Popular Song Video Shoot Feb 2013

LaraMay

Well, I guess we should have a separate thread for this. No pics of Mika yet but we can share photos and news from the video shoot with Ariana & Mika in this thread. :)

Ariana Grande ‏@ArianaGrande

One of the looks for this video �� #timburtoninspired http://instagr.am/p/V0N68GSWR3/

7eca85d678a811e2985c22000a1f9ad3_7.jpg

anna_eatz_bananas ...Oh. Hey. #timburton #time #mika #ariana #grande #popular #steampunk #scaring #myself in the #mirror

Edited by LaraMay

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And one more...

#onset for #MIKA new #musicvideo #popularsong #model #gayboyproblems #weho #joshuacurtis instagr.am/p/V0oTyAiXOA/

b799784e78cc11e2ab5722000a1f9684_7.jpg

TIM BURTON style indeed!I love this style and i guess it fits mika well,expecting!

And a tweet from the other cute guy:

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

4am: Just finished shooting in LA after starting at 10am yesterday. Awesome video, brilliant director. Couldn't be happier

Can't wait until I see it :teehee:

And a tweet from the other cute guy:

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

4am: Just finished shooting in LA after starting at 10am yesterday. Awesome video, brilliant director. Couldn't be happier

Thank you!

Such a good news, hope to see it soon

Well, I guess we should have a separate thread for this. No pics of Mika yet but we can share photos and news from the video shoot with Ariana & Mika in this thread. :)

814bb38a78ac11e2a84922000a1f8c0f_7.jpg

Ariana Grande ‏@ArianaGrande

One of the looks for this video #timburtoninspired http://instagr.am/p/V0N68GSWR3/

7eca85d678a811e2985c22000a1f9ad3_7.jpg

anna_eatz_bananas ...Oh. Hey. #timburton #time #mika #ariana #grande #popular #steampunk #scaring #myself in the #mirror

edf0059878ae11e282a722000a1f9d5f_7.jpg

scarppydoo #onset with #MIKA for #popularsong music video! #joshuacurtis #timburton #model #musicvideo #filming

http://instagram.com/p/V0P6C3iXBE/

And one more...

#onset for #MIKA new #musicvideo #popularsong #model #gayboyproblems #weho #joshuacurtis instagr.am/p/V0oTyAiXOA/

b799784e78cc11e2ab5722000a1f9684_7.jpg

Geez Louise! Someone likes their hashtags!

#I #wish #people #would #stop #using #hashtags #like #this, #just #write #it #properly #will #ya!

:teehee:

As for the pics, I must admit I'm a wee bit intrigued. Shame I don't like Ariana's verion of the song...

More tweets from the model guy who smacked Mika's books too hard:

Joshua Curtis ‏@joshuascurtis

@ArianaGrande Had such a great time shooting with u yesterday! Thanks for letting me be one of ur bullys! Excited for the video! :D

@dcdeb JUuuST wait you guys! Not going to ruin it but I will say its nothing like what you think the video would be, but SO amazing! :D

Edited by krysady

:blink:

@mikasounds Had a blast with u yesterday! So much fun and thankful to be apart of a great video! Sorry for smacking your books too hard :D

Smacked your 'books'...? Is that what we're calling it now? :naughty: