Mika's famous friends

frog.teerez

I STARTED A THREAD ON THIS LAST YEAR - KIND OF CELEBRITY MFC...

WHEN I HAVE A BIT MORE TIME LATER TODAY, I WILL DIG IT UP AND ADD THE NEW FANS LIKE LADY GAGA...ETC.

THERE IS A LONG LIST THERE AND IN 3 DIFFERENT GROUPS (LEGENDS, MUSICIANS AND OTHERS...)

:wink2:

I STARTED A THREAD ON THIS LAST YEAR - KIND OF CELEBRITY MFC...

WHEN I HAVE A BIT MORE TIME LATER TODAY, I WILL DIG IT UP AND ADD THE NEW FANS LIKE LADY GAGA...ETC.

THERE IS A LONG LIST THERE AND IN 3 DIFFERENT GROUPS (LEGENDS, MUSICIANS AND OTHERS...)

:wink2:

Yes, that's a brilliant thread you started, the A List MFC. There was a party at Perez's a few months back. I've been trying to remember who was there. Josh Grogan (not sure if I spelled it right) was there but I don't know how friendly he is with Mika. Lady Ga Ga was there as well of course, but you are already going to add her.

I'll take a look at the A List MFC thread when you've updated the list. Isn't this exciting! Mika is certainly a popular guy, and he deserves to be.

• 2 months later...
The Pope.

He does class as "famous", doesn't he? :naughty:

:lmfao:

I'm not catholic but I didn't mind the last pope.

Not to keen on this one.

I don't think the pope likes Mika though, no matter how much Mika may like the pope.

The Pope.

He does class as "famous", doesn't he? :naughty:

The Pope really? ... lol

What about Lily Allen, do you guys think he does not like her? Or maybe they just don't really know each other?

:lmfao:

I'm not catholic but I didn't mind the last pope.

Not to keen on this one.

I don't think the pope likes Mika though, no matter how much Mika may like the pope.

You're probably right!!

• 2 weeks later...

imogen_heap.jpg

Imogen Heap Will Release

New Album 'Ellipse' On August 3, 2009

http://top40-charts.com/news/Pop-Rock/Imogen-Heap-Will-Release-New-Album-Ellipse-On-August-3-2009/48932.html

in addition to recording her new album, Imogen continues to be the artists' artist of choice when it comes to collaborations, notably on Nitin Sawhney's critically acclaimed current album 'London Undersound', with former Sneaker Pimp' IAMX on 'Secret Friend', and more recently teaming up with multi-platinum music artist Mika to write and produce a song on his brand new album due out later this year.

Edited by A. Clay

REALLY?

Could have fooled me!

112 & 113

TWITTER UPDATES!

05_v.jpg

FROM MR, "M"!

mikasounds

"Sorted! gonna order room service with @imogenheap.

Why the **** do people honk their horns so much.

I hate cars. Just gimme cookbot"

"Trying to decide what to do for dinner...

Shall I go shopping for groceries? Can't be assed.

Shall I eat out? Wish I had a robot. Cookbot!"

At the IVOR AWARDS-

44609mikainmayfaircuisath5.jpg

&

http://web.mac.com/jodimarr/jodimarr.com/Photos.html#20

Edited by A. Clay

Does he like Lily Allen?

I think he told her to eff off because she wanted his slot at the Lowlands festival.:boxed:

I wouldn't be surprised if he did genuinely not like her. She seems quite moany at times. Or she doesn't like a lot of other famous peeps.

Lily's fallen out with a few people that Mika like, e.g. Cheryl Cole and Katy Perry (I think Katy Perry started that one by referring to her self as "like a thin version of Lily Allen.").

Miss Allen has also been in a long duel with Mike Skinner from The Streets.

(pinkfakecheez appears to have morphed into a journalist. Please stand by until normal service resumes.)

• 7 months later...
I think he told her to eff off because she wanted his slot at the Lowlands festival.:boxed:

I wouldn't be surprised if he did genuinely not like her. She seems quite moany at times. Or she doesn't like a lot of other famous peeps.

Lily's fallen out with a few people that Mika like, e.g. Cheryl Cole and Katy Perry (I think Katy Perry started that one by referring to her self as "like a thin version of Lily Allen.").

(pinkfakecheez appears to have morphed into a journalist. Please stand by until normal service resumes.)

I think it was the other way around. They wanted him to take her spot or something...

I think he said... Something like... This:

"Oh, was it LILY'S place? Ah..! No, I told them to f*** off!"

:biggrin2:

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Edited by Fangirl

I think it was the other way around. They wanted him to take her spot or something...

I think he said... Something like... This:

"Oh, was it LILY'S place? Ah..! No, I told them to f*** off!"

Yeah, it had nothing to do with Lily, he just didn't want to get what he thought was a crappier slot so he told them to f off, but he didn't even know that it was Lily's, so his reaction had nothing to do with her :wink2:.