• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'm might be insane...:aah:

bough a ticket, in row CC 5!

oh well it was my birthday yesterday after all :naughty:

:thumb_yello: We're all insane - but who cares - after all, it's about MIKA - in concert - and probably "a once in a lifetime concept" !!! :fisch::wub2:

I just got my tic. for the 3rd night - A 14...:teehee:

Congratz - better late than never - I hope it will the best birthday gift for you -ever!! :huglove:

Love,love

me

awww you lucky guys, such a special event 3 nights in a row!! :swoon:

you'll get sick of Mika in the end :naughty::wub2:

:naughty: YES - we're lucky - it's almost hard to believe that this will happen!! :blush-anim-cl: For me, it feels like a big reward, for waiting close to 5 years, since I saw MIKA live ( 17.3.10 ) During the summer/autumn, I'll start to plan the long trip, and stay, in Montreal ...:teehee:

Love,love

me

I think I'm might be insane...:aah:

bough a ticket, in row CC 5!

oh well it was my birthday yesterday after all :naughty:

As you know, this whole trip is my birthday gift to myself. I wish I could just say YES and do this third date without a second thought, but that means another day off (if I'm lucky enough to be working by then) and another night of lodging expense... so all I can do is watch and wish!

If it's any consolation to people who can't manage to go to all 3 dates...I have travelled far for gigs so usually manage to get in 3 or 4 dates while I'm there. And I find they all jumble together in my mind and it's not especially worth it. Three nights in a row in the same city with the same concert would be particularly non-memorable (for me anyway). Of course if you have the opportunity to go to all 3 shows it is irresistible to try to make it to all 3, but if you can't because of work or money don't stress yourself out over it. Your one (or two) shows will be just as special and memorable as all three of them. I promise you!

The only thing I would say is that if it were me I'd rather go to the last show than the first one. Mika tends to be nervous at the start of something like this and it gets better by the end.

I would agree with Christine. I have said many times that I would prefer one gig per month than six or seven crammed into a two week period during a tour. Of course, if one is there anyway, as many of us are, and you have the resources, well then yes, most of us will probably go. But I would imagine that by day three they will all be merging. :blink:

If it's any consolation to people who can't manage to go to all 3 dates...I have travelled far for gigs so usually manage to get in 3 or 4 dates while I'm there. And I find they all jumble together in my mind and it's not especially worth it. Three nights in a row in the same city with the same concert would be particularly non-memorable (for me anyway). Of course if you have the opportunity to go to all 3 shows it is irresistible to try to make it to all 3, but if you can't because of work or money don't stress yourself out over it. Your one (or two) shows will be just as special and memorable as all three of them. I promise you!

The only thing I would say is that if it were me I'd rather go to the last show than the first one. Mika tends to be nervous at the start of something like this and it gets better by the end.

:thumb_yello:

Aww, happy birthday! :flowers2:

That's a nice birthday gift to yourself. :thumb_yello:

Thank you :flowers2: I thought so too :wink2:

Happy belated birthday! what a wonderful birthday gift! :wub2:

thank you :hug:

:thumb_yello: We're all insane - but who cares - after all, it's about MIKA - in concert - and probably "a once in a lifetime concept" !!! :fisch::wub2:

I just got my tic. for the 3rd night - A 14...:teehee:

Congratz - better late than never - I hope it will the best birthday gift for you -ever!! :huglove:

Love,love

me

thank you :huglove:

Yeah I'm glad I'm not the only crazy one here :teehee:

As you know, this whole trip is my birthday gift to myself. I wish I could just say YES and do this third date without a second thought, but that means another day off (if I'm lucky enough to be working by then) and another night of lodging expense... so all I can do is watch and wish!

yeah i know :( but if youre going, one gig makes all the difference in the world, better one than nothing of course :thumb_yello: and i think that it's true; it probably all becomes a blur anyway :dunno:

I hope that mada sense :naughty:

you're right, i was always happy when he was touring and Montreal wasn't the first gig :naughty:

Oh, I know... it's just that I love live performances of any kind, and I've not been to any in quite a while. The last live performance I attended, I believe, was the Smothers Brothers when they were here two years or so ago. Before that, Avenue Q at the same venue. Unless you count local productions, then it'd be seeing Best Little WH In Texas at the community theater level. I grew up as a drama geek, surrounded by music, so I love all of that.

No real stress here. I'll be happy with what I've got, no worries there. I was thinking just as much about what fun I'd have with new-found friends too. I look forward to that just as much, as I had to pass on Queen + Adam Lambert shows this summer and the annual Queen convention in Cleveland. That, too, would have been a couple of firsts for me!

Hello! I steel have my extra ticket for the first show (10th). I already post in the thread for extra tickets a while a go without succes. It's really good tickets, 3th row (CC) and I sell them the same price In had paid. If you know someone...

• 2 months later...

Hi I'm a new Mika fan. I'm in Western Canada and I hadn't heard of him before, such a unique artist. I've decided to fly to Montreal to listen to his music live but it's quite expensive so while there I'd love to go to all the shows. By the time I booked everything and managed finances I missed out on the Feb.12th concert. Does anyone here know if any new tickets will be released closer to the date? This will be a trip of lifetime for me so it would be really special to listen to him as much as can live while there. Any info would be sincerely appreciated. Thank you.

Kat.

Hi I'm a new Mika fan. I'm in Western Canada and I hadn't heard of him before, such a unique artist. I've decided to fly to Montreal to listen to his music live but it's quite expensive so while there I'd love to go to all the shows. By the time I booked everything and managed finances I missed out on the Feb.12th concert. Does anyone here know if any new tickets will be released closer to the date? This will be a trip of lifetime for me so it would be really special to listen to him as much as can live while there. Any info would be sincerely appreciated. Thank you.

Kat.

Hi there and welcome:huglove:

It's always worth keeping an eye on the extra ticket thread, in case people have tickets become available later on, or check with the venue, for returned tickets:thumb_yello:

Hello! I steel have my extra ticket for the first show (10th). I already post in the thread for extra tickets a while a go without succes. It's really good tickets, 3th row (CC) and I sell them the same price In had paid. If you know someone...

Hi there and welcome:huglove:

It's always worth keeping an eye on the extra ticket thread, in case people have tickets become available later on, or check with the venue, for returned tickets:thumb_yello:

I agree with Rose, keep an eye directly on the OSM website as there are suddenly some tickets available after the show was sold out...

• 3 weeks later...
I just see Mika february 12 th at the OSM With m'y husband.

I 'm looking forward. This Will be my first concert of Mika !

I just France just to see him sing.

I'm Very happy :-)

I would like to see mika in the dedicasse meeting in Montréal !

My dream :mikalove:

Hi there,

This will be my first ever Mika Concert too, I'm still learning about him and all the stuff the Fan club does. Can you tell me what a dedicasse meeting is? Is that something that the fan club puts on?

Kat.

Hi there,

This will be my first ever Mika Concert too, I'm still learning about him and all the stuff the Fan club does. Can you tell me what a dedicasse meeting is? Is that something that the fan club puts on?

Kat.

Kat, I don't think that's anything special (at least not that I know of). I think it's just a translation issue and that she's trying to say she's looking forward to see the show dedicated just to Mika. :dunno:

In any case, did you even get a ticket for this 3rd night, the 12th. I have an extra. :original:

Kat, I don't think that's anything special (at least not that I know of). I think it's just a translation issue and that she's trying to say she's looking forward to see the show dedicated just to Mika. :dunno:

In any case, did you even get a ticket for this 3rd night, the 12th. I have an extra. :original:

maybe she expects a special meeting for MFC´iers after the gig?

She is hoping to have an M & G where she can get Mika's autograph

Seeking a decent seat for the third show, will be watching the extra ticket thread as well. Only "galerie" seating available at the OSM site, would like better if possible. Let me know via PM or email me at ancora_imparo_2011 at yahoo dot com. Thanks!

• 2 months later...