Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

43nh0.jpg

44em6.jpg

45el6.jpg

47in4.jpg

46ya6.jpg

that's all for today, folks! :wink2:

THE PATERN FROM THE JACKET IMITATE THE TRADITIONAL EMBORDERY FROM HUNGARY. HUNGARIAN SHOULD KNOW. VERY BEAUTIFUL. HE'S ALLWAYS DRESS IMPECABLE. ALL WHITE, JUST LIKE SOME OTHER FRONT MAN WHO WEAR WHITE TOO.

Yes avoca, exactly :bleh: - no actually not because who can claim to die such a sweet death - LOL I'm getting a bit morbid now :bleh:

BTW: Here it is again- The TARATATA look :blush-anim-cl:

11fz1.jpg

...and it must have been really hot in there - not that I was surprised...:naughty:

Same here :blush-anim-cl: but if you think about that he's constantly popping up in public almost every single day it would get not only expensive (not that this was a problem :bleh: ) but also difficult.

And his style is just too cool and unique to wear everything just once. Would be such a waste.

HE HAD VERY BEAUTIFUL CLOTHES AND HE LOOKS REAL GORGEOUSE IN THESE, SO I LIKE HE WEARS THEM MANY TIMES.

43nh0.jpg

The show looks amazing!! (as always)

I am (again) so happy you BSky were there!

I bet it was the best performance of the night!! :cool:

Even if ppl in the front was told to be excited as ever during every artist,

it must have been freakin easy job during Mika!

THE MOST, EVER GORGEOUSE, BEAUTIFUL, OUTSTANDING , LOVELY EYES

crina i was thinkin the same!!!!:shocked: in these pics his eyes are so expressive and intense..:wub2:

avoca THANK YOU!!!!! i looked at the pics :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: and my mouth is still opened...how can a human being be so gorgeous???? seriosly i think it's impossible! :blink:

and blue sky thank you for the link!!! :wink2:

crina i was thinkin the same!!!!:shocked: in these pics his eyes are so expressive and intense..:wub2:

avoca THANK YOU!!!!! i looked at the pics :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: and my mouth is still opened...how can a human being be so gorgeous???? seriosly i think it's impossible! :blink:

and blue sky thank you for the link!!!

lol thats exactly what i think everytime i see a pic of him... i always find something wrong with a guy i'm really fussy but with mika.. :blush-anim-cl: he's just perfect in my eyes

:blink:

OMG !!! fianlly got to check the forum...so many news!!!!

A HUGE AND MASSIVE THANK YOU to Avoca, Bianca, Bluesky, titania and all the people who dig, film, remove watermarks and post all the material...wow....impressed again and again...:thumb_yello:

...as for the man...Japan, HK, and then OZ,US and what not...

:shocked: R E S P E C T:shocked:

(at least I'm happy he can fly 1st class now...stretch those legs, u know:biggrin2: )

mikalooksthrilled2wq3.jpg

Haha, Is it just me or does he look like a bit confused...

I love the animals!

Especially Chew Chew with the wrinkles on his forehead! :naughty:

Is it just me r those lollipop birds(as my little bro calls them) strange :shocked: plz bring back the other one mika:wink2: love the pics by the way:thumb_yello:

I think it's admirable actually... wearing the same pieces etc. :blush-anim-cl::biggrin2:

HERE HERE so do I, I don't wear something new every time I leave my house so why should he, he could go flipping naked and he would STILL be the HOTTEST bloke alive.

Is it just me r those lollipop birds(as my little bro calls them) strange :shocked: plz bring back the other one mika:wink2: love the pics by the way:thumb_yello:

I think they DO look kinda weird, sorta scary in a Charlie and The Chocolate factory kinda way, they almost look like wind up toys. :blink:

lol thats exactly what i think everytime i see a pic of him... i always find something wrong with a guy i'm really fussy but with mika.. :blush-anim-cl: he's just perfect in my eyes

DITTO...he makes me sigh so much (wistful sighing mika manic)