The KIWI Thread

RosinaKiwi

that stupid puppy...the one who ate my cellphone has killed my laptop charger, the darn thing will eat anything, and now I have about 2 minuites till its dead (till I can buy a new charger or my dad can fix the fizzed one)

oh and i threw my keys on the roof of my dads place by accident :boxed:...Im such a noob

can I just say how sadistic I think Firefighters in my town are?

ok seriously though only a few, the ones who turned up in the carpark of my apartment with lights flashing at 33 minuites past MIDNIGHT last night!!

there were no sirins going off in the place, and they ran up stairs did some **** and then came back down. it doesnt stop there, they sat talking in the carpark about the empty apartment upstairs and all sorts of crap for at least an hour after...LIGHTS STILL FLASHING through my bloody window!

dont they know people are usually trying to sleep at that time of the night? :boxed:

Helloooo my gorgeous little Kiwi's:naughty:

Where is my twin.....*stalks* I see you on here:wink2:

DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT!

Why do I keep missing you?

We need an allocated time every so often just so we can catch each other!!!

:huglove:

LOL Rosina, haven't had your beauty sleep? Like last week when I was at a local pub and the police walked in and me, my mother and her friend went outside for them to have a cigarette and so the police (she calls them pigs) didn't see me and ask me for ID. It's like haven't they got anything better to do on a thursday night than frequent the pub?

Oh and I suppose they think they're doing a good job becauswe there's nothing to do don't they?

Here's an idea: WHY DON'T YOU GO PICK UP SOME DRUGGIES OFF THE GODDAMNED STREET ya puds...

Rant over :roftl:

Hey Everyone!

Yishe, do you guys write long posts or what?

I've just moved house and we haven't been able to get the internet going for the last week, and i've finally got it going but only one plug works (that plug being in a dingy outside room detached from the house) and i don't really want to spend much time in said room.

I'm trying to keep up :biggrin2: I'll stick with my whole twitter the edge, zm, and we can also have a go at drew to get rain onto select live *evil cackle*

Sorry to inconvienecne you guys, but i have NO IDEA how to get rain onto C4, i aplogise because you must have already posted it but I can't find it among the massive amount of words you three have managed to write in the last week Lnaughty:

keep up the good work!

DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT!

Why do I keep missing you?

We need an allocated time every so often just so we can catch each other!!!

:huglove:

LOL Rosina, haven't had your beauty sleep? Like last week when I was at a local pub and the police walked in and me, my mother and her friend went outside for them to have a cigarette and so the police (she calls them pigs) didn't see me and ask me for ID. It's like haven't they got anything better to do on a thursday night than frequent the pub?

Oh and I suppose they think they're doing a good job becauswe there's nothing to do don't they?

Here's an idea: WHY DON'T YOU GO PICK UP SOME DRUGGIES OFF THE GODDAMNED STREET ya puds...

Rant over :roftl:

Please dont get me started on Cops!:sneaky2:

Hey Everyone!

Yishe, do you guys write long posts or what?

I've just moved house and we haven't been able to get the internet going for the last week, and i've finally got it going but only one plug works (that plug being in a dingy outside room detached from the house) and i don't really want to spend much time in said room.

I'm trying to keep up :biggrin2: I'll stick with my whole twitter the edge, zm, and we can also have a go at drew to get rain onto select live *evil cackle*

Sorry to inconvienecne you guys, but i have NO IDEA how to get rain onto C4, i aplogise because you must have already posted it but I can't find it among the massive amount of words you three have managed to write in the last week Lnaughty:

keep up the good work!

oh hello I was woundering where you had got to!

as far as the select live person who replied to me said that the grace kelly and love today codes still work. so we could vote for them while we try to get rain on to select.

but tbh the only way to get rain is to basically ask for it to be added pretty much and hope they listen!:thumb_yello:

did you get as far to read about the idea for the book?

In case you didnt the idea is a traveling book that travels around us kiwi posters, and not only for us to write in it but for people we know who might like him to come to new zealand or even do their part. Its partly about getting people involved who wouldnt usually

Edited by RosinaKiwi

oh hello I was woundering where you had got to!

as far as the select live person who replied to me said that the grace kelly and love today codes still work. so we could vote for them while we try to get rain on to select.

but tbh the only way to get rain is to basically ask for it to be added pretty much and hope they listen!:thumb_yello:

did you get as far to read about the idea for the book?

In case you didnt the idea is a traveling book that travels around us kiwi posters, and not only for us to write in it but for people we know who might like him to come to new zealand or even do their part. Its partly about getting people involved who wouldnt usually

Hmmm. Ok, how do we ask for it to be added? What we're already doing, through twitter??

