• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's so irrtitating about the idea? He has done it before.

maybe the blink smiley just means that she's wondering whether he's performing there, maybe because she lives nearby? :dunno:

Where is it broadcast? I haven't heard of it before now.

Really? I recall it being broadcasted regularly (well, every year :roftl:)

I think I heard about n-tv broadcasting for Germany

"5th Avenue" - Spezial "Der Laureus-Countdown" Di, 09.03.2010 18:35 Uhr Mi, 10.03.2010 00.15 Uhr Mi, 10.03.2010 14:30 Uhr

"5th Avenue" - Spezial "Die Laureus-Preisverleihung" Mi, 10.03.2010 19:30 Uhr Do, 11.03.2010 00:15 Uhr Do, 11.03.2010 14:30 Uhr Sa, 13.03.2010 09:30 Uhr

http://www.ad-hoc-news.de/sportszene-laureus-award-2010-bei-n-tv--/de/Sport/21109599

Really? I recall it being broadcasted regularly (well, every year :roftl:)

I think I heard about n-tv broadcasting for Germany

"5th Avenue" - Spezial "Der Laureus-Countdown" Di, 09.03.2010 18:35 Uhr Mi, 10.03.2010 00.15 Uhr Mi, 10.03.2010 14:30 Uhr

"5th Avenue" - Spezial "Die Laureus-Preisverleihung" Mi, 10.03.2010 19:30 Uhr Do, 11.03.2010 00:15 Uhr Do, 11.03.2010 14:30 Uhr Sa, 13.03.2010 09:30 Uhr

http://www.ad-hoc-news.de/sportszene-laureus-award-2010-bei-n-tv--/de/Sport/21109599

Is it just Germany, or everywhere else in Europe but the UK. Oops I forgot the UK isn't in Europe. :teehee:

Is it just Germany, or everywhere else in Europe but the UK. Oops I forgot the UK isn't in Europe. :teehee:

I really can't imagine that there is only media coverage for Germany :lmfao:

I'm zero interested in sports and famous sportspeople, but I heard about it often. So I guess it must be quite a big event. They call it the Oscars for sports. :dunno:

oh, cool. He neeeds a wider audience that includes Boris Becker and Franz Beckenbauer :mf_rosetinted:

Let's hope he was invited in his own right and not because of some accidental mix-up with Mika Häkkinen :naughty:

oh, cool. He neeeds a wider audience that includes Boris Becker and Franz Beckenbauer :mf_rosetinted:

Let's hope he was invited in his own right and not because of some accidental mix-up with Mika Häkkinen :naughty:

I was thinking the same thing!!! :aah::roftl:

yeah, i was wondering that too... :teehee: on this site it says something about hugh grant and other stars being there, but nothing about our mika. only mika häkkinen. :fisch:http://www.laureus.com/press_releases?article_id=1961

So which Mika song is most appropriate for a Sports Award TV show??:teehee:

My suggestion would be

KICK ASS:aah:

:mf_rosetinted:

especially when you think this might have kicked the amsterdam and werchter asses! :aah:

can you drink in abu dhabi? :blink:

:roftl:

So which Mika song is most appropriate for a Sports Award TV show??:teehee:

My suggestion would be

KICK ASS:aah:

:mf_rosetinted:

As great as that would be, I suspect it'll be WAG.:naughty: