The KIWI Thread

RosinaKiwi

thanks so much hun!! :huglove:

oh.. no. Ro, hun, whats she done now?

*sigh*

Saying I needed a go on here quickly before I went home, she waited till a few minuites ago! And then I said thanks, now I have to go on here go home cook tea and it will be too late to eat it!

and she sat in this computer room diging at everything she knew would get to me including "not like you could do with missing a meal or two!" Bailing my up so I turned the music up! I only really wanted on here to get my contacts for adresses for my christmas cards so they dont end up arriving in late january!

*sigh*

Saying I needed a go on here quickly before I went home, she waited till a few minuites ago! And then I said thanks, now I have to go on here go home cook tea and it will be too late to eat it!

and she sat in this computer room diging at everything she knew would get to me including "not like you could do with missing a meal or two!" Bailing my up so I turned the music up! I only really wanted on here to get my contacts for adresses for my christmas cards so they dont end up arriving in late january!

She just sounds insecure to me. The kind of person who puts others down to give herself value.

I think shes jealous. You have a apartment and a job and are obviously doing well for yourself. Shes still at home so maybe shes saying these things to you to make herself better. But who cares? Just stick through it hun. Know you;re in a better position then her mentally because you don't have to put people down.

At the end of the day she is your sister and i'm sure she'll grow out of it. You can pick your friends but you can't pick your rellies, hey?

She just sounds insecure to me. The kind of person who puts others down to give herself value.

I think shes jealous. You have a apartment and a job and are obviously doing well for yourself. Shes still at home so maybe shes saying these things to you to make herself better. But who cares? Just stick through it hun. Know you;re in a better position then her mentally because you don't have to put people down.

At the end of the day she is your sister and i'm sure she'll grow out of it. You can pick your friends but you can't pick your rellies, hey?

I doubt that. Her sister's been like that since Ro was 18 and living at home.

I stand by what I said several posts ago. She abuses you, abuse her back ten fold.

Have you noticed that Mika wears those necklaces that have little doll-ish characters hanging off as pendants?

I just thought of a reference pic I used in Art earlier on this year of little kitch Maori dolls for the NZ tourism industry. Here are lots of them.

15eg5xf.jpg

2jbtrur.jpg

erwr2h.jpg

hug9pc.jpg

fk8dj4.jpg

Ive seen them around everywhere! Theyre quite nice I was going to put it in one of my mika mails! they can get quite expencive though...for a doll!

most of the ones he wears are actually kinda flat and look 3d though...we could try and make one that would go as a pendant!

URGH! I was thinking of having a christmas party on friday but the guy still hasnt returned my Intercom which pretty much means that I cant tell when anyone turns up at my place!

EDIT

MIKA_ComeToNZ just tweeted

Mika_ComeToNZ: @mikaSounds we will sing this for you WHEN you make it to New Zealand! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SwJBt9EoZU listen...Its all true!

and why do human relationships have to be so @#$%& complicated? URGH!

Edited by RosinaKiwi

why do relationships have to be so complicated?

Marcis still thinks he has a chance with me dispite me telling him in every way possible NO!

and stingray totally hit on me last night, and Im so freaking confused because of the last time we went out! I dont want our friendship to be reduced back to that, but I dont want to hurt his feelings, and its obvious he has been thinking about it so much more than I have! also the fact I havent really thought about it makes me stop and think and now im all confused! I said to myself Id never go there again...so why is it so confusing?

why do relationships have to be so complicated?

Marcis still thinks he has a chance with me dispite me telling him in every way possible NO!

and stingray totally hit on me last night, and Im so freaking confused because of the last time we went out! I dont want our friendship to be reduced back to that, but I dont want to hurt his feelings, and its obvious he has been thinking about it so much more than I have! also the fact I havent really thought about it makes me stop and think and now im all confused! I said to myself Id never go there again...so why is it so confusing?

Is stingray the guy from ages ago who was a complete assh*le to you and got in with all your friends and controled you and all that jazz???

