MIKA @ Sadlers Wells | London, UNITED KINGDOM PRE-SHOW CHATTER!

Blue Sky

There might not be enough of us left to justify our own chatter thread, but at least it saves us having to scroll through thousands of RSVPs.:wink2:

Oh, am I a bit early???:aah:

Hope everyone has a GREAT time tonight in London!!!

Lots of :fangurl: reports later too, please!

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I'm around too and getting sick of scrolling through the RSVP's as well. I'm doing housework whilst hanging around on here, very conscious of the fact that lots of people will be travelling atm. Hope someone will be tweeting...

Didn't they have their meet up yesterday too, wonder how that went??

OI! anyone up yet??

Hey BS, it's 6:51am in London. Maybe the meetup went so well (ie all night) and they're all still sleeping?

Still sleeping of course,prepare for a long night!!!remember that they don't have to queue ;)

have fun to all,to mfcers,to some frenchies(last time in london,i was there...:shocked:)......i wish them the best time as ever!!

i have to work today...:bye:

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!

I'm leaving at oneish. Will be there for about Threeish because that's when check in is. I'll probably be updating now and then via FACEBOOK.

Won't have a full report from me until late Tuesday or early Wednesday as I am staying in London for tonight.

Have fun waiting guys!!

Thanks for starting this, Blue Sky. I"m up and about -- won't be getting

to the venue until much later but will give updates via Twitter when I can,

now that I've figured out how to do it from my phone!

Looking forward to meeting each and every MFCer who will be there -- hope I'm not too jet lagged by then :wink2: Last night we tried to stay up

as late as we could to readjust our body clocks. We were incoherent by

9 pm, and were' rudely awakened this morning by the fire alarm at 7:30

otherwise who knows how late we would have slept! LOL!

OK, off to see some of London...

Thanks to all for the well wishes! Wheeee! :roll1:

London was dead last night. :naughty:

Christine and I met up with FD, Cassie, Kata and Suzie and wandered around King's Cross only to find nothing open. :teehee:

Now I'm off to grab a shower and go meet everyone for the Thames boat ride. It's a chilly, cloudy day in London, but I don't care...'tis a Mika gig day. :teehee:

London was dead last night. :naughty:

Christine and I met up with FD, Cassie, Kata and Suzie and wandered around King's Cross only to find nothing open. :teehee:

Now I'm off to grab a shower and go meet everyone for the Thames boat ride. It's a chilly, cloudy day in London, but I don't care...'tis a Mika gig day. :teehee:

It's gonna be 15-17 degrees today in Not-So-Sunny London and will be having lightshowers at oneish

Good morning Deb

Sorry you got a rude awakening this morning :mf_rosetinted:

We're hoping to be in London early afternoon - looking forward to meeting you and all the other lovely MFC'ers later... SQUEEEEEEE !!

...Just a little bit EXCITED :woot_jump:

It's gonna be 15-17 degrees today in Not-So-Sunny London and will be having lightshowers at oneish

There's parts of Australia having better weather than that and it's supposed to be winter here!:roftl:

Not Canberra mind you, they're predicting possible snow falls on the hills around here later in the week:naughty:

There's parts of Australia having better weather than that and it's supposed to be winter here!:roftl:

Not Canberra mind you, they're predicting possible snow falls on the hills around here later in the week:naughty:

well this IS England y'know, that doesn't surprise me in the slightest lol!! Gahh, I wish it was a lovely summer's day! HAD to be dismal didn't it!

Thanks for starting this, Blue Sky. I"m up and about -- won't be getting

to the venue until much later but will give updates via Twitter when I can,

now that I've figured out how to do it from my phone!

Good morning Deb!!:biggrin2:

I didn't expect to see you on here...silly me, I forget you are all loaded up with modern technology no matter where you are!!

Have a great time today, AND of course tonight! :pinkbow:

There might not be enough of us left to justify our own chatter thread, but at least it saves us having to scroll through thousands of RSVPs.

Oh, am I a bit early???:aah:

Hope everyone has a GREAT time tonight in London!!!

Lots of :fangurl: reports later too, please!

Surely there's enough of us to talk!

I'm looking forward to the :fangurl: reports, as well as seeing Mika's reaction to the petition book!

No, I'm around too and getting sick of scrolling through the RSVP's as well. I'm doing housework whilst hanging around on here, very conscious of the fact that lots of people will be travelling atm. Hope someone will be tweeting...

I'm quickly checking now, then won't check again tonight... maybe early tomorrow morning or smth...

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!

I'm leaving at oneish. Will be there for about Threeish because that's when check in is. I'll probably be updating now and then via FACEBOOK.

Won't have a full report from me until late Tuesday or early Wednesday as I am staying in London for tonight.

Have fun waiting guys!!

I'll be keeping an eye out on FB then...

*points at QLD*

:naughty:

We've got the same prediction... it's frigging cold here! I heard on the weekend that it's supposed to snow here tomorrow... :blink:

Me not know where the paul smith shop is!! :crybaby:

There are a few in London :teehee: I'll see what one is closest to you... Or you can just travel a bit further to one if you really desperately want the EP in your hands ASAP.

Edit: You're going to Tower Hill right? Looks like the nearest one is on Park Street SE1, which is near London Bridge Station.

Edited by hotdlp