Mika is coming to Belgium (JIM showcase)

http://www.jim.be/blog/jim-mobile-haalt-mika-naar-brussel-voor-exclusieve-showcase

JIM TV is doing showcases in the fall. The first one will be with Mika on 2 september. It wil be in Brussels (Plaza theatre). You can only win tickets if you have JIM-mobile (cellphone network in Belgium).

I don't have Jim-mobile, but my husband is working at that TV-station, so I hope he will be able to get me tickets anyway (probably not).

I hope some other MFC'ers will be able to go!!!

When he told me at iTunes that he was coming to Belgium soon, I never thought it was that soon :biggrin2:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What is with all these exclusive gigs? If he does this in North America I will scream. :aah:

Anyway good luck to everyone applying! Represent!! :biggrin2:

Wow....

Christine - "good" scream or "bad" scream?

Too old. They want the audience to be 26 and under.

Mika better hurry up before he gets too old too. :teehee:

Be funny, him not being able to get into his own gig, LOL!!!

Good luck to all those who can get tickets for this.

I hope it will be an other way to win tickets....?:blink:

I think as it's run by JIM mobile phone network, in Belguim, that's the only way you'll get a ticket. By being a subscriber to the network.

A bit like the T Mobile show in 2007, in London, which even though I'm on the network, still didn't get a ticket for. So it's luck of the draw even then.

I think as it's run by JIM mobile phone network, in Belguim, that's the only way you'll get a ticket. By being a subscriber to the network.

A bit like the T Mobile show in 2007, in London, which even though I'm on the network, still didn't get a ticket for. So it's luck of the draw even then.

Like I said I've never heard of Jim Mobile before tho. We have like 3 or 4 big operators here in Belgium and this one is totally unknown to me. Even wonder if it's not for Flanders only. *sigh*

Like I said I've never heard of Jim Mobile before tho. We have like 3 or 4 big operators here in Belgium and this one is totally unknown to me. Even wonder if it's not for Flanders only. *sigh*

Tssssss .. and you live in the same country as me :sneaky2:

:roftl:

But seriously never heard of Jim mobile? Also not of TMF mobile? (does that still exist? :roftl:). The music channels have their own mobile-network.. God knows why ..

Tssssss .. and you live in the same country as me :sneaky2:

:roftl:

But seriously never heard of Jim mobile? Also not of TMF mobile? (does that still exist? :roftl:). The music channels have their own mobile-network.. God knows why ..

I dont even have that JIM TV (Gosh, almost spelled it JAM :roftl:) channel and had no clue it even existed. Must be for you Flemish peeps only. Scandal in my sandal! :sneaky2:

P.S. Bienie, send me your phonenumber by PM if you want us to meet up at the Pukkelpop!

I dont even have that JIM TV (Gosh, almost spelled it JAM :roftl:) channel and had no clue it even existed. Must be for you Flemish peeps only. Scandal in my sandal! :sneaky2:

P.S. Bienie, send me your phonenumber by PM if you want us to meet up at the Pukkelpop!

Ow .. :roftl:

Ah well .. I have the tv channel, but not the mobile network .. so we're in the same boat :bleh:

Oh yes, Pukkelpop :doh::roftl: