The KIWI Thread

RosinaKiwi

did you get my txt today Khayla? :naughty:

You'll get away with english! I promise!

were you talking about the questions and answers booklet? I couldnt believe my luck about the world vision poster, a frined of mine designed it, i knew it inside out :naughty:

With Maths today I'm pretty sure i passed trig, geometric reasoning, number and probibility.. and i KNOW i failed graphs and algebra (ohhh, wasnt algebra a complete and utter minefield?)

did you get my txt today Khayla? :naughty:

You'll get away with english! I promise!

were you talking about the questions and answers booklet? I couldnt believe my luck about the world vision poster, a frined of mine designed it, i knew it inside out :naughty:

With Maths today I'm pretty sure i passed trig, geometric reasoning, number and probibility.. and i KNOW i failed graphs and algebra (ohhh, wasnt algebra a complete and utter minefield?)

OMG I got this text from someone called Nick who said they wanted to catch up and I was like What?

Then I got this text from another unknown number and I didn't know if they were the same number but unless your real name is Nick, I assume now that they were different :wink2:

Thanks for that BTW!

YES the stupid Q&A booklet! Well done for the WV poster! I passed 3 of 5 in the mocks so I failed the novel study and the film study.

But the film study was really unfair because we watched it just after my opperation where I couldn't really be expected to see when I had enough time just looking into light the way we had to to see the screen!

I know I failed everything except prob and quite possibly al which I've been studying all week because my mother was helping me with it. I really want to get into IT class next year but I'venever done it before so I have to prove I'm good in algebra for the coding.

It was kind of easy t follow but I had to leave the expanding because it was so hard!

What pluses or minuses to make up 7 AND multiplies to make -60?!

Science monday. Goodie...

Then Bio on wednesday or thursday and drama on the following monday :wink2:

hey guys

im leaving tomorrow so I cant chat on here for a while, ill be flying on sunday too so almost all weekend I cant contact you except maybe by text!

anyways...Im so excited

Khayla Ill reply to that post later k

All good, you know I'll be here lots for the next week or so :roftl:

Who's watching Oz idol just to hear Mika announced for next week?

I know I am! :fangurl:

OMG I got this text from someone called Nick who said they wanted to catch up and I was like What?

Then I got this text from another unknown number and I didn't know if they were the same number but unless your real name is Nick, I assume now that they were different :wink2:

Thanks for that BTW!

YES the stupid Q&A booklet! Well done for the WV poster! I passed 3 of 5 in the mocks so I failed the novel study and the film study.

But the film study was really unfair because we watched it just after my opperation where I couldn't really be expected to see when I had enough time just looking into light the way we had to to see the screen!

I know I failed everything except prob and quite possibly al which I've been studying all week because my mother was helping me with it. I really want to get into IT class next year but I'venever done it before so I have to prove I'm good in algebra for the coding.

It was kind of easy t follow but I had to leave the expanding because it was so hard!

What pluses or minuses to make up 7 AND multiplies to make -60?!

Science monday. Goodie...

Then Bio on wednesday or thursday and drama on the following monday :wink2:

I'm not Nick :roftl: Yeah that was me, sorry, maybe you didnt have my new phone number :naughty:

i am terrible at algebra.. i just can't comphrehend it AT ALL.

Oh, man, that sucks for the film study! Totally unfair! But, If you passed 3 out of 5 in mocks, I'm sure you can't have done that bad :wink2:

I have no exams next week, and I'm going to Auz tommorow .. !! :boing:

Sorry, I don't mean to rub it in your face, but I'm so excited! I'm gonna ask him if theres any chance he will come to New Zealand in his World Tour Next year. (cos i'm not exaclty going to be able to afford going to Auz twice.)

hey guys

im leaving tomorrow so I cant chat on here for a while, ill be flying on sunday too so almost all weekend I cant contact you except maybe by text!

anyways...Im so excited

Khayla Ill reply to that post later k

You're flying on Sunday? :blink: whoa, I'm going on monday because it costs almost twice as much to fly on the weekend.

All good, you know I'll be here lots for the next week or so :roftl:

Who's watching Oz idol just to hear Mika announced for next week?

I know I am! :fangurl:

I won't be here for a week either.. sorry Khayla :huglove:

I did! I screamed and my whole family was asleep and my Dad came out all grouchy :roftl:

I picked the books/notes of my classmateson the film techniques so I didn't know what I was doing in the exam but I just kind of wrote what others had written in the mocks and hopefully that will get me achieve.

I don't get algebra the way I was taught and when I showed my mother my notes she was annoyed because she said that was teaching us the hard way and she taught me how to do it easily. I got it much more for the exam. And when I say MUCH MORE, Imean I kind of got it. Because when I started, I didn't even not get it, it got up and left :roftl:

You have NO EXAMS?

I have 2 and one's on monday and the other is on wednesday. Did you guys know that there were flights out for monday night and flights back for tuesday night/early wednesday morning?

I could have made it without faking family death! :crybaby:

Really? After all that, I didn't hear him announced :no:

But I'll be there this friday with bells on!!! :fangurl:

You wern't rubbing it in my face, I said in my note to you guys that I couldn't really feel sad. I can actually feel myself getting all gittery for you! :woot_jump:

it didnt cost me any different, actually it cost me less cos I got tickets off blackboard prices!

i arived and a warning...its bloody hot! I dont think Ive ever felt highter temp than 29 degrees c before yesterday...it was 42 when I stepped off the plane!

I keep forgetting im in a different country!

charlote are you going to the meet up laters today?

I heard kukoburrahs...they laugh...Its so cool!

khayla there is no scedualed meet and great...so IDK what happens if I dont get to meet him (other than myself crying if I dont get to meet him tehe)

Edited by RosinaKiwi

it didnt cost me any different, actually it cost me less cos I got tickets off blackboard prices!

i arived and a warning...its bloody hot! I dont think Ive ever felt highter temp than 29 degrees c before yesterday...it was 42 when I stepped off the plane!

I keep forgetting im in a different country!

charlote are you going to the meet up laters today?

I heard kukoburrahs...they laugh...Its so cool!

khayla there is no scedualed meet and great...so IDK what happens if I dont get to meet him (other than myself crying if I dont get to meet him tehe)

That's alright Ro, I'll cry for you and anyone else who doesn't get to meet him. I know how important it is :)

Good luck with meeting him, I'm preying to whomever will listen! :P

Tell me all the goss when you get the chance please???

That's alright Ro, I'll cry for you and anyone else who doesn't get to meet him. I know how important it is :)

Good luck with meeting him, I'm preying to whomever will listen! :P

Tell me all the goss when you get the chance please???

dunno much about the goss...a lot could have happened while I was busy getting lost at a train station i cant even remember the name of...and then finally getting to centeral and losing mouselle at centeral...then going to the wrong kariokie (ok seriously...there was echo point and some other one just around the corner called echo something a rather)

I think I was busy freaking out that I freaked everyone else out too! I was so worried! I was lost somewhere I had no idea where I was! and because it took us all a while to realise even though im roaming I have to still use the country prefix at the start of some numbers!

but kariokie was fun, but the machine must have been dyslexic or something cos grace kelly became grace qelly LOL!

not much other than that yet, the hostel lift smells like someone died in it...and the room is REALLY hot!

I really hope reception gives me back my passport tomorrow because I had to give it to them for my key deposit! but I realise none of my other forms of ID work...URGH! I need my passport for ID tomorrow! :sneaky2:

dunno much about the goss...a lot could have happened while I was busy getting lost at a train station i cant even remember the name of...and then finally getting to centeral and losing mouselle at centeral...then going to the wrong kariokie (ok seriously...there was echo point and some other one just around the corner called echo something a rather)

I think I was busy freaking out that I freaked everyone else out too! I was so worried! I was lost somewhere I had no idea where I was! and because it took us all a while to realise even though im roaming I have to still use the country prefix at the start of some numbers!

but kariokie was fun, but the machine must have been dyslexic or something cos grace kelly became grace qelly LOL!

not much other than that yet, the hostel lift smells like someone died in it...and the room is REALLY hot!

I really hope reception gives me back my passport tomorrow because I had to give it to them for my key deposit! but I realise none of my other forms of ID work...URGH! I need my passport for ID tomorrow! :sneaky2:

LOL but at least you found them in the end right?

LOL it sounds like French messed with the machine to make it "Grace Quelly" but I think the French version is pretty brilliant anyway :wink2:

TODAY'S THE DAY!

Excited?

COMPLETELY excited?

I'm excited :teehee:

Why do you need your passport for ID?

OMG!!

so I didnt get to give mika your letter as such...so i did the next best thing...gave it to his mother...I hope you dont mind...see we did have a meet and great but there were people who were totally drunk and mika was totally exausted, I didnt get to talk to him he just sorta acknologed I was there and recognised me, but that was enough. I gave my stuff to his manager but he wouldnt take the letter...so I went up to his mother in the meet and greet and asked her very much if she could give it to him! I also said that charlie and I had flown from new zealand and she was very excited...aparently hes hoping to come here soon...he wants to take a vacation in new zealand too aparently!

OMG! Teegs and I were big girls!!! his mum is so nice! so is his sister...according to his sister I have nice cheeks aparently! it was such a random thing to say but she was doing my UV paint on my cheeks and she said it with such a sweet smile! such a compliment!

heard mika doing his warm ups and training...and saw mika backstage...he said hi! of course we all went fangirlfaint! (not quite) and then he played peek a boo with us throught the door of the dressing room he could see us from a mirror on the wall...and we could see him opening the door peeking out and closing it again!!

charlote I know you wanted to sign the flag...but its in safe hands! I spoke to his sister and his mother sperately and he will definately know who made it and that you wanted to sign it and everything so...Thats all I could do!

I thought it was cute his mum still packs his bags for him!

I borrowed this pic from one of the girls...the person taking the photo is mrs mikas mother herself! (ive forgotten her name!)

DSC04077.jpg

Australian MFC rep meets NZ MFC Rep and 2 non mfcers who btw were pretty much converted!

oh my it was amazing...seeing mika backstage, his mum is so nice!

I borrowed this pic from one of the girls...the person taking the photo is mrs mikas mother herself! (ive forgotten her name!)

DSC04077.jpg

Australian MFC rep meets NZ MFC Rep and 2 non mfcers who btw were pretty much converted!

Hey, I'll reply to you about the show soon ok?

Thank you SOOOOO much for passing my letter on, you're a star! :huglove:

Congratz for getting to be a Big Girl, I hope you don't mind if I steal the pic???

I promise I'll come back and answer you in the next few days.

DSC04077.jpg

Her name's Joanie :thumb_yello: That's what John called her...

This might seem out of the blue

but tonight at 8:30 [New Zealand time]

Mika's coming on Australian Idol!

I can't wait! :biggrin2:

Yay! Mika is amazing on Idol...

I also said that charlie and I had flown from new zealand and she was very excited...aparently hes hoping to come here soon...he wants to take a vacation in new zealand too aparently!

OMG! Teegs and I were big girls!!! his mum is so nice! so is his sister...according to his sister I have nice cheeks aparently! it was such a random thing to say but she was doing my UV paint on my cheeks and she said it with such a sweet smile! such a compliment!

heard mika doing his warm ups and training...and saw mika backstage...he said hi! of course we all went fangirlfaint! (not quite) and then he played peek a boo with us throught the door of the dressing room he could see us from a mirror on the wall...and we could see him opening the door peeking out and closing it again!!

OOooooooh! Yay! I hope he does visit soon! And he really does need to do a gig there... if he read the petition then he'll know all about NZ!

It really was sweet how she said it! And Yasmine and Joanie are very lovely! I wanna adopt them!

Ooooh yes, peek a boo! I couldn't see him peeking out... maybe he was waiting for us to go... :teehee:

This might seem out of the blue

but tonight at 8:30 [New Zealand time]

Mika's coming on Australian Idol!

I can't wait! :biggrin2:

Saw it.

Screamed.

Clapped.

INCREDIBLE.

Her name's Joanie :thumb_yello: That's what John called her...

Her name is Joannie/Joanie Penniman (depending on which article you read it seems). Is it true Yasmine is really quiet?

Saw it.

Screamed.

Clapped.

INCREDIBLE.

Her name is Joannie/Joanie Penniman (depending on which article you read it seems). Is it true Yasmine is really quiet?

Yeah, she was fairly quiet, but we really didn't talk to her besides when she was painting the UV paint on our faces.

*huggles* We missed you soooo much!

:huglove:

I heard from Tanya that you read my note?

What did you think? I tried not to be overly emotional so as not to discomfort anyone.

I want to be a pink big girl when I see him!

I WILL see him :furious:

Yeah, she was fairly quiet, but we really didn't talk to her besides when she was painting the UV paint on our faces.

What in fact IS UV paint???

It really was sweet how she said it! And Yasmine and Joanie are very lovely! I wanna adopt them!

Ooooh yes, peek a boo! I couldn't see him peeking out... maybe he was waiting for us to go... :teehee:

I just wanted to hug her but it as a little inapropriate!

probably going oh god damn fan girls, are they gone yet?

naa he had this masive smile on his face while he was peeking out it was a game, cos he was almost sure we could see him too!

I heard from Tanya that you read my note?

What did you think? I tried not to be overly emotional so as not to discomfort anyone.

I want to be a pink big girl when I see him!

I WILL see him :furious:

What in fact IS UV paint???

we read your to the fans letter out loud to everyone, im not sure where It is now...I passed it around, someone has it, all good!

by the way his mum talks and the way charlie and I impressed her you may be seeing him soon!

UV paint is paint that was put on our face to show up and glow under ultra violet light on stage. you know that light they have at the disco that shows up all white clothing! yeah...

Edited by RosinaKiwi

I just wanted to hug her but it as a little inapropriate!

probably going oh god damn fan girls, are they gone yet?

naa he had this masive smile on his face while he was peeking out it was a game, cos he was almost sure we could see him too!

we read your to the fans letter out loud to everyone, im not sure where It is now...I passed it around, someone has it, all good!

by the way his mum talks and the way charlie and I impressed her you may be seeing him soon!

UV paint is paint that was put on our face to show up and glow under ultra violet light on stage. you know that light they have at the disco that shows up all white clothing! yeah...

Cool, I'm thankful because it was definately a nice compromise to be able to say something to you all that probably would have seemed all overemotional and corny if I said it here!

So everyone could read it then???

I do hope so. Besides that, he got the petition book and 2 - Almost 3 - flew over to Aus to see him so I'd say that must help the case a fair bit right?

So is the big girl performance different? Did it get an upgrade with Mika's costume then???

Is it true he dies at the beginning in the rocket? Did you understand the story? Because I don't having heard about it...

Cool, I'm thankful because it was definately a nice compromise to be able to say something to you all that probably would have seemed all overemotional and corny if I said it here!

So everyone could read it then???

I do hope so. Besides that, he got the petition book and 2 - Almost 3 - flew over to Aus to see him so I'd say that must help the case a fair bit right?

So is the big girl performance different? Did it get an upgrade with Mika's costume then???

Is it true he dies at the beginning in the rocket? Did you understand the story? Because I don't having heard about it...

it seems as mika changes so too does the costumes! theyre still the same design but more colourfull!

the big girls are less interacted with mika, we danced on a stage at the back and if mika had signaled we could have gone down and danced with him! I kicked the light once, it was hot, you learn not to do it again!

to be honest I havent seen the beginning story...because us big girls were underneath the stage getting ready when charesse stomps on stage (what a noise)

I never got to meet him I dont know about charlie. Im not sure he knows how many kiwis actually came to his show but his mum and sister do, i made sure of it! she was very excited we flew over just to see her son, and said she will do her best to get him to visit!

I dont mind not meeting him though because dancing on stage was amazing and he looked and acknolaged me and noticed me from back stage, I held his gaze long enough to see how exausted he was when he was doing so well to try to hide it!

besides...he said hi to us backstage before the show!

(FTR he does talk before the show!)

ill just have to meet him next time right! Mark my words there will be a next time, that we all will see him live in new zealand one day hopefully soon all going acording to plan!

Edited by RosinaKiwi

LOL read from my conversation with my aunty (the one Teegs told off via facebook):

Liyonah Signs you are no longer "Cool:" - You say "Bling bling"

Liyonah When someone has just watched a DVD, you ask "What video did you watch?"

Liyonah You are excited by tea.

Liyonah You would consider yourself a collector of antiques.

(aunty's BF) @Liyonah But, what most people use DVD for IS video. :-p

Liyonah You are offended by people's actions when they are considered normal in the modern world and find yourself saying: I wouldn't have done that

Liyonah @(aunty's BF) I mean people who are in the habbit of saying video rather than DVD. Like "Have you got a TAPE we can listen to?" instead of CD.

(aunty) @Liyonah - signs u think u know everything. There isn't a shred of evidence anywhere in the world where u admit u are wrong about anything.

(aunty) @Liyonah - evidence everywhere that you know the answers to everything and yet nothing at all tangible to show that you do.

Liyonah @(my aunty) Signs that you should mind your own business: You try to squash someone's fun because you have nothing better to do with your time.

Liyonah @(my aunty) you send 2 tweets to squash someone's fun that echo empty space with meaningless sentences.

(aunty's BF) @Liyonah Oh right... you mean like, people who say 'have you got a CD to listen to' instead of an mp3?

Liyonah @(aunty's BF) LOL sure :) And "Have you got a book?" instead of an ipod.

Edited by Lolliepop_girl