Is stingray the guy from ages ago who was a complete assh*le to you and got in with all your friends and controled you and all that jazz???

got with all my friends but then he wouldnt have anything to do with them even though they would contact him directly and so I was stuck between him and my friends? yep thats the one! :boxed:

and yes...stingray is MSN breakup guy!

I said Id never go there...my mind is not stupid...but my heart is stupid! Im not sure How I feel!

I think with this one ill have to follow my head!

Edited by RosinaKiwi

UnremarkableOne: @Mika_ComeToNZ You should keep retweeting this to Mika. Non-stop. I've heard Mika LOVES petitions. :-bd

I have reason to believe this person is a fan HATER!

just look at all the other tweets!

such as

"Well, like dogs,some fans do tend to beg for a bone of acknowledgment. Unlike dogs, when humans beg, it is most unattractive."

got with all my friends but then he wouldnt have anything to do with them even though they would contact him directly and so I was stuck between him and my friends? yep thats the one! :boxed:

and yes...stingray is MSN breakup guy!

I said Id never go there...my mind is not stupid...but my heart is stupid! Im not sure How I feel!

I think with this one ill have to follow my head!

I stand by what I said you when you first broke up.

UnremarkableOne: @Mika_ComeToNZ You should keep retweeting this to Mika. Non-stop. I've heard Mika LOVES petitions. :-bd

I have reason to believe this person is a fan HATER!

just look at all the other tweets!

such as

"Well, like dogs,some fans do tend to beg for a bone of acknowledgment. Unlike dogs, when humans beg, it is most unattractive."

Disgusting. Either block them or send them snide remarks back.

I'm fully aware I sound really mean lately, what with telling Ro to be mean to her sister and now this. But lets face it, how much is TOO much?

If they're unkind enough to be mean and make the effort to either reply on twitter or abuse a family member (about the sister) then they're not going to have particularly good morals.

You could ignore them.

They could come back.

You could block them.

There will be more of them.

You just have to deal with them the way you see fit I'm afraid.

I stand by what I said you when you first broke up.

I tend to agree but it freaked me out! now im so glad hes leaving for 3 weeks! Its awkward like I dont know what to say to him now because he might misinterprate it!

URGH! maybe its true...the only guys you can really be just friends with are gay ones! hehe

I found a small Keychain doll that youwere talking about...so If you have an idea of what kind of string to use you can attach it! I can send it to you with the Traveling book!

shell we start that off in th new year?

I tend to agree but it freaked me out! now im so glad hes leaving for 3 weeks! Its awkward like I dont know what to say to him now because he might misinterprate it!

URGH! maybe its true...the only guys you can really be just friends with are gay ones! hehe

I found a small Keychain doll that youwere talking about...so If you have an idea of what kind of string to use you can attach it! I can send it to you with the Traveling book!

shell we start that off in th new year?

Lets not forget castrated straight guys :das:

Ok, I'm thinking something thick as with travel on somebody's neck, it will have a longer life than a thin chain.

Something dark brown or black. Which character was it that you found Ro?

Yeah, maybe towards the end of January so that all the backlog of Christmas postage will be over and done with :wink2:

Lets not forget castrated straight guys :das:

Ok, I'm thinking something thick as with travel on somebody's neck, it will have a longer life than a thin chain.

Something dark brown or black. Which character was it that you found Ro?

Yeah, maybe towards the end of January so that all the backlog of Christmas postage will be over and done with :wink2:

ok as for the string I thought the string had to be thick...I have two peaces of medium strength leather string but they were still too thin so I can try to weave them together to make it a little thicker and can you imagine if we wove purple and black together for the string, I think that would be cool!

wait let me find it

Edited by RosinaKiwi

Have you noticed that Mika wears those necklaces that have little doll-ish characters hanging off as pendants?

I just thought of a reference pic I used in Art earlier on this year of little kitch Maori dolls for the NZ tourism industry. Here are lots of them.

erwr2h.jpg

its the boy one in this pic!

the hair is so funny it falls almost like mikas does

Edited by RosinaKiwi

Im not sure if this is how you reply to a thread, but im gonna do it this way.

