Birthday Audio Message for Mika?

violet_sky

Your Birthday Voice Message: Available for Mika only or also for other participants?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Your Birthday Voice Message: Available for Mika only or also for other participants?

• Yes, all MFC members joined to the project may listen
    • No, my message is for Mika only

After the birthday card project I've been thinking about something like a voice recording of our birthday greetings for Mika.

Everybody from the MFC fancying the idea of contributing an audio message could do so, the only thing you need is a mic. (a recording function should come along with each operating system I think...) If you don't have a mic, check if your mp3 player has a recording function (most of them have). Of course we would have to make it short (20 secs max for everybody)

Thank you for joining and making this possible!

:flowers2:

The cover design is done, I have uploaded the images, PM me if you like to see them, before Mika's birthday they will be shown to the people attached to this project only. :wink2:

I have uploaded the birthday messages as well. Of course only those of the people who gave me permission to do so. Those who have not voted in the poll above are not included in that public file either. Those who like to have the link, PM me please. Participants only.

Okay, here's what you have to do to participate:

Post here that you want to be in...

then you'll get my email addy by PM.

Record your audio message and keep in mind that it must not be longer than about 20 seconds.

Don't forget to mention your ID in this forum! (You never know...:bleh: )

Send your file to me (preferably as wav , I can do with other formats, too, it just means a little more work...so don't worry if sending it as wav doesn't work for you :wink2: , we'll get it done :thumb_yello: )

but make sure to keep a backup copy (seriously -again: you never know :bleh: )

I will put it all together on a CD with a nice cover and a list of the IDs of course and get it back to avoca so she can give it to Mika together with the card collection and the shirt mentioned in the official birthday present thread.

Deadline is end of June.

Members participating so far and members whose files I've already got:

1 - avoca

2 - ---

3 - Diana

4 - ---

5 - ---

6 - ziema

7 - ---

8 - CazGirl

9 - ThatRadFreak

10 - ---

11 - Cassiopée

12 - annabelle

13 - BexxY

14 - Droopsy

15 - Mika Owns Me

16 - Monco

17 - Hannah

18 - harabel

19 - esperia75

20 - Fmbm

21 - RosinaKiwi

22 - PolyPocket

23 - ---

24 - Carol

25 - Shezzy12

26 - Beckar and Wendi

27 - ---

28 - ---

29 - ---

30 - Mika_forever

31 - Daka

32 - Ms.Mewissa<33

33 - rilo8913

34 - TheBlackQueen

35 - Eir

35 - Kavi

36 - emily19

37 - sparkly1

38 - sunshine931

39 - ---

40 - Veerr

41 - ---

42 - Sivan

43 - Space and tungchoi

44 - Dangerous Kat

45 - mikasgf

46 - Suzy

47 - sesil17aa

48 - Frances

49 - Ioana

50 - ---

51 - bjslice

52 - ---

53 - ---

54 - Giedrusia_NY

55 - stella

56 - JUlie

57 - Ka_Cheng22

58 - SillyJilly

59 - Ela

60 - Queenie

61 - Me-Mi-Ka

62 - Olka

63 - DaMango

64 - lazy_daisy

65 - Star

66 - Snowy66

67 - ---

68 - FOUCHONNERET

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

as I posted in the official bday thread, great idea, violet! :thumb_yello:

if ya want, we can add the audio messages to the card and present to mika. you may collect them and edit them and upload them somewhere, so me or aude can d/l and burn them on Cd, for mika to have together with the rest of his bday present. what do you think?

as I posted in the official bday thread, great idea, violet! :thumb_yello:

if ya want, we can add the audio messages to the card and present to mika. you may collect them and edit them and upload them somewhere, so me or aude can d/l and burn them on Cd, for mika to have together with the rest of his bday present. what do you think?

Okay let's try that. I'm glad you like the idea :biggrin2:

So I'll provide an email address to where the files can be sent. Anybody who likes to participate PM me and you'll get the address.

I'll do it like you avoca, and list the names on post #1.

I hope this will work out ...

I'd prefer the files to be either wav or mp3 if possible, I know what to do with it then :biggrin2: - I'm not so much into video editing but in case of emergency I could grab the sound track from a vid. We'll find a solution but bear in mind it's gonna be an audio file, not a video, so just voice, no pic.

Generally please send wav or mp3 files, if possible. :wink2:

I'd prefer the files to be either wav or mp3 if possible, I know what to do with it then :biggrin2: - I'm not so much into video editing but in case of emergency I could grab the sound track from a vid. We'll find a solution but bear in mind it's gonna be an audio file, not a video, so just voice, no pic.

Generally please send wav or mp3 files, if possible. :wink2:

i wouldnt know how to do that, but im going to pc world now so i'll talk to my mum about it =]

It's a really great idea...but there is just one problem...my voice sounds so awful when I record it.:boxed: I don't think I want to do this to Mika (to make him hear my voice).:lmfao:

*thinks a little bit*

But OK, I'll at least try to do my best.

I love the idea ...im another one who hates my voice recorded i sound awful...Plus i wouldnt know what to say but i guess i could give it a try :wink2:

That's up to you :biggrin2: But nothing naughty :sneaky2: LOL :roftl:

nothing naughty! lol, I'll try, but I wont promise anything... :roftl: JK!! LOOL sorry...

my computer is absolutely lovely! the sound is ssooooo good! I even sound like myself when I sing, which I can't say about other computers! lol!

Once you go Mac you'll never go back!! :punk: