guylainem123

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry I was right next to you... so I saw! :mf_rosetinted:

THANK YOU LIZZIE. :naughty:

I'm a bit scared/worried to see this... :shocked: I've already experienced embarrassing pictures of me on facebook! :doh:

:lmfao:

The video is blocked at least in my country because of the title (rights issue). Would love to see it...

"This video contains content from UMG, who has blocked it on copyright grounds."

Weezey you'll have to change the soundtrack or title maybe?

I guess there are a lot of vids posted already, but if you want to see him from a slightly different angle...

Grace Kelly

There never can be to much Mika videos and photos :naughty:

And the person to the right have the same camera as me. :blink:

Hi,

It was an amazing day, this 17th june, happy to have seen familiar and new faces :) The weather was with us all day long... Mika was amazing, a beautiful energy up there, and I like the vibes of his new musicians :). Of course it was too short buy anyway a good time for everyone I guess. I do not regret all the way to go and to coming back home, the wait with nice people :) Sorry I am very tired so this review is very short, but you said it all before :blush-anim-cl:

I've upload the pictures I took there on flickr, here is the link if you would like to take a look :):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/80648136@N07/?saved=1

I upload also one video "love today" (I've got two others one: "celebrate" + "make you happy" to upload also but it's very long) So I post the first one and will come back to post the two others when it will be finish...

http://youtu.be/iFc_rQIqwoc

so see you later for the two others videos (the quality is not very good sorry)

I quote myself to put the two last videos:

Celebrate:

http://youtu.be/mS86_c3c2xU

Make you happy:

http://youtu.be/BNK2RfKjOy4

First, thanks for your pics and videos!!!! I feel as if I'm there again, although I'm already at home in Spain...

You've described it all perfectly, so I've nothing left to say. Specially agree with Kasia's report.

The stage was pretty small and not very crowded, which for me was just perfect!!! It's true that Mika seemed nervous at the beginning but CHARMING AWESOME SUPERB as always. I missed the prevoius mika band but the woman singer was very good and very funny. And the effects with the micro in MYH superb.

It was the first time that I saw him from so near so I was like Oooooooooh :swoon: but just as Eloise....

PART 2

I jumped ALOT. I'm sorry to whoever was behind me. I really am. But I couldn't resist :teehee: He saw me and Mair's OK sign, and smiled :teehee: I can't actually remember alot, but my videos are uploading so it will rejog my memory later :naughty:

Sorry too to everyone besides me :blush-anim-cl: Well, OK, prefer to remember Mika's jumps and not mine so I'm gonna see the vids again.

PART 2

The M&G was pretty much a short mess. Treasa was very kindly trying to get me to the front, but I felt bad pushing through D: But I got a nice little spot to just stare at him as he talked to the spanish girls. Unfortunely I didn't get a photo, or anything signed :no: But I gave him my 'certificate' and he giggled a bit and said thanks

I was one of the girls.... it's true, Mika spoke a lot in Spanish, and very well! Better than before!! And I spoke to him in English :doh: (I was super nervous, was my first M&G) I neither got a photo nor anything signed, cause he though my card was a present :lmfao: but OK , I'm satisfied with his CDs, videos, etc. so let's have him something of his fans :)

It really was a great day. Very very relaxed and chilled.

Enigma ( sorry we didn't meet btw - I never saw you at all) I basically went VIP for the toilets and they were definitely a million times better. However, I am not sure that they were £50 worth better and other than seats we didn't get an awful lot more! Having said that I did get a free make up session!

Totally agree, I also was VIP (prefer to say it in this way:naughty:)

But..... I feel so sorry not haved recognize you, Kath..... I'm a newbie fan and not what you call a "hardcore fan", so I use to go relaxed with my friends and am a bit shy to begin to ask everybody who is it.

And the VIP area was pretty relaxing and weird, found a lot of dragqueens in the ladies "posh WCs" :teehee: was funny to dress up in front of the mirror just next to one of them.

But the next time I would'nt buy VIP tickets. 50 pounds literally into the toilet.

And Mellody heeeey!!! next time I'd love to meet you. Btw.... understand and envy (in a positive manner) your :fangurl: moment!!!

Ah, and the gig of Lana del Rey was also very good but that's another issue.

Soooo, I'll hurry up to watch your super videos again (I couldn't film... was too excited, my camera would tremble) and return to work (work, what's that?)

Edited by mikita

The guys in see thru tights and no underwear were a particular eye opener. I wonder if they actually travelled like that - you would think they would be arrested!

Don't be silly, Kath, in London we all dress like that all the time just to go to work :teehee:

Is there a way to copy them from flickr to post it here?

click in any pic

''actions'' item

see all the sizes

copy URL of the image

GAAAAAAAAAAAH. It's unavailable.

+1 =/

I just knew you'd do this Wonka!:lmao:

There's a few of them i really need, they're exactly what i need!!!:naughty:

:mikadas:

EDIT : BTW, I like your sig, i really really DO LIKE your sig.....:mikacool:

Edited by willywonka