World Reps thread

could you give me the south african thread link?? I'll help you! :wink2:

Thank you:wink2: Good luck to your country in the semi finals!

Shameez, here it is:

southafrica.jpg

Quote this post, and you will get the code.

Thank you!:thumb_yello: I don't know why i couldn't get it:sneaky2:

when im too busy to visit (which isnt as often as you might think considering im a student) ive assigned 2 people from my country thread as co-reps!

I put that in my introduction in the thread just so everyone knows!

so if im offline, even when im sleeping racinghorse81 or lollipop_girl will usually text me if theres a new memember or something that needs doing! :thumb_yello:

Thank you:wink2: Good luck to your country in the semi finals!

Thank you!:thumb_yello: I don't know why i couldn't get it:sneaky2:

:lmfao: thank you!! I find it so funny, how everytime I talk with another person, from a different country, always wish me luck for the uruguayan team in the World cup!! thanks you!!! it's very sweet!!!! :wub2:

when im too busy to visit (which isnt as often as you might think considering im a student) ive assigned 2 people from my country thread as co-reps!

I put that in my introduction in the thread just so everyone knows!

so if im offline, even when im sleeping racinghorse81 or lollipop_girl will usually text me if theres a new memember or something that needs doing! :thumb_yello:

That's a very good idea, Rosina. :pinkbow:

Sorry i haven't been here for a sometime, some issues in real life and work that made me a bit absent on here, now i am trying to catch up, browsed through the pages here and updated my signature with the link to my country's thread (great idea :thumb_yello:).

Hope you all are doing well. :huglove:

Hi Mici :bye: welcome back

(even if you have got a clown picture in your siggy :shocked:)

Incidentally, if anyone has things happening in RL and you don't have "deputies" like some of the reps, please PM me and I will keep an eye out for new members from your country for you.

Incidentally, if anyone has things happening in RL and you don't have "deputies" like some of the reps, please PM me and I will keep an eye out for new members from your country for you.

Thanks Silver. :)

Aww i love clown Mika. :naughty:

Thanks, i will let you know.:thumb_yello:

Your doing an awesome job on this Silver:thumb_yello:

Thankyou

Niki27 is standing down as rep for Belgium, as she has her modding duties to keep her busy :naughty: Thanks Niki for looking after the Belgian fans :flowers2:

The new rep will be ilseh1983, and I know you will all offer her any help she needs. Welcome Ilse :biggrin2:

Niki27 is standing down as rep for Belgium, as she has her modding duties to keep her busy :naughty: Thanks Niki for looking after the Belgian fans :flowers2:

The new rep will be ilseh1983, and I know you will all offer her any help she needs. Welcome Ilse :biggrin2:

I'll try to do the best i can:wink2:

I have decided to step down as REP for England.

I feel I am not a good role model for Newbies as my threads/posts seem to be the only the controversial ones??? and when trying to help new fans/people get told am a **** stirrer...it doesn't look too good now does it. I am too ill to play at schoolground games. Comments here there and everywhere bout me NOT being ill when frankly I am it may not be obvious but all you have to do is ask.

Good Luck to whomever takes over!..hope you won't need it!

daisylou

x x x

@Silver

I wanted to ask you if you actually check the activities of world reps either on a random or a more regular basis... I mean, checking if they greet and help newbies from their countries, play a key role in local activities or even log in on a regular basis at all....

I know it sounds too complex and time consuming but I am thinking that without regular check, some World Reps might forget about their roles after a while or consider it only as a title, whilst other fans from their countries would be happy to do the job.

just an idea:wink2:

@Silver

I wanted to ask you if you actually check the activities of world reps either on a random or a more regular basis... I mean, checking if they greet and help newbies from their countries, play a key role in local activities or even log in on a regular basis at all....

I know it sounds too complex and time consuming but I am thinking that without regular check, some World Reps might forget about their roles after a while or consider it only as a title, whilst other fans from their countries would be happy to do the job.

just an idea:wink2:

I check all the newbie introductions, even if I don't always reply myself, and have a good idea of which reps are not active. Some appear less active of course, because they don't have a lot of newbies to deal with :naughty: And I do drop in on national threads from time to time :fisch:

We have to remember that being a rep is purely voluntary so I don't want anybody to feel I am spying on them :mf_rosetinted: Like I have said before, if anyone is having a problem with the rep duties, all they have to do is PM me and we can sort things out.

I just want to make sure the newbies are properly greeted and made to feel at home.

I think you are all doing a pretty good job at the moment :flowers2:

@Silver Sounds like you are doing a great, systematic job :biggrin2:

I do drop in on national threads from time to time :fisch:

:roftl:

You are free to post on our Hungarian thead - Nono dropped by a couple of months ago, too:teehee:

@Silver Sounds like you are doing a great, systematic job :biggrin2:

Sounds that way to me, too! Thanks so much, Silver! :wub2:

And all the World Reps! :thumb_yello:

I forgot to mention to all the new reps that instead of posting an introduction, a lot of new members make their first post in the "Calling all newbies" thread http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14767 , so it is worth looking out for new posts there :naughty:.

:teehee: thanks for letting us know:biggrin2:

i'll check that thread as wel from now on :wink2:

I forgot to mention to all the new reps that instead of posting an introduction, a lot of new members make their first post in the "Calling all newbies" thread http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14767 , so it is worth looking out for new posts there :naughty:.

This is a good call:thumb_yello:

Your doing a great job on this , Im here if you want to do a review or need my help .. not that you need it , far from it:wink2: