are talking about! :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

Yes, and I know in many interviews he has said words to the effect of

"This is the big push, this is how I establish my career." And he's also said

many many times, that this is how the next year and a half are going to be -- I think he knows this is the plan until the middle of next year. FWIW.

dcdeb

You're right he said that this is the big push to do to establish his carreer and is not going to be is life!!!is just for now!

Natie x

"British pop star MIKA is having trouble coping with the demands of fame - he has been forced to sacrifice his private life. The Grace Kelly star insists he has to concentrate on his music-making skills instead of finding time to enjoy his celebrity status. He says, "It's sad but I just don't have a private life anymore. I have to focus on my music and I have absolutely no time for anything else."

poor thing. i just wanna give him a hug right now :(

It's so sad!

So many rising pop/rock stars seem to say the same (in interviews) that the first 12 months when you become 'famous' are so tough and you don't know if you are coming or going and are permanently exhausted. It is part and parcel of it and probably worth the sacrifice in the end.

Yes Mika is looking as if he is under pressure but as someone said, he has a great entourage who look after him, I'm sure he is fine.

I'd like to give him a big hug too though:wub2:

I do feel bad for him and would love to give him a hug but at the same time (don't take this the wrong way) he must have known what he was getting into. No one ever said showbiz was easy. But he has his family around alot and he can't say he doesn't get support. ANYONE on here would give a lot to help him get through it. I know i would ;)

This isn't really so bad. All he's saying is that he's been so busy with his professional duties that he's had no time for himself.

--Jack

That's exactly what I read into it. He's not saying his privacy has been invaded or he's being stalked by paparazzi. He just knows that he has to ride the wave of the excitement surrounding his music right now.

He can't take a couple of months off and hang out with his friends and family because the album is on the charts all over the world and he needs to support it with interviews and gigs as quickly as is humanly possible. He's trying to lay the foundation for a lifelong career and build up a fanbase.

A lot of people his age go through this once they leave school and start working in a high powered field.

Ive said in an a previous thread that I think he looks worn out , he need a nice long holiday with the MFC members (all of us) , shame it would happen to anyone , hes becomming the star he is destined to be :thumb_yello:

I so very much agree with you, Freddie-HE DOES LOOK WORN OUT and pale and eyes "fallen in" behind all this make up....wanted to mention it in the concert thread, but thought it would be kinda not nice to mention someones looks....but since the issue is raised...

we stood close to the stage in sh.bush....and as a female using loads of makeup:blush-anim-cl: I think I can distinguish what is behind it...

Ive said in an a previous thread that I think he looks worn out , he need a nice long holiday with the MFC members (all of us) , shame it would happen to anyone , hes becomming the star he is destined to be :thumb_yello:

Yeah, but with all the hugs we want to give him I think the holiday with us would be more exhausted than being on stage!:biggrin2:

Yeah one big holiday! :biggrin2: Poor him, it's tough at the top.

Oh the poor thing. I absolutely hate paparazzies for making his life so difficult. Let him (and all other celebs) live their lives! I hope that what happened to Britney will never happen to Mika:blink: :shocked:

Oh the poor thing. I absolutely hate paparazzies for making his life so difficult. Let him (and all other celebs) live their lives! I hope that what happened to Britney will never happen to Mika:blink: :shocked:

oh gawwd!!! NOOO!

i hope he wont do a Britney :blink:

but making a video of all us fans are great.....we could like....say something :biggrin2:

That's a great idea !!! I'm in !!! We could rent an island and have a great time all the MFC member and Mika !!!

I WISH !!!

That's a great idea !!! I'm in !!! We could rent an island and have a great time all the MFC member and Mika !!!

I WISH !!!

well Mika DID say he wanted to buy a village lol so i suggest we all go live there rofl! or maybe like a ... summer home or something!

oh gawwd!!! NOOO!

i hope he wont do a Britney :blink:

but making a video of all us fans are great.....we could like....say something :biggrin2:

Haha, he better not shave off all that beautiful hair of his! :roftl::shocked: