Blue Sky

I've just put my vids up on Youtube

Big Girl

Blue Eyes

New French song (Karen)

BIOTG

Happy Ending

New song in English

Some are better than the others, and sorry but I was overexcited as always :biggrin2:

Thanks for your great work! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi !

I was in Compiègne yesterday, i think the show was really great (in spite of the craziness of the hour's queue and the crappy organisation of the gig ! It's so dissapointing...) , and i love the news songs !

Here's "Karen" :wub2:

Some pics :

110.jpg

210.jpg

310.jpg

412.jpg

510.jpg

610.jpg

711.jpg

"Blame it on the wearther" is uploading :wink2:

Thanks for your beautiful pics! :thumb_yello:

I came back from Comiegne a few hours ago. After reading of some bitchy comments from people who weren´t there here in this thread which is a gig threat and not a song disussion threat I have to think about if I really want to write my report or if I want to show my vids. I´m really annoyed about all the moaning about everything and some people should think about why they are still here. I can´t understand why they try to destroy our joy we still have here!

Beside the problem at the entrance I had a wonderful day and the gig was a dream. I met so many wonderful people there and I loved every second. The gig was absolutely great. And I love all new songs, they sound fantastic live.

The security was the worst I´ve ever seen.

Thank you to everyone I met there for being so wonderful people.

I came back from Comiegne a few hours ago. After reading of some bitchy comments from people who weren´t there here in this thread which is a gig threat and not a song disussion threat I have to think about if I really want to write my report or if I want to show my vids. I´m really annoyed about all the moaning about everything and some people should think about why they are still here. I can´t understand why they try to destroy our joy we still have here!

Beside the problem at the entrance I had a wonderful day and the gig was a dream. I met so many wonderful people there and I loved every second. The gig was absolutely great. And I love all new songs, they sound fantastic live.

I'm glad you had that much fun, Sabine, and I'd be happy if you could share your experience. People like me can only dream with it. :naughty:

It's not a song discussion thread, but when there's a video of a new song from a gig, people tend to discuss it, it's a normal thing. :dunno:

I don't know what "bitchy" comments you mean, but why should people reconsider why they're still here? Because they don't like on or two songs? :blink: Sorry, I don't get it.

No-one seems to be trying to destroy your joy, just stating their opinion...

And please, share your experience if you want to, it's what this thread is for. :wink2:

Would love to read your report and see your pics/vids Sabine :biggrin2:

aw darling, don't mind about these things :huglove: I found everything wonderful so far and would love to read your report myself :)

Hi !

I was in Compiègne yesterday, i think the show was really great (in spite of the craziness of the hour's queue and the crappy organisation of the gig ! It's so dissapointing...) , and i love the news songs !

Here's "Karen" :wub2:

Some pics :

711.jpg

"Blame it on the wearther" is uploading :wink2:

He looks like Mr. Darcy after coming out of the water....:wub2:

That's great Sabine, glad you had an awesome time.:biggrin2:

True, I totally agree with you. I mean, not only destroying your joy to be there, but also taking Mika's joy for granted, because let me tell you, I am 100% sure that this thing that we're able to see now is the result of many years of hard work and dedication coming from him. This is what he's been working at for the past couple of years and now people're moaning that this is not him and this is not what they expected and yadda yadda. This is him, this is him evoluated and this is him doing what he's been wanting to do since forever. I am convinced that if Mika had had the financial and other possibilities to create this back in his first years of music industry, then he would've done that. I am sure of that. What he did back then was also something to be cherished because he put a lot of effort and dedication into it, but this is a dream come true for him and it's not to be taken like this. This is what I think.

I'm glad you had a great time and it was lovely to read your little report, minus the security part of course :biggrin2:

We arrived at home this night at 0:35 am.

First I have to say, i loved the gig, it was great, I loved the new songs...

But I'm just feeling a little bit disappointed.

Queued more than 13 hours for nothing (we only were in the 15 th row) and missed the m&g too, because we had to go at 1.30 I think, because of the long drive we had to manage yesterday (left Compiegne at 8:30, we drove with the car, and there you need some sleep)

Ingie, when did he came out?

Edited by Cassilda

Queued more than 13 hours for nothing (we only were in the 15 th row) and missed the m&g too, because we had to go at 1.30 I think, becaues of the long drive we had to manage yesterday (left Compiegne at 8:30, we drove with the car, and there you need some sleep)

There was a m&g after we where going? :shocked:

ok, now i really feel bad...

it was a great gig, it was a crazy drive, i got to know some new people and i'm really happy about this :)

cass - next time we're going to have more luck ;)

My report, forgive me for mistakes or errors but my brain still on vacation and it's too tired to work properly!

Me and other italian girls arrived in Compiègne in the late evening of 8th and we went to look where the location was. We saw there some girls who spoke french and they told us they tried to decide at which time start to queue because they heard that some english people would start to queue at 7 o' clock..so they thought to arrive at 6 AM. They asked us if we were already queuing (at 11 pm of the previous day? NO WAY! lol!) and we said no of course and then we went back to the hotel.

The next morning, we arrive early at the venue and I was already number 58, we saw the same girls we met the day before and other people that seemed organized like they had slept there. Anyway, there were at least 20 people but the queue said 58. I wasn't really happy with the situation because seemed a little crazy to have to queue so early and to have a high number...never happened to me before, neither in London. IMO, the queue should start later or people would arrive knackered at show time....anyway...let's move on..change the subject..!

The queue was obviously long, the weather was kinda crappy because it rained a lot during the morning, thank God the afternoon and the evening-night was rain-free! Not hot, sometimes it was cold too (for italian standard anyway).

Queueing was "random" I mean that we stayed scattered (is it the right word?) because everyone was trying to find a place to sit. Then at 6:30 PM they asked us to queue by following our numbers 2 by 2 but the queue was already messed up because everyone without numbers was near people who had them (no barriers between people :shocked:) to try to surpass so we started to understand the situation was very very crappy :boxed:

We got really nervous..the soundcheck started and it lasted for very long time Elle Me Dit was played at least 3-4 times and it was late and we were sweating, still and tired. Then, later than the schedule, they let us in..ALL TOGETHER, from 3 different gates, no numbers check, no bags check. They didn't care about numbers AT ALL!!! We were shocked and also really angry for the situation...most of all because some girls (I don't know if they were the ones who organized the queue) told us to go back and back to queue 2 by 2 and so we lost our good position. People who were at the beginning of the queue entered and had a nice spot (with or without numbers) and all of us didn't, even if we had the numbers. It was insane because we waited all day, we were in good position and we lost it because they asked us to back off to make the queue. I blame the organization VERY MUCH!

Ok...let's move on..I still SO angry about it.

We were inside and we had to endure (yes...this is the right word for me...!) 3 hours of djs...and then at 10:30 PM (kinda) the show started. The scenography was really nice, famous paint replications all over the stage, posh crystal chandeliers (stolen from Swarovski :naughty:?), and the old good mirror piano!

Four girls with violins and AMAZING dresses and wigs entered and I was so surprised! What great outfits!!!

Then Imma, Cherisse and Martin and all the other arrived! Imma was STUNNING!!!! Cherisse was so beautiful too!! Ida was beautiful of course! Ms P did an amazing job with outfits and wigs!

Then...Mika arrived! All in white, with straight hair and his beloved red stripe...beautiful and full of energy! He fell almost immediately :teehee: but the show was amazing! His voice great, the performance great, the alchemy between him and Imma was on top and everything was beautiful!

I noticed Mika had some problems with his french so he ended up starting to speak in french and to finish in english (typical :aah:!). He was on fire indeed, sexy dances--> check, jokes with the audience --> check, musket killing --> check, BIOTG audience competition --> check.

As you all know, he sang 2 new songs and I found them very very beautiful. I don't understand french so I don't know what Karen song says but his voice was really beautiful and it was great to hear a new song live! He sang also Blame it on the weather..about this song I must admit that this is not a song that I thought Mika would sing, it's kinda sappy but I loved the performance...I was touched by Mika and Ida duets and, don't ask me why, I like the expression "blame it on the weather" so, I must said I like this song too.

After the gig we waited for M&G and this part was riuned too this time by paparazzi and security. The security created a human barrier between Mika and fans and that means if you're not tall as a security guy you don't have the chance to see or to be seen by Mika. Paparazzi were RUDE with people: a paparazzo hit me in the face to take the last pic of Mika before he entered on the bus and then another one pushed me SO hard to take a pic of the bus (clever Mika and the crew tuned off the lights so paparazzi didn't win!!) and I WASN'T obstruct them in any way.

Mika was very kind during the M&G but he cleary was very tired. I had 1 sec to give him a present and he signed my mobile phone and he was surprised about my request (I'm wondering why...isn't the 1st time he signed my phone!lol!).

I was happy to be in Compiègne, the show was amazing and it was priceless to know that I was listening new song for the 1st time ever and I felt privileged. The bad part was the queue organization, the Rocksquare organization, security and crapy paparazzi.

I would like to thank every MFC fan I met, you are all great guys :wub2:

I have few pics and 1-2 videos but I hadn't the time to check them yet...plus...people near me were waving a lot so I gave up of filming or taking pictures. I'll check what I have in my SD after my Take That gig tomorrow.

Queued more than 13 hours for nothing (we only were in the 15 th row) and missed the m&g too, because we had to go at 1.30 I think, because of the long drive we had to manage yesterday (left Compiegne at 8:30, we drove with the car, and there you need some sleep)

he came out really late, surely after 1:45 AM

So we missed him because we went 15 minutes too early...merde...:crybaby:

Next time I'll stay one night longer and wait longer...:sneaky2:

I don't remember the exact time...maybe later than 1:45...like 2 o' clock? Anyway, it was a quick M&G!

My report, forgive me for mistakes or errors but my brain still on vacation and it's too tired to work properly!

Thank you for a really interesting report!:thumb_yello:

I'm happy to hear that you was able to enjoy the concert in spite of all the less nice things you had to go through. It sounded a little scary to me that the paparazzis and the security people were so rude and violent!:sneaky2:

Thank you for a really interesting report!:thumb_yello:

I'm happy to hear that you was able to enjoy the concert in spite of all the less nice things you had to go through. It sounded a little scary to me that the paparazzis and the security people were so rude and violent!:sneaky2:

You're welcome :thumb_yello:

Yes, they were rude (paparazzi I mean) and security...well...not rude but not well organized as they should be.