OK, lets vote for a 'old' Mika song in the meantime! Can't do harm, right.. which one?

Aaah@! Comphrendo about the book; would love to be involved :biggrin2:

I'm saying this here on Twitter because I think I'll get told off by my aunty.

I don't much like my Granddad's lady friend. She's nice but not a lot going on in that brain of hers. I mea, she's intellegent and all but she's always watching people out the window, commenting on what they're doing and tbh, I'm being a little spoilt child by being annoyed he ignores me when she's around.

It just feels like I don't matter sometimes so I act out.

So that's ^^ everything you need to know to understand THIS:

We are going to Karioke tonight and I was thinking I'd go with my mother but it turns out that Granddad PLUS baggage are taking me. I don't feel comfortable singing for her because she always wants to sing along and she's a HORRIBLE singer!

When I play music, EVEN IF SHE HAS NEVER HEARD THE SONG BEFORE, she whistles the tune or tries to sing with it but she's so tone deaf and Granddad tells her she's great and I just feel downright uncomfortable with her on my turf (my turf = wherever I'm performing or showcasing anything).

I had to endure her laughter during my last theatre performance when I stomped on as an old alcaholic woman and it's all quiet BUT FOR THIS ONE, painfully annoying laugh and I KNEW it was her, that unmistakable, dumb laugh! It broke me out of character for a second so the rest of my performance was shaky but it was the crankiest I've ever been during the whole show's life (it lasted a week and I was playing a cranky character).

When I got in the car with the silly woman, she kept laughing (and snorting at the end of each laugh...) about how funny it was when I WALKED ON!

Like, was she SO common that she couldn't get past the FIRST TIME she saw me so she never saw the rest of the performance!

I don't want to go to karioke!

But need to smooch the guy from musical theatre. If it goes badly tonight, I'm not going to go again :sad:

I'm saying this here on Twitter because I think I'll get told off by my aunty.

I don't much like my Granddad's lady friend. She's nice but not a lot going on in that brain of hers. I mea, she's intellegent and all but she's always watching people out the window, commenting on what they're doing and tbh, I'm being a little spoilt child by being annoyed he ignores me when she's around.

It just feels like I don't matter sometimes so I act out.

So that's ^^ everything you need to know to understand THIS:

We are going to Karioke tonight and I was thinking I'd go with my mother but it turns out that Granddad PLUS baggage are taking me. I don't feel comfortable singing for her because she always wants to sing along and she's a HORRIBLE singer!

When I play music, EVEN IF SHE HAS NEVER HEARD THE SONG BEFORE, she whistles the tune or tries to sing with it but she's so tone deaf and Granddad tells her she's great and I just feel downright uncomfortable with her on my turf (my turf = wherever I'm performing or showcasing anything).

I had to endure her laughter during my last theatre performance when I stomped on as an old alcaholic woman and it's all quiet BUT FOR THIS ONE, painfully annoying laugh and I KNEW it was her, that unmistakable, dumb laugh! It broke me out of character for a second so the rest of my performance was shaky but it was the crankiest I've ever been during the whole show's life (it lasted a week and I was playing a cranky character).

When I got in the car with the silly woman, she kept laughing (and snorting at the end of each laugh...) about how funny it was when I WALKED ON!

Like, was she SO common that she couldn't get past the FIRST TIME she saw me so she never saw the rest of the performance!

I don't want to go to karioke!

But need to smooch the guy from musical theatre. If it goes badly tonight, I'm not going to go again :sad:

Ohh, Hun, I know how you feel :huglove:

My Grandad moved in with this stupid bitch of a woman who i can't stand less then six months after my grandmother died, and married her a few months after that. I know your grandads lady friend sounds intolerable, my grandads girlfriend was much the same. I just wanted to slap her around the gob. She'd always come around to our house and make snide comments about how chubby i was and things like that.. and talk, talk, talk about her grandchildren and children and ex husbands and boyfriends.

I just wanted them to go. I couldnt stand the woman. When grandad annoucned to our family that they were getting married, i burst into tears in front of everyone and ran from the room..

But the really sad thing is, since my grandad moved in with her i never see him because he is in another town, and when i do see him he can;t stop talking about how she does this and its perfect, she does that and shes perfect, her grandkids are pefect.. I can't stand it.

I guess you have to try to be tolerable about it because unfortunately.. theres nothing else you can do. Its not fair.. but its life and when is life fair?

I;m kind of upset at the moment because everyone is going on at me ABOUT PUTTIN ON WEIGHT. 'Oh Charlotte you're certainlly turning growing into a big girl aren't you..'' 'well now charlotte you've put on the weight since last time i saw you.' 'charlotte for goodness sakes what have you been eating? lard?"

its really hurtful and i KNOW i put on weight when i was studing for exams, i was stressed out to the max and probably not eating the best or exercising.. still even my own mother made a comment today 'well that weight has creeped up on you hasn;t it.'

i wish people would learn to BLOODY WELL SHUT UP! I'm not FAT. OK i've always been kinda thin and recently i've gotten quite curvy, but ITS NOT COMING OFF AS FAST AS IT USED TO :rolls_eyes: i have been exercising but UGH. mayb e i should just stop eating and exercise heaps until its all gone and then just go back to eating carefully..

Ohh, Hun, I know how you feel :huglove:

My Grandad moved in with this stupid bitch of a woman who i can't stand less then six months after my grandmother died, and married her a few months after that. I know your grandads lady friend sounds intolerable, my grandads girlfriend was much the same. I just wanted to slap her around the gob. She'd always come around to our house and make snide comments about how chubby i was and things like that.. and talk, talk, talk about her grandchildren and children and ex husbands and boyfriends.

I just wanted them to go. I couldnt stand the woman. When grandad annoucned to our family that they were getting married, i burst into tears in front of everyone and ran from the room..

But the really sad thing is, since my grandad moved in with her i never see him because he is in another town, and when i do see him he can;t stop talking about how she does this and its perfect, she does that and shes perfect, her grandkids are pefect.. I can't stand it.

I guess you have to try to be tolerable about it because unfortunately.. theres nothing else you can do. Its not fair.. but its life and when is life fair?

God, your Granddad's GF sounds like a B****! Mine's just really dumb and she eats with her mouth open and says "Um num num num" as she eats with food in her mouth...

She licked her fingers after she ate while we were at a fancy resteraunte...

Every time I talk, she says something WHILE I'M TALKING and Granddad completely forgets me and I'm just sitting there talking to the air.

They keep talking about buying her a ring and "Our special day" and my mother and I arn't sure what that is. GD is talking about refinancing the house and Mother is getting annoyed as nobody is telling her what it all means. If it's a celebration of a special day, and note that I'm thinking the worst/most disgusting, I don't really want to know...

And Granddad always chooses to spend time with her over me.

I'm so sorry to hear you don't see your Granddad anymore. My mother and I want to leave here ASAP because it's just not nice to be here anymore :sad:

But tonight was good at least! I sang 3 Mika songs and Chasing Pavements by Adele :)

http://twitpic.com/sw8qf

Hehehe!

I went out to wanganui (I dont care for the H either way)

Picked up pummis but then I was like I have a camera...and sand...Why not!

before I left 3 people had read the sign I left in the sand!

:naughty:

I saw it on twitpic: It's awsom!

I;m kind of upset at the moment because everyone is going on at me ABOUT PUTTIN ON WEIGHT. 'Oh Charlotte you're certainlly turning growing into a big girl aren't you..'' 'well now charlotte you've put on the weight since last time i saw you.' 'charlotte for goodness sakes what have you been eating? lard?"

its really hurtful and i KNOW i put on weight when i was studing for exams, i was stressed out to the max and probably not eating the best or exercising.. still even my own mother made a comment today 'well that weight has creeped up on you hasn;t it.'

i wish people would learn to BLOODY WELL SHUT UP! I'm not FAT. OK i've always been kinda thin and recently i've gotten quite curvy, but ITS NOT COMING OFF AS FAST AS IT USED TO :rolls_eyes: i have been exercising but UGH. mayb e i should just stop eating and exercise heaps until its all gone and then just go back to eating carefully..

Aaaw Charlotte :huglove: I've put on weight in the last little while and when I got on holiday just after exams, I was so bored and realised I needed to amuse myself so I did stuff and didn't listen to myself when I was hungry, I ate 2 meals a day: Lunch (small snack) and dinner and I had dropped the thin layer that stopped you seeing my ribs, off my body that had grown there over exam study and THEN SOME.

But now my friend won't hug me because I'm as skinny as I was in year 9 when I was 12 and accused of bulimia (WRONGLY might I add).

Don't try not to eat, just think about WHY you put the weight on and what made you eat lots. If it's stress from exams, maybe you should consider finding some way to get away from people saying mean things about your weight as it might be triggering the stress to stay longer.

Whatever it is though, we're here for you :huglove:

*wonders if she should tell Rosina that she works for Victoria Police*

You should hear some of the things I say about 'em :naughty:

Get outta here......you're skinny!

where do they think you've put on weight? Your little finger!

don't listen to them....they're just jealous:wub2:

*Is happy because she finally got to catch up with her Smutty Kiwi Twin*

Edited by Tanya K

Your a cop? I like to think you do a better job than the ones round here! In my town theyve refused outright to record when someone threw a rock though our window, and when the car got broken into AND when someone stole my camera!

and charlotte ...What she said!

Hey I'm going to be staying at our batch in Taupo from the 2nd - 12th january. (with no adults :aah: ) and anyone who lives in the area or is going that way is welcome to come hang with me cos im dying to meet you guys. And I only just realised that oter than myself i only invited 2 other girls :teehee: lol :naughty:

Hahaha the new name stuck :roftl:

Careful, I might accidentally post something... :das: (HAHAHA it's Kelzy's lemon smiley)

Hey I'm going to be staying at our batch in Taupo from the 2nd - 12th january. (with no adults :aah: ) and anyone who lives in the area or is going that way is welcome to come hang with me cos im dying to meet you guys. And I only just realised that oter than myself i only invited 2 other girls :teehee: lol :naughty:

Hmm, I'll let you know. I know we'll probably either be in Taupo or Rotarua from Dec 30 - Jan 5th (I think) so maybe we can work something out.

Anyone else???

Hahaha the new name stuck :roftl:

Careful, I might accidentally post something... :das: (HAHAHA it's Kelzy's lemon smiley)

Hmm, I'll let you know. I know we'll probably either be in Taupo or Rotarua from Dec 30 - Jan 5th (I think) so maybe we can work something out.

Anyone else???

Awsome It'll be good to meet u : D

so far theres a few pepz frm wrk coming as well.

I dont even know what im doing for christmas yet. but if I go to summerschool in hamiltron then I might come say hello! I would love to meet all of you guys! I mean it was so cool to meet charlotte at the gig!

I might be a bit old for yall though :naughty:

Urgh its so annoying! my intercom for my apartment was on the fritz but nobody recorded it till I went in on friday, and the woman insisted I had it fixed before the weekend, but now I dont even have a bloody intercom till the guy returns it middle of next week! I mean Noboby can get to my door to knock on it and without the intercom I cant tell if someones coming for my house or someone else in the building! AND the guy was more than a bit pissed off to be having to work on friday afternoon! ARGH OMFG @#$^!#$!%@%^$@^ [/rant]

Edited by RosinaKiwi

Awsome It'll be good to meet u : D

so far theres a few pepz frm wrk coming as well.

Ok but no promises. I'll ask what we're doing when we've got a moment. :wink2:

I dont even know what im doing for christmas yet. but if I go to summerschool in hamiltron then I might come say hello! I would love to meet all of you guys! I mean it was so cool to meet charlotte at the gig!

I might be a bit old for yall though :naughty:

Urgh its so annoying! my intercom for my apartment was on the fritz but nobody recorded it till I went in on friday, and the woman insisted I had it fixed before the weekend, but now I dont even have a bloody intercom till the guy returns it middle of next week! I mean Noboby can get to my door to knock on it and without the intercom I cant tell if someones coming for my house or someone else in the building! AND the guy was more than a bit pissed off to be having to work on friday afternoon! ARGH OMFG @#$^!#$!%@%^$@^ [/rant]

Nah, we'll sit in the grown ups corner :bleh:

Jeez, service and manners ain't what they used to be...

Im sorry I have to rant!

Im just about had it with my sister! Its christmas and Its kinda special this year cos Its the first year Ive been in my own house for christmas... when I said that to my sister she was all like "well its not even your house" because I only rent it but I mean come on how many 21yo these days actually own a house?

then She claimes she doubts she was even invited when I clearly invited her more than once and including the same time I invited my parents!

there is nothing I can say now that isnt taken the wrong way. she even uses me as an example when my father cant afford to buy expencive fruit at the grocery store by saying in the worst way possible "well I just eat crap and end up a fat slob like rosina" and she will even say it 'ABOUT' me when im sitting right there!!!

and then she just has to go on and on about the job thing and the boyfriend thing (can I just point out how unatractive mentally and phisically men are in my town?) and "you need new friends" and of course none of the friends I made on the fan club count to her! but when the only 'friend' I made at uni is a 40yo man who still thinks he has a chance with me when Ive clearly told him otherwise, you can see how hard it is for me to make friends! (im weird...most people dont understand that, and think im 'that freak')

shes so not nice to be around right now. but I cant stop seeing her because she lives with dad and she doesnt even like when I come over to visit or when he visits me or we hang out together. so pretty much in her ideal of the situation I would have pretty much no contact with either of my parents leaving her an only child with 2 parents to use and abuse (she does that same to dad as if he owes her something)[/Rant]

and Regarding the dyslexia and the problems I have at uni because of it...she simply says "well try harder you dumbass"

:boxed:

Its hard not to let this get to me, its almost a daily occurance and Id expect this kind of stuff from a person who didnt know me, or some idiot on youtube, but not from my own sister. we grew up together, she knows me, and what im about and how I react to things. so the fact that my own sister could be so hurtful and mean, I just dont know what to do.

Oh, thanks Tanya :huglove:

I'm getting back into exericse and all today.. since its my birthday, its a good day to start :naughty:

Oooh, whos your smutty kiwi twin?

Im sorry I have to rant!

Im just about had it with my sister! Its christmas and Its kinda special this year cos Its the first year Ive been in my own house for christmas... when I said that to my sister she was all like "well its not even your house" because I only rent it but I mean come on how many 21yo these days actually own a house?

then She claimes she doubts she was even invited when I clearly invited her more than once and including the same time I invited my parents!

there is nothing I can say now that isnt taken the wrong way. she even uses me as an example when my father cant afford to buy expencive fruit at the grocery store by saying in the worst way possible "well I just eat crap and end up a fat slob like rosina" and she will even say it 'ABOUT' me when im sitting right there!!!

and then she just has to go on and on about the job thing and the boyfriend thing (can I just point out how unatractive mentally and phisically men are in my town?) and "you need new friends" and of course none of the friends I made on the fan club count to her! but when the only 'friend' I made at uni is a 40yo man who still thinks he has a chance with me when Ive clearly told him otherwise, you can see how hard it is for me to make friends! (im weird...most people dont understand that, and think im 'that freak')

shes so not nice to be around right now. but I cant stop seeing her because she lives with dad and she doesnt even like when I come over to visit or when he visits me or we hang out together. so pretty much in her ideal of the situation I would have pretty much no contact with either of my parents leaving her an only child with 2 parents to use and abuse (she does that same to dad as if he owes her something)[/Rant]

and Regarding the dyslexia and the problems I have at uni because of it...she simply says "well try harder you dumbass"

Its hard not to let this get to me, its almost a daily occurance and Id expect this kind of stuff from a person who didnt know me, or some idiot on youtube, but not from my own sister. we grew up together, she knows me, and what im about and how I react to things. so the fact that my own sister could be so hurtful and mean, I just dont know what to do.

Aaw, hun. :huglove:

I guess its just a sister thing. I mean, sometimes I can get pretty unfair towards my little brother. I'm sure she'll grow out of it; I guess you'll just have to stick it for now :shrug:

And don't take anything she says to heart. Shes just trying to upset you, I'm sure although she feels like she means what she says at the moment, she doesnt actually mean it, you know?

Im sorry I have to rant!

Honey! :huglove:

I've told you this before, don't get mad, get even!

When I lived with two younger kids and their parents, my mother worshiped their mother and they and their parents hated me. So I took every possible chance to make their lives slightly more miserable!

It's ok, she's already started it, you have the right...

For those who'd like to take the responsable road, maybe it's better to turn to her and smile and remind her that you're happy. You can be happy. Imagine she's not making you feel miserable and smile at her and be perfectly nice to her and ignore the crap out of her when she's mean. It'll annoy her, believe me it does. In the end, she has no right to be so horrible to you - Little sister or not. Marco's step father is like that. He and Marco's mom have two small kids together and Richard (the step dad) just hates Marco (no exaggeration, it's the truth) and he makes his life so horrible. Marco bames his... Ahem... MARCONESS on Richard. I half do too.

Don't be a Marco. That's my final word of advice :wink2:

Oooh, whos your smutty kiwi twin?

I guess its just a sister thing. I mean, sometimes I can get pretty unfair towards my little brother. I'm sure she'll grow out of it; I guess you'll just have to stick it for now :shrug:

And don't take anything she says to heart. Shes just trying to upset you, I'm sure although she feels like she means what she says at the moment, she doesnt actually mean it, you know?

I'M the smutty evil twin! I write "romantic" novel outtakes (pretending it's from one I've written so it comes in sleezy paragraphs) to Kelzy on MSN and I mentioned it to Tanya who used to know me as her evil twin as we have so much in common except that I'm scuttier than her so therefore I'm the evil twin.

Yeah that too Ro. I only have the experience of living with those two young kids (I was 6, she was 3 and he was 5) and TBH, I'm glad I had the experience because I am now SO GLAD to be an only child!

Hey, when my mother was born, my aunty was almost 2 years old and tried to smother my mom in her cradle with a pillow. I don't suggest it or maybe your sister will end up like my mother :roftl: