Lovebox - London, UK - June 17, 2012 : REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

guylainem123

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really enjoyed MYH and prefer it to Celebrate. Celebrate was good live and got everyone going but it's a bit too cheesey pop for me. I'm sure it's great afer a few ciders:fisch:

I really thought I had lost my Mika sparkle and yesterday was really going to be make or break. I'm please that as soon as he came on I was fan girling away and really enjoyed myself:wub2:

I really liked the new version of lollipop- it sounded a bit like one of the remixed versions on the single and the new relax intro was fab. I wish he had done WAG or HE instead of Blame it on the girls (all that hand clapping gets tiring after the first verse:wink2:) but it was really good. It was nice to see all the crowd loving it too. The woman who sang with him was amazeballs! I loved the whole thing. So nice not to queue for a change.

I think MYH is very difficult to perform live,I can't see anyone,apart from him,doing it.I mean,you really need vocals for that.Celebrate is much better live than the recorded version and more catchy for the crowd,but MYH has that little mikaish spark.And I have to admit,I love that part when he is singing on both microphones :wub2: Like many others,I was very skeptical about all this new sound,but now I feel relieved and looking forward for the next gigs,especially when I'll see it with my own eyes.

I forgot,thanks for your blog! :flowers2:

It must be quite difficult to do live, and actually I even thought he might not do it, that maybe he would another new song instead of it. I'm glad he did MYH, it really lets him use his voice in a mikaish way.

Yay! Owain! Glad some of the crew is still there. (and not sacked :mf_rosetinted:)

Nice to see Paloma again too.

I saw two familiar looking sound guys (lol, and thought the same as you did). The cute thing is that when Paloma walked to the stage (back of it) the whole fan audience made some kind of happy noise, I think she was a bit surprised. Yasmin looked gorgeous, btw, even more beautiful than earlier.

PART 1

Well I'm back :das:

I wrote a report in my notebook as soon as I got back to the hotel so it was fresh in my mind. Here you go:

It was pretty epic. First of all me and my mum set out to Paddinton to find Mair. We were 50 minutes early so there was only one solution: KRISPY KREME DONUTS. I got one for Mair as a late birthday present too for when she arrived :teehee: When Mair arrived, we did the 'slow motion run into each others arms' thing. :teehee: Then we went onto the underground, and whilst on a busy hot train, it went quiet, and Mair just said, 'Mmmmmm. Body heat.' I swear people around her backed away slightly. :lmfao:

I felt really nervous/excited whilst walking from Mile End to the park, but I don't know why :aah: Halfway there we decided to stop and do face paints! Mair screwed mine up the first time, so I had a pink cheek :mf_rosetinted: So my mum did it the second time whilst Mair ate her donut :naughty: SO. We arrived, they checked our luggage and we entered the festival!

After taking three steps, a big guy said, OH you are here for Mika? He's on the *forgotten name* stage. So we rushed round to find it, and when we arrived we saw the front row was completely taken up :aah: It didn't bother us, because second row was fine :aah: We said hi to everyone and boogied. My mum headed out to buy some nachos, and we awkwardly danced with our Mika masks for a few hours :aah: Lizzie joined us too and we all danced strangly in a little huddle :aah:

PART 2

MIKA: He was twenty minutes late, and the suspence was killing me. I felt sick with excitement so I had a quick walk about to cool down before he came on. And then when he finally arrived, it was amazing. HIS FACE IS SO LOVELY. I swear I had tears in my eyes when he came on. Every song was epic. I loved the remix new version of Lollipop, I've heard it before on spotify :naughty: He used a vocoder for relax, and make you happy :das: You could tell he was nervous (he said so too) but he kept on smiling and dancing like a good little monkey.

I jumped ALOT. I'm sorry to whoever was behind me. I really am. But I couldn't resist :teehee: He saw me and Mair's OK sign, and smiled :teehee: I can't actually remember alot, but my videos are uploading so it will rejog my memory later :naughty:

The M&G was pretty much a short mess. Treasa was very kindly trying to get me to the front, but I felt bad pushing through D: But I got a nice little spot to just stare at him as he talked to the spanish girls. Unfortunely I didn't get a photo, or anything signed :no: But I gave him my 'certificate' and he giggled a bit and said thanks :teehee: MAN ALIVE IF LOOKS COULD KILL I SWEAR I WOULDN'T BE HEAR TO TELL THE TALE. I just couldn't stop looking at his face. HIS BEAUTIFUL FACE. It's smaller than I thought (yes) but his lashes are so long. Sorry, I'm rambling on... ANYWAY.

So then he left and me, Mair and Lizzie rushed after him on his golf buggie :aah: It was challenging rushing through all the dancing people :aah:

OVERALL it was an awesome gig :teehee: I'm kinda sad it was soooo short, but it was still friggin amazing :wub2: Thanks everyone for an epic day :teehee:

PHOTOS AND VIDEOS TO FOLLOW.

PART 2

MIKA: He was twenty minutes late, and the suspence was killing me. I felt sick with excitement so I had a quick walk about to cool down before he came on. And then when he finally arrived, it was amazing. HIS FACE IS SO LOVELY. I swear I had tears in my eyes when he came on. Every song was epic. I loved the remix new version of Lollipop, I've heard it before on spotify :naughty: He used a vocoder for relax, and make you happy :das: You could tell he was nervous (he said so too) but he kept on smiling and dancing like a good little monkey.

I jumped ALOT. I'm sorry to whoever was behind me. I really am. But I couldn't resist :teehee: He saw me and Mair's OK sign, and smiled :teehee: I can't actually remember alot, but my videos are uploading so it will rejog my memory later :naughty:

The M&G was pretty much a short mess. Treasa was very kindly trying to get me to the front, but I felt bad pushing through D: But I got a nice little spot to just stare at him as he talked to the spanish girls. Unfortunely I didn't get a photo, or anything signed :no: But I gave him my 'certificate' and he giggled a bit and said thanks :teehee:MAN ALIVE IF LOOKS COULD KILL I SWEAR I WOULDN'T BE HEAR TO TELL THE TALE. I just couldn't stop looking at his face. HIS BEAUTIFUL FACE. It's smaller than I thought (yes) but his lashes are so long. Sorry, I'm rambling on... ANYWAY.

So then he left and me, Mair and Lizzie rushed after him on his golf buggie :aah: It was challenging rushing through all the dancing people :aah:

OVERALL it was an awesome gig :teehee: I'm kinda sad it was soooo short, but it was still friggin amazing :wub2: Thanks everyone for an epic day :teehee:

PHOTOS AND VIDEOS TO FOLLOW.

I know what you mean! Even my mother (75 now) was very impressed by how he looks when she saw him in RL! LOL!