I honestly thought i was like the only mika fan in NZ. Wel, me and a few of my mates. but omg theres more!

Im so exited, even though these posts are from like 2007.

Mika should soooo come to NZ. That would be super fantastic.

But hey, im sure hes very busy. i have just had a mind blank on how to spell busy. is it s or z?

oh well.

YAY NZ MIKA FANS

I honestly thought i was like the only mika fan in NZ. Wel, me and a few of my mates. but omg theres more!

But hey, im sure hes very busy. i have just had a mind blank on how to spell busy. is it s or z?

oh well.

YAY NZ MIKA FANS

I heard he wants to come to New Zealand!

So lets keep our fingers crossed :biggrin2:

oh well.

YAY NZ MIKA FANS

Yup, you're doing it right . :biggrin2:

The original posts in this thread are from 2007. The most recent ones are from yesterday :roftl:

Rosinakiwi and I went to see Mika in Sydney last month. Hes a real sweetheart. I was speaking to his mother, and she said he REALLY wants to come to New Zealand but he has to at least break into the top 40 of the New Zealand charts to justify a trip.

So, if we want Mika to come here, we have to vote for him. Theres been some facebook pages set up, and we're getting a street team together to vote for Mika :thumb_yello:

See my post above! And he is doing a massive world tour next year, so if we can get him into the charts soon, he could be here next year :biggrin2:

Rosinakiwi and I went to see Mika in Sydney last month. Hes a real sweetheart. I was speaking to his mother, and she said he REALLY wants to come to New Zealand but he has to at least break into the top 40 of the New Zealand charts to justify a trip.

So, if we want Mika to come here, we have to vote for him. Theres been some facebook pages set up, and we're getting a street team together to vote for Mika :thumb_yello:

Well, I suppose we have to get him into the top40 then!

That's a really good idea the whole street team thing.

And do you have a link to the facebook pages? I'll join them :biggrin2:

ok as for the string I thought the string had to be thick...I have two peaces of medium strength leather string but they were still too thin so I can try to weave them together to make it a little thicker and can you imagine if we wove purple and black together for the string, I think that would be cool!

wait let me find it

That sounds good!

its the boy one in this pic!

the hair is so funny it falls almost like mikas does

OOOH! CUTE!

You're right, I never thought of that :roftl:

Ah, so there is a NZ thread. Hello :bye:

:bye:

oh well.

YAY NZ MIKA FANS

Busy.

We're not that big on spelling her :wink2:

Everyone's felt like that here, trust me. I was so surprised to find a Kiwi thread on MFC! I was one of the later arrivals to the thread but I've been here since around the same time as RosinaKiwi.

Ok, so we're brainstorming ideas on getting Mika to NZ.

We need to spread the word but NOT OVERDO IT.

Agreed.

Its good you arent big on spelling. Im a pretty useless speller. ;)

We should sign a petition to get Mika on C4. (its not a great idea, but im not much of an idea person. ;) )

I have seen Rain and WAG on Juice a few times, but not too much lately. Nd i think more people watch C4 than Juice. (thats not based on fact, just an assumption i made based on how hard it is to find juice in our town. Its on a different channel everytime i turn on the tele i swear!)

Its good you arent big on spelling. Im a pretty useless speller. ;)

We should sign a petition to get Mika on C4. (its not a great idea, but im not much of an idea person. ;) )

I have seen Rain and WAG on Juice a few times, but not too much lately. Nd i think more people watch C4 than Juice. (thats not based on fact, just an assumption i made based on how hard it is to find juice in our town. Its on a different channel everytime i turn on the tele i swear!)

Yeah, I LOVE Juice and J2!

Petition won't work I don't think but we could try.

Reason I don't think it'll work is because people like C4 broadcasting board don't care about the little guys like us, even if there are 100 odd people signing. All they want is what will make thousands of people watch their channel and NZ is largely a fair bit homophobic and Mika, though we know it's unimportant, they arn't partial to him.