Blue Sky

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mika stripping is always pretty :das:.

I just realised that his trousers have six buttons at the front. Me love. :wub2:

Although I was not thinking about the fact that he is "stripping"... I simply really loved the way his expression fits the scene.

Thanks!! for sharing photos and videos :wink2:

when read yesterday the name of this song "Blame it on the weather" although the name did not say much ... the music is beautiful :blush-anim-cl:

this seems to be one of the ballads for the new album.

I like listening studio album and know the lyrics

I have a doubt, this song is called "Karen" or "82 Rue des Martyrs" ?

I really liked his rhythm is good! I would love to know what the letter says that I do not know anything French :huh:

I loved the staging and costumes are very cute, ideal for landscape Palais Imperial.

He introduced "82 Rue des Martyrs" as "Karen" :wink2::wink2::wink2:

He introduced "82 Rue des Martyrs" as "Karen" :wink2::wink2::wink2:

"Karen" is lovely for the title, but I have to admit I am definitely going to call it "82, Rue des Martyrs". I find it brilliant like that, way more fascinating and catchy than simply "Karen". :blush-anim-cl:

Thanks! :huglove:

you're welcome :huglove:

"Karen" is lovely for the title, but I have to admit I am definitely going to call it "82, Rue des Martyrs". I find it brilliant like that, way more fascinating and catchy than simply "Karen". :blush-anim-cl:

agree :wub2::wub2:

cheers for the video`s & other stuff it mean a lot to me since i wont see mika until his uk tour .... whenever that will be :dunno: as for the new songs - karen ... sounds like one of his other songs cant think what one though ... dont like it anyway :sneaky2: as for the weather one :puking: sound like a song outta beauty & the beast or some other pishy singy disney movie ! if this new album is anything like these other 2 songs well i guess i will be buying some earplugs & just looking at mika for 1 1/2 hrs at his next gig :floor:

:roftl: To the point as ever!!!! :roftl:

Elle mes Dit - not sure :blink:

Karen - Love it :wub2:

Blame it on the Weather - Love the duet - but I am a soggy tart anyway!! :wub2:

here is my report

First, this is my first Mika gig!

I went there with my husband and we arrived quite late (about 5PM, but just in time to hear the soundcheck)

I have seen faces of MFCers I "know" (thanks to the avatars and pic with Mika)

That was a really special gig, "only for us" and I felt really proud to be there.

I think Mika was a beautiful king on stage! (love his straight hair) surrounded by a wonderful "Cour Royale"

Such wonderful settings/paints and costumes.

I really love women's costumes, with "royal" skirts and wigs.

Love when they "open" their "robe à la française" with stockings and garter belt. :blush-anim-cl:

Love the way he danced, love his smiles..

Love the 2 news songs, they can be hits in France.

During "Blame it on the weather" the audience was so quiet and calm...

I really hoped it never ends... (even if I don't really like how Ida acts while singing)

But it was really to short!!!

And I left just after the gig, if I was alone, I stayed for meeting him.... :(

I felt asleep with a silly smile on my face...

EDIT: Like him when he saw a fan with a beautiful wig (don't know who she is, the one in this pic http://www.courrier-picard.fr/courrier/Actualites/Info-locale/Compiegne-Noyon-Creil/Les-fans-de-Mika-sur-le-pied-de-guerre )

and made her a sign about her wig! (I guess so)

Love how it take care of his fan...

The negative...

First part was... boring because I don't like this kind of music and the audience was so terrible that the singer left the stage... :o

But mainly, I felt very sorry for the fans who waited there for so many hours and everybody queued in a mess, pushed the crowd to get in (some fans cried...)

Security was as bad as the whole organisation... A HUGE MESS

they should let the fan come into first, they did not check the bags except bottle caps

so I should have taken my big camera... and not only my phone (my pics and video are awful...)

But Mika makes me forget everything about this!!!

I love him :wub2:

Edited by skiwi

Haven't read the reports yet, but heard the songs, and I must say... Karen is great! :wub2: Still have to read the lyrics, but so far it sounds much better than EMD (for me, of course).

Blame It On The Weather (WTF Mika?) on the other hand...god, it's boring. :boxed:

I loved hearing Ida on GGG live, but here...I think I'd prefer iMMa. But the song itself is also so...so...meh! :blink: I listened to it a few minutes ago and can't even remember it anymore... And that's definitely NOT a good thing. :boxed:

I've just put my vids up on Youtube

Big Girl

Blue Eyes

New French song (Karen)

BIOTG

Happy Ending

New song in English

Some are better than the others, and sorry but I was overexcited as always :biggrin2:

Big Girl

Blue Eyes

New French song (Karen)

BIOTG

Happy Ending

New song in English

Some are better than the others, and sorry but I was overexcited as always :biggrin2:

Thanks! :huglove:

Thanks everyone for the pics and videos! The set looked beautiful! :wub2:

Big Girl

Blue Eyes

New French song (Karen)

BIOTG

Happy Ending

New song in English

Thanks for these :biggrin2:

Haven't read the reports yet, but heard the songs, and I must say... Karen is great! :wub2: Still have to read the lyrics, but so far it sounds much better than EMD (for me, of course).

Blame It On The Weather (WTF Mika?) on the other hand...god, it's boring. :boxed:

I loved hearing Ida on GGG live, but here...I think I'd prefer iMMa. But the song itself is also so...so...meh! :blink: I listened to it a few minutes ago and can't even remember it anymore... And that's definitely NOT a good thing. :boxed:

iMMa.... I missed her so much here... She was so beautiful and great at this gig, but all the attention still to Ida :boxed: