Mika @ Carling Academy, Glasgow - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Talking of Scotland , the train went through Edinburgh a few weeks ago and Edinburgh castle had huge banks of seats outside , some said Ricky Gervis was playing , that would of been superb:biggrin2:

What????!! I LOVE Ricky! I'm on his mailing list! Didn't know about that! Office and Extras - amazing comedy...

yes superb , did you see him at the Diana concert!! , sooo funny:biggrin2:

No, I couldn't bring myself to watch the Diana concert. There are SO many classic Office moments.

I remember when I first saw it, before it was well known, on BBC2 - it was the one when it was Tim's birthday and he had the radio cap. David Brent comes up to him and talks about how you should cherish your parents and how his were both dead and Tim says, your parents are dead? And David says, 'well, my dad's not DEAD, but as good as....' And says how he's in a home! SO funny.

Ricky is a genius. And Stephen Merchant's face is incredible. He was born to be a comedian.

No, I couldn't bring myself to watch the Diana concert. There are SO many classic Office moments.

I remember when I first saw it, before it was well known, on BBC2 - it was the one when it was Tim's birthday and he had the radio cap. David Brent comes up to him and talks about how you should cherish your parents and how his were both dead and Tim says, your parents are dead? And David says, 'well, my dad's not DEAD, but as good as....' And says how he's in a home! SO funny.

Ricky is a genius. And Stephen Merchant's face is incredible. He was born to be a comedian.

totally genius ... he had his guitar on stage and gareth came on to sing , amazing :biggrin2:

There are so many posts on this thread - i can't possibly read them all!! Soz!! - but i was wondering, how many MFC er's are going on the Friday?

I booked my hotel the other day - for 2 nights. :naughty::thumb_yello:

Dunno if hubby wants to come yet or not.....i'm trying to pursuade him, but he wants to do all the others!! LOL!:thumb_yello:

Talking of Scotland , the train went through Edinburgh a few weeks ago and Edinburgh castle had huge banks of seats outside , some said Ricky Gervis was playing , that would of been superb:biggrin2:

freddie a wee word of warning when you visit glasgow , edinburgh is a bad word to us glaswedians , your likely to get a glasgow kiss for saying that word ! its funny how mikas never did a gig in that bad word place wonder why :wink2:

freddie a wee word of warning when you visit glasgow , edinburgh is a bad word to us glaswedians , your likely to get a glasgow kiss for saying that word ! its funny how mikas never did a gig in that bad word place wonder why :wink2:

It's the same the other way round, isn't it?

Well Edinburgh is still my favourite city in Europe, but I have never been to Glasgow so far so I can not compare yet! Yeah, Mika never did (or announced) a gig in Edinburgh, I noticed that too...

I am talking a long time ago, heh heh :naughty:

Maybe Wendi or some of the others might have been there. We might have been there at the same time, and did not know we were destined to meet years later, united by Mika.

Me and Bexx, and I think Sarahlou and Carri.

I have some champagne that I intend to drink if it hasn't gone off, does it go off?

Champagne? What's the occasion? It goes off after a year. :thumb_yello:

Me and Bexx, and I think Sarahlou and Carri.

I have some champagne that I intend to drink if it hasn't gone off, does it go off?

Evening!! I'll be there on the Friday, and I think Carri will be too.

Sara - loved your pic on ITunes website :biggrin2:

Darn, it will be off then, but maybe after a few drinks......

Yeah, you'll be alright! Get it down ya neck girl!! Ha ha ha ha!!!! That's what my Mom used to say to me. Love her - we had such a laugh! x