Mika fans needed for channel 4 documentary

TBA

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a nice small amphitheatre venue in Castlefield in Manchester, which I can quite picture Mika playing at...that would be cool! But I'm just speculating here...

Probably best if it's a normal indoor gig, given the weather forecast:naughty:

btw Akim I have sent you my mobile number on myspace.

I am now the official Emergency Tour Guide for this event..:roftl: I stress I'm rubbish at giving directions so I'll be as much use as a chocolate teapot, but the thought is there!!:naughty:

So who is going exactly..Akim, Sara, Bexx, Kath and Abby and..?

There is a nice small amphitheatre venue in Castlefield in Manchester, which I can quite picture Mika playing at...that would be cool! But I'm just speculating here...

Probably best if it's a normal indoor gig, given the weather forecast:naughty:

I have just looked at your Myspace and got the shock of my life because I didn't realise that the volume was up on my laptop!

I have just looked at your Myspace and got the shock of my life because I didn't realise that the volume was up on my laptop!

Where abouts in Yorkshire did you grow up? I am from York

Yes the Squeaky Ring Ring is a bit of a shock!! I can't get used to it myself!

Barnsley!

That'd be the place which is currently under water:shocked:

I love York! Great place.

LOL! Yep, I have to admit, it may sound awful............because it is, but we sold our house in York a year ago and when the usual underwater pics were on the TV recently I did feel a tiny bit smug............because i no longer have to do a twenty mile detour just to get to work!

btw Akim I have sent you my mobile number on myspace.

I am now the official Emergency Tour Guide for this event..:roftl: I stress I'm rubbish at giving directions so I'll be as much use as a chocolate teapot, but the thought is there!!:naughty:

So who is going exactly..Akim, Sara, Bexx, Kath and Abby and..?

Thank you, I just replyed. I can't keep up with this messaging lark! :naughty:

I haven't heard if anyone else is going- Anyone heard from Meimei88?, I know she went for the screen test with her friend Tarek, also Giftedand challenged...any news there??

:boxed: I was thinking that anyone who went for the screen test got offered tickets- but not so sure now???

No, I don't think everyone that went got them.

Seems a bit strange that we haven't heard from the others, do you reckon, they have been 'chosen' and are not allowed to say?

My parents still live in Barnsley but luckily not in the flooded area. It doesn't normally flood in Barnsley so it must have been REALLY bad.:thumbdown:

York's always bad though. Shame, it's such a lovely city. Still, you got out!:biggrin2:

Seems a bit strange that we haven't heard from the others, do you reckon, they have been 'chosen' and are not allowed to say?

Ummm...you may be onto something there :winksmiley02:

lol the CHOSEN ones sounds like something our of a sci fi movie, but yeah it wouldn't surprise me as who ever it is if they are from here haven't even said a word.

ok ok I can't control it any longer it's ME I am the chosen one I cant tell you any more than that, I have tried to play it down but I am very bad at telling fibs.

lol the CHOSEN ones sounds like something our of a sci fi movie, but yeah it wouldn't surprise me as who ever it is if they are from here haven't even said a word.

ok ok I can't control it any longer it's ME I am the chosen one I cant tell you any more than that, I have tried to play it down but I am very bad at telling fibs.

I'm thinking that I don't believe you Oh Sparkly1!!!!!!!!!!

Ok girls, must go and do something, will check in later x

Carri and Jemma have so VERY kindly given me their tickets as they are unable to travel to Manchester! That is SO kind of them. I am elated of course!

Wow !! How sweet of Jemma n Carri - you lovely gals :biggrin2:

All you lucky people who are going ... Kath, Sara, Bexxy, Akim (and anyone else I have forgotten :blush-anim-cl: ) - have a wonderful time and look forward to hearing all the details on Thursday!

x

p.s. Has anyone heard from meimei?

Hey everyone.. sorry.. I've not been on in a while... No.. Tarek and I didnt win the screen test either.. but neither Tarek and I can get up there now.. so I have 2 tickets.. well I need to provide someones mobile number and make of phone...

If you want to go.. pm me.. first to do so wins!! I'll pop the email back to TBA and fingers crossed you will get the tickets..

Carrie is this what you did?

Thanks.. I have sent your details off to Endemol.. these are their instructions

"You will be sent one text on the day which equals two tickets and will tell you exactly where the venue will be - the gig will start at 18:30pm"

So sorry DaisyLou!... you were second to Babs... !! Should I win tickets through the TBA site (if I am that loucky).. I will let you know!!!

Promise me you will have a wicked time.. !! :) ooo feel all warm and fuzzy inside now!