Mika @ Carling Academy, Glasgow - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

http://www.lifetidy.com/index.php

Will put this here for Tootch, Robertina etc - who may not know where Life Tidy is. That way if the forum crashes totally, they can have it in their bookmarks.

I just head straight for the Coffee Lounge - my thread from the last time is still there!! :thumb_yello:

didn't know about that!:blink:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like the hats!!!! :naughty:

Dunno if i would wear one though!

Wouldn't wanna be called a 'dickhead' LOL LOL LOL!!! Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!! :naughty: :naughty: :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

do you know what thats a fair point im sure someone in Glasgow would think to say that

D'ya know what, i told my brother last night that i'm going to Glasgow on my own and he thinks i'm mad.

Ian told him about me going to meet you lot on the Friday and my brother thought i should stay at home and go on the Saturday because i'd be leaving him on our Wedding Anniversary.

The way i see it, is that i've got two tickets and i'm going on the Friday to make a weekend of it. If he doesn't wanna come, that's his fault.:naughty::roftl: :roftl:

D'ya know what, i told my brother last night that i'm going to Glasgow on my own and he thinks i'm mad.

Ian told him about me going to meet you lot on the Friday and my brother thought i should stay at home and go on the Saturday because i'd be leaving him on our Wedding Anniversary.

The way i see it, is that i've got two tickets and i'm going on the Friday to make a weekend of it. If he doesn't wanna come, that's his fault.:naughty::roftl: :roftl:

Sara, seriously.

You are going to see Mika 7 times in the space of 2 or 3 weeks. :shocked:

I have no idea what your relationship is like with your husband, but it is your wedding anniversary. For me, there would not be a choice to make.

Going to see Mika is great an all, but your husband is REAL life, and he should come first. It would be different if he wanted to come, but he doesn't so, compromise, that's what it's all about. The Friday night isn't even about Mika, so stay and celebrate with your hubby then come and join the rest of us on Saturday night. It's the right thing to do! :biggrin2:

Travelodge Glasgow Central Hotel

5-11 Hill Street

Glasgow G3 6RP

Tel: 0870 191 1641

Fax: 0141 3331221

This is the one i believe most of us are checked into ...although i havent yet booked my room :biggrin2:

Travelodge Glasgow Central Hotel

5-11 Hill Street

Glasgow G3 6RP

Tel: 0870 191 1641

Fax: 0141 3331221

This is the one i believe most of us are checked into ...although i havent yet booked my room :biggrin2:

thank you very much!!! :biggrin2:

jeyjen, are you going too???

omg, that would be fab!!!

mirtilla and i are going to book our flights tomorrow....

yep i'm going!!! :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: i'm arrangin all the stuff with other girls. still have to buy the ticket :blink:

i'll take off from bergamo with ryan air...are you leavin from bergamo too? it would be awesome to fly together! :biggrin2:

yep i'm going!!! :biggrin2::biggrin2: i'm arrangin all the stuff with other girls. still have to buy the ticket :blink:

i'll take off from bergamo with ryan air...are you leavin from bergamo too? it would be awesome to fly together! :biggrin2:

Yes yes!! we're going!:naughty:

still don't know if i would pick ryan air though :blink: i think with the extra costs, it will be the same price as a regular ticket to glasgow airport:blink:

Yes yes!! we're going!:naughty:

still don't know if i would pick ryan air though :blink: i think with the extra costs, it will be the same price as a regular ticket to glasgow airport:blink:

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: we're going together!! :biggrin2:

i think we could pick ryan air as well...cos a regular ticket has fee as well...:blink: we have to check the sites

Sara, seriously.

You are going to see Mika 7 times in the space of 2 or 3 weeks. :shocked:

I have no idea what your relationship is like with your husband, but it is your wedding anniversary. For me, there would not be a choice to make.

Going to see Mika is great an all, but your husband is REAL life, and he should come first. It would be different if he wanted to come, but he doesn't so, compromise, that's what it's all about. The Friday night isn't even about Mika, so stay and celebrate with your hubby then come and join the rest of us on Saturday night. It's the right thing to do! :biggrin2:

Ha ha ha!!! Well, thank you for your opinion :naughty:

Yes, i would have probably gone on the Saturday but i thought my hubby would have wanted to make a wekend of it with me, but, he doesn't wanna go so............

He may change his mind, who knows.....

Yes, hubby is 'real life', and so are the gigs and the MFCers that i'm meeting. The Friday night will be about Mika, because it will about the Mika Fan Club having a party and a laugh:thumb_yello: :biggrin2:

My relationship with my hubby is marvel, thanks, it's just a shame he doesn't wanna go to Glasgow.

I'm not changing my plans just because he doesn't wanna come.

Like i say, he may change his mind, if not, then it's freedom for me innit! LOL!!:naughty::roftl: