2011 - MIKA in Compiègne, France - 9 July - REPORTS/PICTURES/VIDEOS

Blue Sky

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bia!! thank you so much for posting this!!

the new song is :wub2: and the atmosphere looks great! can't wait to see the rest of the vids and read the reports :fangurl:

you're welcome, btw, 82 is the Karen song RAK1 was talking about ^^

:shocked::shocked:

Is this the same guy who sang Elle Me Dit over a vocal backing track in an NRJ studio a couple days ago?!! Because this is freakin' awesome. He's got a French Coldplay vibe going on with the strings and such, and I love how into it he's getting.

I have no idea WTF he's singing about, but his delivery on this song is très cool.

Oh dear me, I'm fangurling again. :blush-anim-cl:

:fangurl:

Yes! My first thought was, "Now THAT'S more like it!" As you say, the

song has a fabulous vibe, I just wish I could understand the

lyrics better. I eagerly await the words, both in French and translated

into English. Help please? :puppy_eyes:

His voice -- doesn't it just sound gorgeous? :wub2:

Yeah, I can definitely feel some fangurling coming on, even at my

advanced age. :fangurl:

[YOUTUBE]hffDWcaxvIg&feature=share[/YOUTUBE]

Holy everything, this song is so beautiful I fell in love with it at the first listening. :blush-anim-cl: I think this is "Karen", right? I think I heard "Karen dit.." a couple times haha.

Edited by Cherisse

can't wait to watch the vids that are posted already, but i'm going to liège today and i should get everything ready first, and then i'll get some time to listen, even before i leave i hope :boing:

cause i read some nice things about the new song, cant wait :aah:

can't wait for more vids, pics and reports:wub2:

Yes! My first thought was, "Now THAT'S more like it!" As you say, the

song has a fabulous vibe, I just wish I could understand the

lyrics better. I eagerly await the words, both in French and translated

into English. Help please? :puppy_eyes:

His voice -- doesn't it just sound gorgeous? :wub2:

Yeah, I can definitely feel some fangurling coming on, even at my

advanced age. :fangurl:

:wub2:

he changes his voice alot during the song, is kind of simple, I mean, is soft, but energetic and kinda sweet :blush-anim-cl:...ok I don't know what I'm saying I'll continue to :fangurl::fangurl:

Holy everything, this song is so beautiful I fell in love with it at the first listening. :blush-anim-cl: I think this is "Karen", right? I think I heard "Karen dit.." a couple times haha.

yes, he repeats "Karen dit" (Karen says) quite a few times... though to me, it sounds more like Karine then Karen... but that's just me :naughty:

yes, that's Karen ^^

I do like the new French song, I much prefer the live Elle me Dit, to the recorded version and I l-o-v-e his jacket with the gold trim shaping it all the way round the hem.

And it's got gold stars on :-))

(not what I gave him, but still, gold stars)

Oh my God I just listened (still listening actually) to his duet with Ida and I think it's absolutely amazing. God I'm in awe. :mf_lustslow: I don't even care about the recycled title, the music is just amazing and their voices sound sublime together.

ok.....:shocked:....... wait did he decide using EMD as single having this song?? :shocked: it´s fantastic!!!! :shocked: I mean the one in french,Karen.... oh God, it´s.... :shocked: :shocked:

I KNOW, right??? :aah: I feel like Elle Me Dit was just him bluffing or something in comparison to this 82 Rue Des Martyrs/Karen song. :insane:

I KNOW, right??? :aah: I feel like Elle Me Dit was just him bluffing or something in comparison to this 82 Rue Des Martyrs/Karen song. :insane:

my face----> :shocked: :shocked: for real.....

It´s.... :swoon:

I also have listened the other one, Blame it on the Weather :mf_rosetinted: (yeah, great title, Meeks, you worked hard on it :mf_rosetinted:) and I like it too, but not for a gig... (let alone if Ida is not touring with him), but that Karen..... OHGOD!!! That is the sort of songs we were demanding, weren´t we??

OH COME ON MIKA!!! GO ON WITH SONGS LIKE THIS ONE AND "TOOL" WILL BE A F*CKING HIT!!!!!!!