SPARE TICKET for Paul O'Grady

CazGirl

Okay guys, as some of you are aware I have two tickets to see Mika at the Paul O'Grady show.

One is for me obviously and the other...could be for you.

I want to give this ticket FAIRLY. If you want to come to this show then write in this thread and the person will be picked randomly! I am spreading the word about this thread so EVERYONE gets an even chance. I don't want to pick and choose.

COMPETITION IS CLOSED. I REPEAT: COMPETITION IS CLOSED.

WINNER IS ROSE (RAK1) - CONGRATS!!!

Okay. So make sure you're here if you want this ticket!!

1 - Dark Angel

2 - Lucrezia

3 - Laurel

4 - hotdlp

5 - kt4mika

6 - RAK1

7 - buttonslovesu

8 - Mikafish

9 - -------

10 - vixenbbw

11 - Suzie

12 - silver

13 - BumbleBee_Vix

Edited by CazGirl

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay guys, as some of you are aware I have two tickets to see Mika at the Paul O'Grady show.

One is for me obviously and the other...could be for you.

I want to give this ticket FAIRLY. At 6pm (UK time) the first person who sends me a PM gets this ticket. I am spreading the word about this thread so EVERYONE gets an even chance. I don't want to pick and choose.

Okay. So make sure you're here if you want this ticket!!

Thats 7 pm my time... ok i'll stay home and hope!

Why not just collect names, put them in a big (golden) hat and pick one?

Maybe some people can't be on MFC at 6 pm..

Yes and I'm not sure why you want to prompt a race at 6 pm Caz? If you're trying to make it fair, then a random draw will work. The mods use random generators so you don't even need to make pieces of paper. Just give everyone a number and hit a button.

Yes and I'm not sure why you want to prompt a race at 6 pm Caz? If you're trying to make it fair, then a random draw will work. The mods use random generators so you don't even need to make pieces of paper. Just give everyone a number and hit a button.

I wanted to do it late so everyone had a chance at seeing the thread, I've posted it in quite a few places and more than once. Also because more people are more likely to be home at that time.

Okay, so can you do that random thing then please? I'll try and get names of people who want tickets

It is interesting, how it has appeared, what you have two tickets? It is not necessary to me, as I cannot participate. Why two, not one or three? Or the ticket for 2 persons? They were on free sale or it simply success? Simply interestingly.

Use the little box on the right here:

http://www.random.org/widgets/

If you get a total of 12 people apply, for example, then use a "max:" number of 12 and hit the generate button.

I would suggest just numbering people based on the order in which they PMed you. First PM = 1, second PM = 2, etc.

Caz, I may want it for Jo but I will confirm before 6pm when I can speak to her.

Have we heard whether anyone else has got tickets yet???

i dont know anyone else who has. i'm pretty sure fred has since he sent an email straight after me but he wont know for a fact till monday because he used his work email lol :naughty:

Daisy has tickets too.

It is interesting, how it has appeared, what you have two tickets? It is not necessary to me, as I cannot participate. Why two, not one or three? Or the ticket for 2 persons? They were on free sale or it simply success? Simply interestingly.

someone part of a television thing wrote on the fanclub saying they were giving ten tickets away to Mika fans, the first people who apply win a pair of tickets.

I won a pair of tickets. I'm keeping one for myself, and giving the other one to another.

ME!ME!ME!ME!ME!

xD

are you serious? don't you like, live far away from London? :aah:

By the way - BOUT BLOODY TIME YOU CAME BACK ON HERE MISSY!!!!!!!

Use the little box on the right here:

http://www.random.org/widgets/

If you get a total of 12 people apply, for example, then use a "max:" number of 12 and hit the generate button.

I would suggest just numbering people based on the order in which they PMed you. First PM = 1, second PM = 2, etc.

oh, so you're still going by PM's....? I'm confused :aah: