2009 - Mika @ Sound Academy,Toronto, Canada - 12 Oct - GIG REPORTS

guylainem123

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was RIGHT infront of him :wub2:

and at one point he went and sat down at the edge of the stage facing me I was like "IS THIS THE REAL LIFE? IS THIS JUST FANTASY?" :roftl:

Mwahahaha I hope you kept yourself from killing a man:roftl:

WHY WHY WHY does Mika insist on singing Happy Ending wrong? :roftl:

Because he is Mika and he can:mf_rosetinted:

Holy shizzle. Watching the happy ending vid. At about 2 minutes in he's right up close to the camera and you can see his neck. He does this massive gulp and it looks like one of those gulps where you're trying not to cry and he's putting so much effing emotion into it.

Like...isn't he supposed to be seeing someone though? Why so sad? The emotions at the beginning of Rain at Jools Holland...Happy Ending and I See You...

Videos are almost all up, as are the photos, I have an awesome video of his crazy dancing :roftl::fangurl:

Pick up off the floor:

Touches you:

Blue eyes:

Random:

Big girl:

Beginning of big girl:

Relax:

---batteries die---

Thank you thank you thank you :bow:

I just creeped her, and the girl that was behind me is the one that sara said had quote on quote "big hair" :roftl: and an old couple who didnt seem to know TBWTKM but LiCM songs...

:lmao: Thatd be funny though, and yes i was QUITE bat**** crazy.

:lmfao: i love you too caz, :blush-anim-cl:

Holy shizzle. Watching the happy ending vid. At about 2 minutes in he's right up close to the camera and you can see his neck. He does this massive gulp and it looks like one of those gulps where you're trying not to cry and he's putting so much effing emotion into it.

Like...isn't he supposed to be seeing someone though? Why so sad? The emotions at the beginning of Rain at Jools Holland...Happy Ending and I See You...

My oh my. I've gotta watch that. What magic. :wub2:

Pick up off the floor:

Touches you:

Blue eyes:

Random:

Big girl:

Beginning of big girl:

Relax:

---batteries die---

YOU are the BEST! :trumpet:

I have a question for gig-goers..

when mika said "bye" and left, would he have just left if we didn't keep screaming?

cannot tell about this one, but all the gigs I have been to, and I've been to quite a few, people DIDN'T stop screaming. :wink2: and I think it's what he expected :biggrin2:

Zoots,

Thank you for your report! It must have been an amazing night for you - one you will never forget..:thumb_yello:

Btw, I did not read the whole thread but when was this BG dress-up arranged? Right before the gig (i.e you were invited to perform from the queue?)

(PS:sorry if it's some known fact and I still don't know:teehee:)

I wanted to ask the same.

And now I think of it, this is page 19 orse, thread goes up to 25 now, perhaps the answer is already given in one of the next pages....