REPORTS/VIDEOS/PICTURES: Mika in Amsterdam @ HMH - 7 May, 2010

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me either:naughty:

I can't wait to hear everyone's reports:wub2:

Well, since it is 3 o' clock in the morning here and everyone is exhausted I think the rest of the reports will come tomorrow. Time for me to go to bed as well :bye:.

Here some piccies :biggrin2::

Our Mad Waiter:

P1000873.jpg

March Hare (and husband), red Queen:

P1000880.jpg

Queen of hearts and Alice:

P1000902.jpg

Alice making a white rabbit out of me:

P1000894.jpg

Playing card, Alice, March Hare:

P1000898.jpg

Mad hatter and white rabbit:

P1000921.jpg

Love Freddies outfit! his eyes is kinda scary with those lenses

Ingie looks cute as Alice!

Queen of hearts... wauw!

Love Freddies outfit! his eyes is kinda scary with those lenses

Ingie looks cute as Alice!

Queen of hearts... wauw!

There were lots of amazing outfits, wait till you see the group pic. Complete strangers took photo's of us. At a certain point I walked in the area and got stared at a lot, I didn't understand why until I realized that I was dressed up with face paint on. I forgot :roftl:.

There were lots of amazing outfits, wait till you see the group pic. Complete strangers took photo's of us. At a certain point I walked in the area and got stared at a lot, I didn't understand why until I realized that I was dressed up with face paint on. I forgot :roftl:.

Yeah i heard that peeps did that in a text. Thats cool!

That's true:teehee:

Ok, I'm going now (it is always so hard to say goodbye to the MFC after a gig)! Oh, Freddie gave the box with the neckless to Mika, he really liked it!

:yay::tears:

Did he get it on video?

I don't know. It was kind of hectic and rainy but perhaps Mellody filmed it, I'm not sure. Mika was in a real hurry so the signing etc. went quite quick.

Oh videos of FD already. Brilliant! I love MFC :biggrin2:

Honestly -- instant gratification!

Ingie looks adorable as Alice:wub2:

Great that she got on stage too:yay:!

Yes! Thanks so much for these initial photos and reports! :thumb_yello:

Going to bed now:teehee:

:lmfao: freddie shaking his bonbon! :aah: wtg freddie!!

he texted me and said it was amazing! he didn't expect to be pointed to and dragged up on stage !

thank you for taking the time to post reports and pics. i love this place :fangurl:

thanks for the early reports monie and AMP, waiting for more now!

when is the mad hatter due home? :wink2:

You are welcome. The mad hatter is still close to Amsterdam, some of us will spend the afternoon together (he is amongst us). But first I have to give class, after 2 1/2 hours of sleep, just like Thursday after the Antwerp gig. I'm almost getting used to it :teehee:.

Edit: I already feel a post gig depression coming up, it was so great to meet this many MFC'ers yesterday!

And I managed to get a balloon, some people offered money for it and one boy tried to grab it out of my hand! If he had succeeded I would have slapped him, I'm not kidding. Now he got away with severe shouting from my part :teehee:. The strange things people do!

Edited by Monie

96924556.jpg

oh well

jazzy posted this on twitter, which is public enough!

i guess fd does not mind me posting it here....

FD, you rock!!!

Freddie really rocks. Met him yesterday. Wonderfull guy.

FD just texted that Mika dragged him onstage! :shocked:

I can't wait to hear all about this! :woot_jump:

Freddy and Inggievv were personally chosen by Mika during Lollipop. Security led them to the stage. Really fab Mika did this.

Well, Jimmy was supposed to get a book mfcers made(including me... fangurl moment here) for him:teehee: but i dont know if thats what hes talking about!:naughty:

This was the book he got from Katrien (I think). He was really happy with it.

x2! :blink:

Btw, what about the flashmob? How did it go?

We got mixed in the audience, did the flashmob, including Ingievv and FD on stage. I don't think Mika noticed in this full crowd. Couldn't do it after the gig. Mika rushed through the line of fans.

I'm very tired. I'm too old for this sh*t. But what a lovely day we had. Starting for me at 9:30 q-ing. Really loved meeting all the mfc-ers. Allthough we had a lot of rain, it was cold, we had a wonderfull day.

Show was awesome. What a beautifull rock-theater-show. :thumb_yello:

This is Babz and Ingie, we're still in bed but we thought we'd let you know that we had an absolutely brilliant day yesterday :thumb_yello: Even though it rained like, all day the queueing was very enjoyable and funny, and the gig was just amazing! But we will both write more soon :wink2:

And I managed to get a balloon, some people offered money for it and one boy tried to grab it out of my hand! If he had succeeded I would have slapped him, I'm not kidding. Now he got away with severe shouting from my part :teehee:. The strange things people do!

She really would have! I was next to her and Monie was quite furious!:naughty:

Hi there,

I usually do not post here but now after yesterday I'll try it...

I liked the show very much. I really loved the pre-show and the aria, and the whole concept of the show. Dance Macabre, isn't it? Something medieval in the 21st century - this is why I love this guy.

I feel sometimes that what he does - especially on the stage, and so on, for example the murdering of the band and himself has a higher level artistic meaning and sometimes I am not quite sure that this meaning is properly reflected by the audience, but anyway, hey, this is the strange and weird thing what he does: sometimes singing about really, really sad things with a happy music - but at that time I do not really know how to respond, how can I be happy when someone says me something sad...?

So... It would be great to hear about how you feel and live up these controversies?

Anyway, a great and memorable performance and memory for me and I feel good that I was there... well done.

It was a great concert yesterday, he is a hell of a live performer with a brilliant voice and loads of energy.

The crowed was mixed and I think for many people Mika's visuale show wasn't supporting the songs or the audience simply didn't get it.

Personally I love the ballads and would love to see more of the darker and a 'naked' striped down Mika.

Just have to wait and see which direction his music will go. I do hope Mika will be able to do what he wants (musically and in life in general).

She really would have! I was next to her and Monie was quite furious!:naughty:

Don't mess with a white rabbit :naughty:. It was lovely meeting you again :wub2:.

Hi there,

I usually do not post here but now after yesterday I'll try it...

I liked the show very much. I really loved the pre-show and the aria, and the whole concept of the show. Dance Macabre, isn't it? Something medieval in the 21st century - this is why I love this guy.

I feel sometimes that what he does - especially on the stage, and so on, for example the murdering of the band and himself has a higher level artistic meaning and sometimes I am not quite sure that this meaning is properly reflected by the audience, but anyway, hey, this is the strange and weird thing what he does: sometimes singing about really, really sad things with a happy music - but at that time I do not really know how to respond, how can I be happy when someone says me something sad...?

So... It would be great to hear about how you feel and live up these controversies?

Anyway, a great and memorable performance and memory for me and I feel good that I was there... well done.

Interesting subject. For me the murdering of the band and himself doesn't have a higher level artistic meaning. It's just Mika playing around. And about being happy when someone says something sad, well, things aren't usually black or white, so for me the (sometimes) sad lyrics on the happy music are just 2 sides of the same coin. During a gig I'm usually quite happy (tho maybe excited is a better word :bleh:).

Being there yesterday with all the MFC'ers was huge part of the fun yesterday. I think Mika and his band were responsible for 50 % of it, and the MFC for the other 50 :thumb_yello:.